SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:02 pm

Idlemess wrote:@Natik thanks. You’ve been busy gorgeous and your work is very much appreciated. I’ll look forward to this one. 
I’m not usually into the Bachelorette shows so I’m skipping the Russian season. 

P.s. Do you remember Elena the F1 from Francis season? Is she on Instagram and if so what is her IG name

Welcome on board lady! beatingheart

Too bad I think you are missing out on an unusual love story. But it´s your decision and I respect that! bestbud!

As far as I know Elena does not have an IG account she is not soo much into social media.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:25 pm

Funny I am usually more into the Bachelorette (eye candies!) than the Bachelor. I don’t know if I will have time to watch this one next year but boy, that Nikita, he’s cute! Where did they find all these beautiful men who also have real jobs?

Btw, any success stories from this franchise?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:44 pm

sdmom wrote:

Btw, any success stories from this franchise?

Unfortunately only temporary.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:38 pm

More pics from filming of the first episode:

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FVV_7746-683x1024

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FVV_7798-683x1024

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FVV_8008-1024x683

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FVV_7955-1024x683

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FVV_7826-1024x683

I am gonna post more information about him a little bit later. He gave a new interview regarding him being the Bachelor. He spoke also what qualities he likes in a woman and he told about the end of his marriage. Why it happened and what lead to that. There was no bad blood. They still are talking with each other but only as friends.

Just some things about him I know. He is well known in Ukraine because he is hosting on the most popular channels in Ukraine and he is editor in chief for a men magazine in Ukraine. So he is not unexperienced regarding relationships or the psychological aspects of those. He started to work on TV with young age already during the time when he was studying journalism at the university. So of course he has a degree in journalism.

To get an expression of him on camera you can watch that video. At that time he was 26 years old. He is talking in that video about the impact of the easter holidays on him and what he felt when he was a kid.

Source:
https://theworldnews.net/ua-news/nikita-dobrynin-o-pervom-brake-i-proekte-kholostiak

Last edited by natik on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Thanks @natik He is not my type but will probably watch out of curiosity and to get away from the American fiasco we have on our hands. At least he has experience with relationships... laugh out loud
ETA I like him better on the video. His hair ( not a fan of that very cropped hair) and eyes look better than on the photos above. How old is he now?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:51 pm

@Astrobach He is 30 years old.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:55 pm

Thanks, a good age to settle down and find his partner ( after his Saturn return....) Good luck...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:00 pm

That’s a man right there!
And we have a boy for US Bach....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Yep. My opinion exactly @sdmom that’s why I’ll be here :yes:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Make that three of us.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Awwee he's a good looking guy. He has a sweetest about him in that vid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:46 pm

me four :yes: so is this filming now @natik ? when will it air? TYIA Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f618
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom