SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 45 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:47 pm

sbolduc wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:@sbolduc

As for the podcast, let's just say, I don't believe what they are trying to sell.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 45 1646190589

They weren't really "trying to sell anything" IMO. Juliet and Lauren are very connected in this world (EPs, cast, behind the scenes etc.), they aren't just some random podcasters. Also, even Lauren hesitated (as if she wasn't sure she should) before she confirmed she heard the same, so it did not come across as a "trying to sell a narrative" by any means IMO.

IMO, any podcast no matter what the subject matter needs to be taken with a grain of salt. They are stating their opinions after all. And, my opinion is I don't buy theirs.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 45 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:57 pm

On the almost famous podcast this week.... Ben and Rachel had a lengthy conversation about when they knew who their F1 was and how they have to lead people on and keep contestants there even though they know who they are picking. Ben said he kept some girls around because they were fun and on the friend level. Rachel said that some of the emotion you see at the very end is more related to the guilt you feel about leading someone on and hurting them. They did talk about how you do develop feelings and love for more than one person but how you see the others as bf/gf or it'd be fun to date but not necessarily be the person you could see marrying.
I feel like this is the story from all the leads so I tend to believe this is usually what occurs.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:38 am

FMG2015 wrote:On the almost famous podcast this week.... Ben and Rachel had a lengthy conversation about when they knew who their F1 was and how they have to lead people on and keep contestants there even though they know who they are picking. Ben said he kept some girls around because they were fun and on the friend level. Rachel said that some of the emotion you see at the very end is more  related to the guilt you feel about leading someone on and hurting them. They did talk about how you do develop feelings and love for more than one person but how you see the others as bf/gf or it'd be fun to date but not necessarily be the person you could see marrying.
I feel like this is the story from all the leads so I tend to believe this is usually what occurs.

I'd be interested in Ben and Rachel's thoughts on their timeline. With Rachel, I think she made up her mind in Switzerland, if not before. With Ben, it was at least by Argentina, but probably earlier. As for Becca, who knows? Garrett was obviously a front-runner from the 1st night, but I don't have a strong feeling about when she made up her mind it was him. He seemed to be ahead in Thailand.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:01 am

Amethyst wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:On the almost famous podcast this week.... Ben and Rachel had a lengthy conversation about when they knew who their F1 was and how they have to lead people on and keep contestants there even though they know who they are picking. Ben said he kept some girls around because they were fun and on the friend level. Rachel said that some of the emotion you see at the very end is more  related to the guilt you feel about leading someone on and hurting them. They did talk about how you do develop feelings and love for more than one person but how you see the others as bf/gf or it'd be fun to date but not necessarily be the person you could see marrying.

I'd be interested in Ben and Rachel's thoughts on their timeline. With Rachel, I think she made up her mind in Switzerland, if not before. With Ben, it was at least by Argentina, but probably earlier. As for Becca, who knows? Garrett was obviously a front-runner from the 1st night, but I don't have a strong feeling about when she made up her mind it was him. He seemed to be ahead in Thailand.
Rachel said she knew by the time she had the 2nd 1:1 date with each guy. She stated she told Bryan's producer at hometowns he was the one and she waited to tell her producer at fantasy suites. Ben basically said he knew right from the very beginning it was Lauren but he convinced himself something was gonna happen to change his mind about her so he kept himself open to other relationships (i.e. JoJo) and actually did develop feelings for others. He said right after fantasy suites is when he was definite about his choice.

IMO, it's hard to pinpoint when Becca knew it was Garrett for sure but I notIced such a difference in body language and conversation between the two the morning after fantasy suites. Keeping in mind that Garrett's came before Blake's shows me that she was set on Garrett after her night with him.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:55 am

sorry if this was posted

4: 10: CH teasing the gut wrenching Finale.

I don't usually believe him, as he does his job hyping every single season, but i buy him this time around LOL. "easily the most emotional finale you'll ever watch ". Poor Blake.

Also, i am really2 sick of Arie reference this season. I slightly suspect ABC secretly hates Becca  laugh out loud , cue : giving her the tent FS, and the famous cue card "i choose you everyday" to her F1 and then the exact same ol story line of being in love with two people for the finale.  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 45 2292733854

this season turned out to fail to live to its initial hype for me, personally.  no
JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:27 pm

I really like Becca. After watching her season I like her even more. I also like her and Garrett together because I think you can really see genuine chemistry.  However, I feel bad for Becca because Garrett's Instagram scandal really overshadowed a lot of the season.  It's unfortunate for her that she had to deal with that.

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:18 pm

Chris talks about Lincoln and he doesn't feel like Lincoln and Garrett should be talked about in the same sentence. What Lincoln did was against the law.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-the-bachelorette-scandals-and-why-lincoln-wasnt-invited-to-men-tell-all-exclusive%3famp

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:18 pm

Sarahjoh5 wrote:I really like Becca. After watching her season I like her even more. I also like her and Garrett together because I think you can really see genuine chemistry.  However, I feel bad for Becca because Garrett's Instagram scandal really overshadowed a lot of the season.  It's unfortunate for her that she had to deal with that.

My thoughts exactly. I wonder what the reaction to them and her whole season would have been without those likes?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:39 pm

Sarahjoh5 wrote:I really like Becca. After watching her season I like her even more. I also like her and Garrett together because I think you can really see genuine chemistry.  However, I feel bad for Becca because Garrett's Instagram scandal really overshadowed a lot of the season.  It's unfortunate for her that she had to deal with that.

I can appreciate the chemistry between them and wish them well without being a particular fan of Garrett. I don't have to live with him. She does. My opinion about him means squat when it comes to whether they can find happiness with each other.  And Garrett is not a Lincoln, where he did something illegal. He's not a Lee with a mouth that won't quit. He's just not anyone that would hold my interest.

There is a middle ground between loving a cast member and hating a cast member. There is disinterest. There is indifference. That's where I'm at with regard to Garrett. I do like Becca and for her sake,  I hope this works out for her.

IMO she didn't spend a lot of time dealing with the situation once the story came out. She addressed it (to her satisfaction) with Garrett and moved on. It wasn't a deal breaker for her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:05 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Chris talks about Lincoln and he doesn't feel like Lincoln and Garrett should be talked about in the same sentence. What Lincoln did was against the law.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-the-bachelorette-scandals-and-why-lincoln-wasnt-invited-to-men-tell-all-exclusive%3famp

Gotta love that CH slipped by saying that Becca addressed "Like-Gate" with Garrett. Why would she be talking to him if he wasn't her F1?
Not that I wasn't 100 per cent sure of the ending, but now even CH is giving out clues.
I miss the good ole days!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:25 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Chris talks about Lincoln and he doesn't feel like Lincoln and Garrett should be talked about in the same sentence. What Lincoln did was against the law.

Chris is absolutely right, But some high profile people lose their jobs over Social media activity of which Garrett has taken part of in the past.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Joy15 wrote:sorry if this was posted

4: 10: CH teasing the gut wrenching Finale.

I don't usually believe him, as he does his job hyping every single season, but i buy him this time around LOL. "easily the most emotional finale you'll ever watch ". Poor Blake.

Also, i am really2 sick of Arie reference this season. I slightly suspect ABC secretly hates Becca  laugh out loud , cue : giving her the tent FS, and the famous cue card "i choose you everyday" to her F1 and then the exact same ol story line of being in love with two people for the finale.  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 45 2292733854

this season turned out to fail to live to its initial hype for me, personally.  no
JMO.

Interesting that CH didn't answer whether he thought that she chose the right guy, just said that she's happy. But I guess that's what counts.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless