SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by nananana Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:34 pm

SeekAny wrote:I’m not seeing anything wrong here. He kept his personal account that he’s had for the last 6 years way before a television show, which he went through and cleaned, as his apology stated he would be more aware of what he was doing on social media. Then he created a public account. I think he put thought in how to proceed for sensitive reasons not for devious reasons. No more no less, I don’t think he’s got this evil social media plot. After the likes he was in a lose lose situation. I appreciated the apology and am trying to see good intent as I think he’s a genuine guy. All JMO.

I completely agree. If he were so savvy, none of this would have happened in the first place. He got caught in some deep  fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 1f4a9 , posted an apology on a fresh, new IG. Kept the old IG with 500+ pictures of family/friends/life what-have-you on private and is no longer active on that account.

IMO this guy is not a mastermind, just trying to find the best way to navigate a situation that is uncharted for most people.

nananana

Back to top Go down

fullsend - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by FLChica Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Idk.  Getting swept off my feet is not having someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.  That “Me Tarzan, You Jane” carry off shot made me cringe on several levels.

Perhaps, but he did it to Becca and she doesn't seem to mind. Monkey jump is what makes me cringe in embarrassment and no no no
Becca monkey-jumped Blake at least twice on the Arie purging date.  🐒 🐒 GOR had to love watching that back, IMO.

GOR is more goon than swoon yet Becca seems so grateful to have him. I wonder if we'll see GOR tell Becca about the ex-wife and how she broke his heart? I'm guessing his fam will share the story on HTD. IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:45 pm

Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:54 pm

Second that Seekany and nananana. If he was this evil mastermind he wld have scrubbed his IG bef letting the public view it and pretty it up so everyone’s happy. Lol! Sucks that he didn’t. I agree he’s just doing the best he can but haters will continue to do so and will find every reason to. 
Frankly what I would like is if ALL the contestants had their SM PRE show done a deep dive of their likes from 6 months ago! That way we can do an objective study of who the real masterminds are! Lol

Last edited by Teamee on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:05 am

@FLChicaall the ettes from
Past monkey jumped, leapt, frogged etc etc the contestants. Makes for good TV. IMO am sure Becca sees more than goon and as for Blake (no idea what u mean by GOR) am sure he’s gonna love seeing a make out sesh w G come week 4! Don’t know abt his marriage but I assume like all failed marriages it’s not something that can be easy.
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:23 am

I don't consider someone a good person just because they fell in love on a reality show or because they're beloved by their family & friends. I've seen nothing from Garrett to back up the assertion that he is in fact this great person. What I have seen based on what he chose to put out into the world is that he's callous in the way he thinks about others who might be different than him, when called out initially he was liking comments in his defense, and then didn't make an apology until he had virtually no choice. If not giving someone like Garrett a pass makes me one of the haters then I'll be that. I think the world would be a much better place if more people called out folks they like/love when they exhibit problematic behaviour. I know it's what I expect from people in my life when I say or do things things that are unbecoming. I'm doubtful that he'll evolve because imo clearly the people in his life either agree with his beliefs or are unwilling to challenge him on it. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:35 am

i am giving him a chance. i think i would be a hypocrite if i don't. simply because i asked for a statement from him and he came good and has made one and apologised. if i go back now and say that's not good enough then nothing will change and we will keep going around and around. i have hope, hope for him and hope in Becca. Look it might be a case fool me once shame on him but fool me twice shame on me(or however that saying goes laugh out loud)....we shall see - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:36 am

With regards to the monkey jump and getting swept off. These are the things that one don't usually do with anybody.
But I think that one could do that with somebody that one feel comfortable with for fun or in love coz of love.I have
friends boyfriends do that to them and they love it.JMO

Last edited by maryl on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:38 am

@ReneeM Great post !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:44 am

@ReneeMI hear you and respect yr stand on this. I personally don’t know if he’s great but I don’t feel he’s evil either and I wld never want to feel hate for anyone. It’s a waste of time and energy. He’s been called out and we will see moving fwd. honestly he shdnt change for anyone but himself of which none of us will ever know. But I’d rather believe in good. Hey maybe I’m an idealist. JMHO
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:45 am

LeapofFaith wrote:i am giving him a chance.  i think i would be a hypocrite if i don't. simply because i asked for a statement from him and he came good and has made one and apologised.  if i go back now and say that's not good enough then nothing will change and we will keep going around and around.  i have hope, hope for him and hope in Becca.  Look it might be a case fool me once shame on him but fool me twice shame on me(or however that saying goes laugh out loud)....we shall see - jmo

I would agree with you but when it comes to his apology letter it was clearly written by someone from ABC. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:58 am

ReneeM wrote:I don't consider someone a good person just because they fell in love on a reality show or because they're beloved by their family & friends. I've seen nothing from Garrett to back up the assertion that he is in fact this great person. What I have seen based on what he chose to put out into the world is that he's callous in the way he thinks about others who might be different than him, when called out initially he was liking comments in his defense, and then didn't make an apology until he had virtually no choice. If not giving someone like Garrett a pass makes me one of the haters then I'll be that. I think the world would be a much better place if more people called out folks they like/love when they exhibit problematic behaviour. I know it's what I expect from people in my life when I say or do things things that are unbecoming. I'm doubtful that he'll evolve because imo clearly the people in his life either agree with his beliefs or are unwilling to challenge him on it. All jmo.

Yeah, seriously, if that was the criteria for a "good person", Josh Murray would meet it considering Andi was crazy in love with him, his family *loves* him, and he was the King of Bros on Andi's season and was called a good, genuine, family-oriented guy by many of the men. And Paulie, Danielle's boyfriend who was flaunting his infidelity all over social media, just issued a very heartfelt apology. Neither of these things mean anything, IMO.

That said, I'm over the whole Garrett thing. I don't think anyone is going to change their mind on him at this point. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05