SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:06 pm

Well, if she likes it, that's all that matters, IMO.

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:07 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Idk.  Getting swept off my feet is not having someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.  That “Me Tarzan, You Jane”  carry off shot made me cringe on several levels.
Same!! That’s fun only in the privacy of my own home imo for me personally, but clearly it’s totally Becca’s cup of tea. Seems he even did it at a cocktail party so it was likely in full view of every other dude there and I doubt he had no idea that other guys were likely watching them. It’s just a snippet of their relationship but it’s a good preview of things to come imo. She likes it imo. So all her bs before G was just that- bs- imo. But it’s not my life or relationship. So far, she seems incredibly happy but of course no one is obligated to like them or him or anything else, it just is what it is imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
northernviewer wrote:What’s “ all new” to him?  Accountability? :drama :shootme:

ETA.  There’s a saying ... “ show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are”.  This applies to SM too IMO
Imo- I disagree that everyone needs to be “woke” and progressive and if they’re not, they’re not “accountable” or insert whatever word and description. People are born and bred in all sorts of environments with different backgrounds.  Not everyone is Ashley Spivey Rolling Eyes G apologized and did what he could. All imo.

Nobody has to change their views .... but people can disagree with them. Nobody’s ever cared what Garrett thought , anyone reading his SM posts were his friends... now the public has scrutinized him and his views ... and he’s been found wanting ... so yes, he’s now being held accountable for his POV..
It’s the nature of the beast once you’ve entered the public eye.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Looks like both of Garrett's IG accounts are back. Seems he's keeping the old one private and the new one (with the apology and fewer posts) public.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:18 pm

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 33138641_785428194995021_4422501157239259136_n

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 34018121_345805022491411_8654559371470045184_n
gy_yrigoyen #reachairmedical Got the honor of meeting my brother’s awesome co workers today. #squints
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Imp wrote:Looks like both of Garrett's IG accounts are back. Seems he's keeping the old one private and the new one (with the apology and fewer posts) public.

Oh perfect! This way he can keep following Brietbart lite and whatever else for his news, and he can like, like, like away in peace! 

Save the other one for the apology and the spin zone. Rolling Eyes
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:03 pm

My guess is he is keeping the old one only for access to old pictures.
I follow both, he is only posting and liking posts from his new account.

Last edited by IrelandRose on Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:03 pm

He's got over 5k followers on his original account.....which probably close to 3k are strangers. I don't think he will be using that account often or "liking" posts. He does have a lot of great family pics and memories on that account though so I can see where he wouldn't want to lose all that content.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:08 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Idk.  Getting swept off my feet is not having someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.  That “Me Tarzan, You Jane”  carry off shot made me cringe on several levels.

Perhaps, but he did it to Becca and she doesn't seem to mind. Monkey jump is what makes me cringe in embarrassment and no no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:56 pm

@Sprite that makes me cringe too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Imp wrote:Looks like both of Garrett's IG accounts are back. Seems he's keeping the old one private and the new one (with the apology and fewer posts) public.

Oh perfect! This way he can keep following Brietbart lite and whatever else for his news, and he can like, like, like away in peace! 

Save the other one for the apology and the spin zone. Rolling Eyes

CMIIW but all the guys from the show only follow his private account that i can see? and they comment to each other on that a fair bit....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:13 pm

@LeapofFaith
They follow both.
He is only posting from gy_yrigoyen and it is no longer private.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05