SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:05 pm

All 14 pics were exposed by TMZ.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:13 pm

One more thing to add to the ‘ end of shoot’ argument: all these producers, and staff are having their phones up and have taken photos of them. I do not think they would do any of that with the distraughted F2 and Becca. They all look like after a shoot has been ‘ wrapped ‘. It’s all in the box and over. Time to relax and take personal photos. Wish it was otherwise but too many flags still point to G as F1. fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:16 pm

Another thing is that the person who took the pics published by TMZ also has video. Why didn't they put up the video I wonder? I would love to see the video!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:19 pm

Yes, I thought of that. Maybe they did not or could not sell it...would be really a great help!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:20 pm

I'd guess that TMZ got what they needed without the video and didn't think they needed to pay for it. I would love to see it though
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:09 pm

I wanted to add - I do not see the rose on the lapel - and feel fairly certain that it would not have been discarded so soon - if these scenes were post ceremony. The Bach and Bachelorette shows are built around the handing out of roses - very important detail !! What I find very questionable - is why is ABC or Mike Fleiss et al suddenly inviting a bunch of people to take pictures of the final results ?? Why would the producers go to incredible lengths to lead us astray all season long - if they were going to tell us the outcome before airing starts ? Why is Becca saying she is in love with both G and B ? Why is she confusing us with our hearts are one, our hearts recognize each other. I can see both as the father of my children, as my husband etc. The releasing of the results just shuts down all discussion. Who's talking about the Bachelorette ? Why discuss it - it's a done deal - we saw a picture. I could very well be wrong - but going back to Trista I don't think Mike Fleiss et al have ever purposely given the final results away. Maybe a new tactic this season - but I think her enthusiasm for Blake - and the things she has said about Blake (maybe all contrived to offset the TMZ photos and make us doubt that she is really in love with G --- combines with G's behavior or affect - a little over the top, not touching her a lot, being hesitant, having trouble communicating -- makes me a little suspect that we know who the F1 really is.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:18 pm

The difference is because we don't normally see pictures taken by a casual vacationer who then sells them to TMZ. We only see promo shots TPTB took themselves. MF and company didn't tell us the outcome, the vacationer who took the pics spoiled the season. SCMIIW on how MF gave us the ending? TYIA

That scene is IMHO a very normal scene. It happens every season. Like @Kashathediva stated upthread, and I did as well in another thread, there are often times multiple takes. The rose was probably presented after they regrouped, make up redone, sweat wiped off, and the lead remembers one more thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:40 am

Surely she didn't meet up with her final 2 before the FRC - that doesn't happen, does it? So the TMZ pictures must be after the FRC. All very curious

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by krusca Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:02 pm

Hello, maybe this has already been noticed, but I was just looking at the TMZ pics again, zoomed in, and Becca seems to be holding the rose in her hand . Missing rose located? Maybe they moved to a different location to do the final rose giveaway part because of all the onlookers? Surely she wouldn't be holding the rose for her F2.

krusca

Back to top Go down

Post by krusca Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:05 pm

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Bachel11[/url]

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/

krusca

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:44 pm

@krusca can you confirm you took that pic from the tmz site or let me know the link where you got it from, and I will edit your post to add it. We need to included a link on all posts to refer to the source.

It looks like someone's holding a purse.

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Captur55

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by krusca Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:28 pm

Yes, sorry, that pic I posted is from the tmz site

krusca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05