SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:56 pm

BGlover wrote:Blake is actually a year younger than Garrett his birthday is 22 April 1990 he is a few days younger than Becca. @SFoster

No, he was born in 1989.  He was a senior in September, 2006 at the time of the school shooting at his HS. He graduated 2007, went to college 2007-2011. He is now 29.  (I've noticed that articles get the year wrong quite a bit, since they go by the contestant's age at the time of filming. Same thing happened with Drew Kenney who also has an April birthday, they had his year of birth off by one as well.  I was able to verify by his sister's birthday, she just turned 26 and Blake is 3 years and a couple of days older than her.

Oh and they also got Ben Higgins age and year wrong. I think they wanted to make him seem as "young" as possible laugh out loud. But he is actually a year older than they stated when he was Bachelor.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:01 pm

I'm all for the discussion positive or negative but honestly feel like the comparison to Blake needs to be dropped in Garrett's thread. I know it always happens with the F1/F2 but IMO it shouldn't especially when it comes to nothing that we've witnessed on the show.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:07 pm

FMG2015 wrote:I'm all for the discussion positive or negative but honestly feel like the comparison to Blake needs to be dropped in Garrett's thread. I know it always happens with the F1/F2 but IMO it shouldn't especially when it comes to nothing that we've witnessed on the show.

As I explained, this discussion was going on in Episode 9 thread last night, and I was the one who brought up the degree in General Studies (which I had never heard of before). Then this a.m., I noticed the question arose as to who said he had a BGS and where was the info found. I couldn't answer because the thread was locked. I wanted to cite the source, wasn't sure where to do it, and so that's why I ended up coming here, to Garrett's page. Maybe it should be in Media SM Discussions, idk. It's true we shouldn't be talking about Blake in G's thread.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:09 pm

Okie doke. Smh

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:10 pm

SFoster wrote:
BGlover wrote:Blake is actually a year younger than Garrett his birthday is 22 April 1990 he is a few days younger than Becca. @SFoster

No, he was born in 1989.  He was a senior in September, 2006 at the time of the school shooting at his HS. He graduated 2007, went to college 2007-2011. He is now 29.  (I've noticed that articles get the year wrong quite a bit, since they go by the contestant's age at the time of filming. Same thing happened with Drew Kenney who also has an April birthday, they had his year of birth off by one as well.  I was able to verify by his sister's birthday, she just turned 26 and Blake is 3 years and a couple of days older than her.

Oh and they also got Ben Higgins age and year wrong. I think they wanted to make him seem as "young" as possible laugh out loud.  But he is actually a year older than they stated when he was Bachelor.

Ben was actually younger than how they made him seem! He's also an '89 baby and was 26 when his season was filming, but most articles listed him as 27. Even now, most will list him as 30, even though he is 29.[/quote]

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:20 pm

Aria wrote:
SFoster wrote:

Oh and they also got Ben Higgins age and year wrong. I think they wanted to make him seem as "young" as possible laugh out loud.  But he is actually a year older than they stated when he was Bachelor.[/quote

Ben was actually younger than how they made him seem! He's also an '89 baby and was 26 when his season was filming, but most articles listed him as 27. Even now, most will list him as 30, even though he is 29.

I got that backwards didn't I, laugh out loud! I thought he was 27 when filming.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:21 pm

Let’s try to guide this thread back on topic. Thank you

Discussion is welcome in a discussion thread.
Should members not be interested in joining in or reading, that is fine. This forum has a wonderful selection of topics. Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 4256136633
Please let’s all refrain from baiting, teasing etc fellow members.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:29 pm

So back to Garrett. I was looking at the TMZ pics again because someone mentioned the "final rose". I noticed that I don't see a rose in Garrett's lapel. His back is turned in most of the pics, but there is one pic where the view is clear, and a couple others where you can see the white handkerchief with no red above it. Can anyone else see a red rose on his lapel? If he is not wearing the final rose, then these pics were taken before the proposal. Doesn't mean he's not F1, just means it's not conclusive he is F1? IMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:32 pm

Why would they be kissing like that and cheering taking photos in her dress from the FRC if just got dumped? I don’t get how anyone else can be f1.

Despite the photos, every sleuthed SHV, Garrett is a ghost town while the F2 is spotted on SM. Even without the pics, it’s clear who F1 is (imo)

All JMHO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Diana wrote:Why would they be kissing like that and cheering taking photos in her dress from the FRC if just got dumped? I don’t get how anyone else can be f1.

Despite the photos, every sleuthed SHV, Garrett is a ghost town while the F2 is spotted on SM. Even without the pics, it’s clear who F1 is (imo)

All JMHO.

Um, I just said, he hasn't been dumped. The proposal hasn't begun yet. And I also said it doesn't mean he's not F1. It simply means they haven't started the RC yet. No I don't think it's conclusive. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:52 pm

So you honestly think they took photos like that before the RC and she might have dumped him after taking photos like that? (if you saying the pics don’t mean he’s f1)

All why are they cheering and taking shots and kissing before the rc? 

He probably just took the rose off after they stopped filming JMO

I’m not being snarky I just don’t get it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:59 pm

It is true that the last rose is part of the usual last segment filmed with the happy couple after the proposal is accepted. There is pride in wearing that Final rose. Why we don’t see it is another detail that will be uncovered hopefully. I wish it meant another outcome but that’s not likely IMO. And Garrett would NEVER remove it after being given it. Come on... there is an explanation somehow.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05