SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 39 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Al Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Imo, she posted it because it's burnt, kind of like a joke. Like, "Happy Fourth! We burnt the corn." I've basically done the same thing before laugh out loud, posting a food fail on social media.

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:45 pm

Anytime I grill corn the husks end up looking like that as well. The husks burn before the corn is cooked. If I was her I probably would have opened one up to make it a little more appealing but that's just me.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Ok. I simply husk the corn, clean it, coat it with the tiniest bit of olive oil, garlic, and other spices depending on my mood, wrap it on foil and grill it with everything else. It looks good and tastes great.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Well, members in the fan thread did ask for a picture of BBQ. Perhaps Becca is letting us know she is too preoccupied with Garrett to pay attention to corn. If so, I'm good with that giggling

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:11 pm

The trick to grilling corn in the husk is simple @FMG2015. Soak the corn in plain water for 30 minutes prior to grilling. The husk along with the stringy silk will pull way from the corn easily when grilled.

IMO Becca wasn't too preoccupied with GG if she's reading message boards and complying with requests on SM. Hugesmile But she's gotta promote the show - can't bite the hand that's feeding her.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:18 pm

We've made requests in the past and gotten a response so not sure why it'd be any different this time.  She, he, they or someone close (doesn't have to be Becca or Garrett directly) read the board and delivered a clue and still had plenty of time to be all wrapped up in their F1 during SHVs.  And the 4th of July has proven the last few season to be the clincher in SHV sleuthing IMO.

Currently it doesn't take a whole lot of time to catch up in most threads around here. IMO.  And if you stick to reading the fan threads, like I would if I was on the show, would take even less time, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Ahh good to know @flchica and @kashathediva. I actually usually boil it if I'm home but when I'm camping is when I've encountered the black af corn husks.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:31 am

Ladybug82 wrote:We've made requests in the past and gotten a response so not sure why it'd be any different this time.  She, he, they or someone close (doesn't have to be Becca or Garrett directly) read the board and delivered a clue and still had plenty of time to be all wrapped up in their F1 during SHVs.  And the 4th of July has proven the last few season to be the clincher in SHV sleuthing IMO.  

Currently it doesn't take a whole lot of time to catch up in most threads around here. IMO.  And if you stick to reading the fan threads, like I would if I was on the show, would take even less time, IMO.

JMO

Yup! Rachel and Bryan certainly did, more than once, answer my requests, and they are still going strong!

No matter what, I just get a kick out of it when they post exactly what I ask. It’s all good fun, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:49 am

Not to rain on anyone’s parade but IMO leads & their F1s have been posting pics on July 4th SHV since the advent of SM, pool, BBQ pics or otherwise. The first one that I recollect was Jef posting the BBQ pic with Emily from the SHV. Kaitlyn also posted the pool pic where folks sleuthed the reflection of Shawn’s socks. I believe the pool pic from Chris Siegfried was around 4th of July as well IIRC. It’s all good though if folks want to believe it’s because the leads are reading the forum and obliging.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:38 am

Not denying or arguing that leads and F1's post stuff during SHVs, especially during the 4th.  But in many cases, specific requests are made here or other boards and the SM posted by the lead or F1 is in direct response to it.  So someone close to them or themselves has at some point checked in and read posts made on a board.

Not that they are a success story, but Andi and Josh specifically come to mind. And as @sdmom mentioned, Rachel is another. sdmom has had some luck, when she makes a request it normally gets answered no matter who the lead and F1. bestbud!

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG-fIuWMaYg

so..i was just happened to stumble upon this recap..and caught the part when Lauren Z said Lincoln's headshot was actually already taken down from ABC official site.

So i went to the site to check...low..and behold... turned out to be true, making Becca's guys only 27 in total now...Too funny! laugh out loud. They def tried to mixed up the guys alphabetically to disguise the omission (pretty sure previously the headshots were in alphabetical order). JMO

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

IMO this is BIG, y'all. Is this the first in the franchise history?.. question

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:Ok. I simply husk the corn, clean it, coat it with the tiniest bit of olive oil, garlic, and other spices depending on my mood, wrap it on foil and grill it with everything else. It looks good and tastes great.
Definately OT but got to join in here....I take corn, fold back the husks, remove the silk spread on butter that has garlic, chili powder and paprika in the mix, fold the husks back over it then take foil and twist it around the tops to hold the husks back onto the cob....then cook it on the bbq with the heat off underneath....keeps the husks from burning and the cob still gets the smoky bbq flavor without burning.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless