SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:12 am

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 36136740_405442426634311_3400756436412661760_n
Source

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 35575961_649416155391793_3318955953876893696_n
Source

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 36509939_168763213984344_6004950083282403328_n
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ayana Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:14 am

On his instagram live, Jordan said the nicest guy in the house was Garrett.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Does anyone know if the contestants have to pay for their own food during traveling? I.E in the pic of Garrett with the hotdog/sausage
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:16 pm

@cookielover12 I don't think they have to pay for anything, but I'm not sure.

I'm curious as to why he continue's to follow individual IG accounts that are for the most part private.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@cookielover12 I don't think they have to pay for anything, but I'm not sure.

I'm curious as to why he continue's to follow individual IG accounts that are for the most part private.

I am guessing most of the private accounts are his friends. His brother’s is private. All my sm are private. I don’t want strangers to look at my pictures.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:23 pm

While a lot of people have private SM accounts, most of the time a person will follow some people whose accounts are not private. Almost all of the people Garrett follows are private. I’ve always assumed that Garrett has told his friends to change their accounts to private because they also like alt-right memes on IG and he wants to protect him/them for being called out for it. Protecting himself b/c if he, Garrett, likes a friend’s post of a fish the friend caught and someone following G looks at other photos on the friend’s IG, they could see alt-right stuff that would prompt negative comments for the friend and G. I just don’t think Garrett was operating in a vacuum on his IG likes, I imagine others in his circle were liking the same stuff. All IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:37 pm

mbl wrote:While a lot of people have private SM accounts, most of the time a person will follow some people whose accounts are not private.  Almost all of the people Garrett follows are private.   I’ve always assumed that Garrett has told his friends to change their accounts to private because they also like alt-right memes on IG and he wants to protect him/them for being called out for it.  Protecting himself b/c if he, Garrett, likes a friend’s post of a fish the friend caught and someone following G looks at other photos on the friend’s IG, they could see alt-right stuff that would prompt negative comments for the friend and G.  I just don’t think Garrett was operating in a vacuum on his IG likes, I imagine others in his circle were liking the same stuff.  All IMO.

Sorry I respectfully disagree with the assumption. I make all my sm private because there are crazies out there and I don’t want them to stalk me. That’s for security reason, IMO, not because I have something to hide.

And frankly, I don’t blame his friends to make accounts private after Garrett’s appearance on the show. I am sometimes uncomfortable with how people, not only on this forum, but on other places, will search friends and families, even when they don’t appear on the show. In fact, I think all families and friends should make their sm private.

And does it matter if they are private or public? It’s their lives and they don’t seek for public attention so why should I care?

All Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:41 pm

I think the last thing Garrett is doing is going around telling his friends to make their social media private for his sake.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:47 pm

I suppose a less cynical view than my original view is that he is a good friend and wants to protect his friends from receiving any negative comments from people who don’t like the memes that he liked, just because they are friends with him and even if they are only posting photos of friends/family etc.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:52 pm

I mean I have all my social media private and I'm a nobody. And nearly all of my friends have private social media accounts. Personally, I wouldn't read too much into it
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:06 pm

mbl wrote:While a lot of people have private SM accounts, most of the time a person will follow some people whose accounts are not private.  Almost all of the people Garrett follows are private.   I’ve always assumed that Garrett has told his friends to change their accounts to private because they also like alt-right memes on IG and he wants to protect him/them for being called out for it.  Protecting himself b/c if he, Garrett, likes a friend’s post of a fish the friend caught and someone following G looks at other photos on the friend’s IG, they could see alt-right stuff that would prompt negative comments for the friend and G.  I just don’t think Garrett was operating in a vacuum on his IG likes, I imagine others in his circle were liking the same stuff.  All IMO.

IA

I understand how some will keep their IG private because you never know who's lurking however, when he was sleuthed he was private, assuming he did that when he went off to film like others did. He came back and made it public. We know what happened then. He did everything in his power to delete negative posts until he gave up and created this one that he is using to make himself IMO look like a great guy and promote the show, and follows private IG's. He also has blue dot IG private with all his original pics, _gy_yrigoyen__

https://www.instagram.com/_gy_yrigoyen__/

I cannot compare Garrett's SM action the last couple of months to any of my family or friends IG who choose to keep theirs private right from the beginning. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Different circumstances and different chain of events.

He has already shown me he can manipulate and hide to his advantage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:16 pm

I don't know what the big deal is that he's following people, who he presumably knows personally, that are private on social media.

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05