SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aria Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:@Aria Carly has one of the more endearing Bachelor franchise couplings, plus we followed her “journey” over multiple seasons. And that, is how you get followers.

I don’t think they will go the Chris/Des route... only because (to me) Chris and Des are a huge anomaly for these couples. Chris/Des truly did just fade into nothing. Like yes, they shill, but it’s nothing compared to the others, and they seem fine mostly separated from the family. I personally can’t think of another couple from the last 5-8 years that tries less than them. I think Becca/Garrett will have a following more closely aligned to Rachel/Bryan. So-so popular, kind of nitchy, definitely in the mix and part of “the fam,” but not mega SeanCat or Jared/Ashley levels. JMO

It's just interesting, because even Jade hasn't reached that despite having the same journey and the same cute baby and all that.

I just meant the Des/Chris route in terms of followings and the couple they're most like, in terms of looks, personality, and lifestyle. Maybe more similar in number to Rachel/Bryan (about 1.25 million combined), but Bryan/Rachel also have a super passionate fan base. They're like the Arrested Development of this franchise - small fan base, but intense and loyal. I don't really see that from Des/Chris fans and I don't really expect that from Becca/Garrett fans. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:42 pm

I don’t want to veer OT, but IMO Tanner is one of the most revolting cast to come from this show. I credit Jade with their SM income.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:44 pm

@Kashathediva Proud member of the "I hate Tanner club" right here. Yup, their income is entirely because of Jade, which makes all the verbal abuse he lays at her for being lazy even more ridiculous. But that's a whole other thread, haha.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Oups, sorry, I know nothing of Tanner’s bad behavior, not been following any of them since BIP. ..
.my bad in assuming the ‘ non offensive ‘ line. Thanks for bringing it up. Moving on.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:10 pm

Oh yeah, Tanner sucks. Jade doesn’t work and is lazy, my azz. I wish I could be lazy like that and still net the mega mansion with the horse and the pool and what not with my “lazy” income. Without Jade, Tanner would be basically nobody right now, living in nobody ville, in the same house, with maybe 25K followers, and I’m being generous.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:14 pm

Aria wrote:
sosleepy wrote:@Aria Carly has one of the more endearing Bachelor franchise couplings, plus we followed her “journey” over multiple seasons. And that, is how you get followers.

I don’t think they will go the Chris/Des route... only because (to me) Chris and Des are a huge anomaly for these couples. Chris/Des truly did just fade into nothing. Like yes, they shill, but it’s nothing compared to the others, and they seem fine mostly separated from the family. I personally can’t think of another couple from the last 5-8 years that tries less than them. I think Becca/Garrett will have a following more closely aligned to Rachel/Bryan. So-so popular, kind of nitchy, definitely in the mix and part of “the fam,” but not mega SeanCat or Jared/Ashley levels. JMO

It's just interesting, because even Jade hasn't reached that despite having the same journey and the same cute baby and all that.

I just meant the Des/Chris route in terms of followings and the couple they're most like, in terms of looks, personality, and lifestyle. Maybe more similar in number to Rachel/Bryan (about 1.25 million combined), but Bryan/Rachel also have a super passionate fan base. They're like the Arrested Development of this franchise - small fan base, but intense and loyal. I don't really see that from Des/Chris fans and I don't really expect that from Becca/Garrett fans. IMO.

I’m so off topic, but the wrong spoiler really, imo, hindered Chris and Des and their earning potential. For all of airing, the spoiled contingent (and non spoiled due to editing) are shipping Brooks and Des and Chris was ignored. So, it’s hard to switch gears last minute and love them post show, when most of the viewing audience moves on anyway.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:16 pm

it didn't help Rachel & Brian either hmmm
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:17 pm

IA that Garrett comes across as immature. He laughs after every sentence in his ITM’s and most of what he says is not even funny ....how old is this dude??....almost 30?
Imo he has no idea what to do with SM laugh out loud. There were still some negative comments under his posts and imo I don’t think he can handle it. Imo he can’t comprehend that he’s still getting hate even after issuing an apology so he’s trying to avoid it. So much for owning up to it.

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don’t know if they will be a popular couple or not. That remains to be seen. I do know just from the last 2 episodes, it appears interest here is less than normal. I keep laughing at his favorite movie Dumb and Dumber.  IMO that says it all. IMO this season is a huge miss.

Sorry but you have to want it.  JoJo/Jordan, Jade/Tanner work to cultivate their image. It's looks/personality/the x factor or a combination of all three and Becca/Garrett haven't shown us that yet.. I hate to say it, but to the average viewer probably sees Becca as forgettable. People are looking for a lifestyle to emulate or something out of the ordinary to peak their interest. Becca nor Garrett has offered that yet. Not to say that family, guns, religion and politics can't sell (Duck Dynasty anyone?) but that probably won't be their route.

Becca has a great story, chosen and then broken up with. Garrett needs to play knight in shining armor/story of redemption. Becca needs to be the woman that proves that there is not only love after heartbreak but that you can be one heck of a better woman too. IMO.

If I were them I'd hire a PR person and come up with a plan. However, I'd immediately drop the political stuff (her flipping off a certain office holder) and put Garrett in cutesy stuff: boxers with roses on them etc. There's a lot of money to be made, why shouldn't they cash in like the rest of them?

Last edited by kerriway on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:

I’m so off topic, but the wrong spoiler really, imo, hindered Chris and Des and their earning potential. For all of airing, the spoiled contingent (and non spoiled due to editing) are shipping Brooks and Des and Chris was ignored. So, it’s hard to switch gears last minute and love them post show, when most of the viewing audience moves on anyway.

IMO I don't think it had much to do with the spoiled vs unspoiled squad. I just think that people didn't like the idea of Des choosing Chris because Brooks didn't want to be with her. Fans like a love story, their ending was unsatisfying for many.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:25 pm

I was 'spoiled' Brooks, and a huge fan...still didn't think they were a good match. Des was all about Brooks when he left, so I just felt sorry for her.

I am not sure what to make of Becca so far. She talks about girl power and being independent- yet she is so quick to change opinion every time someone tells her what to think.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:10 pm

All I can think of when I think of Garrett is a braying donkey. He is so unattractive. Imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05