SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 20 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Aria Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Alanna wrote:I think maybe the men fall in love with both but it’s hard for most women leads imo (Rachel and a few others might be the exception). Jo recently gave an interview where she said she didn’t want to go on ANY dates that weren’t with Baddy and I tend to think that’s true for most of the Ettes- Ashley, Ali, and Meredith come to mind immediately.

I actually feel like a lot of them have! Even Ali - Frank was clearly the guy she wanted, but she had love enough for Roberto that she was able to pick him and be engaged to him for like a year and a half. Same thing with Des (except it led to marriage). Ashley supposedly slept with Ben (if you believe Courtney), Kaitlyn said ILY to both, Rachel said ILY to both, Jillian said she felt like she fell in love with all three guys, etc. I just feel like women fall really hard and deeply and feel this sense of loyalty to the one they'll pick, whereas I very rarely see that with the men so I think it's just never that hard for them to go through those final weeks. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:47 pm

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think maybe the men fall in love with both but it’s hard for most women leads imo (Rachel and a few others might be the exception). Jo recently gave an interview where she said she didn’t want to go on ANY dates that weren’t with Baddy and I tend to think that’s true for most of the Ettes- Ashley, Ali, and Meredith come to mind immediately.

I actually feel like a lot of them have! Even Ali - Frank was clearly the guy she wanted, but she had love enough for Roberto that she was able to pick him and be engaged to him for like a year and a half. Same thing with Des (except it led to marriage). Ashley supposedly slept with Ben (if you believe Courtney), Kaitlyn said ILY to both, Rachel said ILY to both, Jillian said she felt like she fell in love with all three guys, etc. I just feel like women fall really hard and deeply and feel this sense of loyalty to the one they'll pick, whereas I very rarely see that with the men so I think it's just never that hard for them to go through those final weeks. IMO.
Maybe! But that’s even worse laugh out loud so they fall in love with two or three, sleep with them and say ily’s all during the final dates while torturing themselves with guilt over knowing their f1’s? Oh man!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Rachel said ily to multiple people, but she always insisted she was only in love with one man (Bryan). They even revealed she told Bryan ily in FS and he asked if she loved him or was in love with him - like that really would make a difference! That’s why I don’t really understand the Bachelor Talk.

Becca said she fell in love with 2 ... Let’s see if she will claim but she is only in love with her fiancé!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:15 pm

SeekAny wrote:I don’t think it was the Shtick, I think it was the way he made her feel.
I think it was the way she projected it wanting to be and made it be that way. In reality I think there will be a lot of work there, unless she projects most of her belief system the same, what it should be vs what she really believes or feels.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I don’t think it was the Shtick, I think it was the way he made her feel.
I think it was the way she projected it wanting to be and made it be that way. In reality I think there will be a lot of work there, unless she projects most of her belief system the same, what it should be vs what she really believes or feels.
I think that’s exactly right because she threw away her “beliefs” really freaking fast when a hot guy paid attention to her and then doubled down on “America’s a free country” when this was all questioned. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was hanging with good ole Tomi down the line herself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Thanks for posting. Becca’s smile and radiance when she talks about Garrett confirms he is her person. I’m looking forward to watching their love story unfold JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Her body language supports her answers. She shakes her head "No" when the interviewer asks her if she fell for all three then answers, "she had strong feelings for all 3." She nods her head yes before saying, "She fell in love with the final 2."

Now whether there was a 'deeper in love' (for lack of a better word) is the question? Obviously she distinguished between the two loves somehow.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:59 pm

So, let me get this straight.  Becca gleefully destroyed a race car, the breakup furniture and TVs playing the engagement.  It was “therapeutic” to get rid of Arie reminders.

But, she kept the gowns, shoes and earrings Arie gave her.  Didn’t donate them to charity?

I don’t get Becca.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:15 pm

She earned those Louis’! laugh out loud
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:55 pm

I really think leads are encouraged by producers to say they fell in love with two people for the sake of the show.

I cannot wrap my head around someone "falling in love" with somebody and then dumping them shortly after.

It honestly better serves Blake to hear Becca say she only fell in love with Garrett. Do you think he is enjoying hearing her say all over the place and on the show that she fell in love with him too?

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
Aria wrote:

Maybe! But that’s even worse laugh out loud so they fall in love with two or three, sleep with them and say ily’s all during the final dates while torturing themselves with guilt over knowing their f1’s? Oh man!

Haha, it's totally worse! I feel like if the Bachelorette doesn't lose her mind and go crazy over a mess entirely of her own making...is it even a real Bachelorette season?

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:10 pm

I don't see G as a "hot guy" so that stands in my way of buying a lot of what is being presented.  But that's just me.  I really think Becca is projecting a lot of what she wants onto him, and believing he is like her dad because he was showing her fly fishing.  We've seen very little of HIM talking yet.  That's what I'm waiting for.  From what I have heard it's her talking about what she thinks G is like...it remains to be seen (for me) whether she is correct in her assumptions.  IMO, she lusts for him or for who she has told herself he is.  IDK if that will turn out to be true.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless