SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by FMG2015 Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:04 am

I am having a small laugh tonight because Chris Lane and Lauren are at the the Grizzly Rose tonight in Denver. Ben and her used to go there alll the time. This is probably her first time back in Denver since she moved. Pretty sure Ben was there last night for an event

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:08 am

Small laugh for Lauren with a douche rag or small laugh for Ben with his trusty poop rag? Snarky curious minds wondering.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:Small laugh for Lauren with a douche rag or small laugh for Ben with his trusty poop rag? Snarky curious minds wondering.
Ha laughing from both perspectives

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:03 pm

The connection between Ben and Lauren in Denver is Chase McNary. If you check chase_brody_mcnary insta story Ben Higgins was at Revel Social for his friends farewell on November 24. Chase has a photo with Ben Higgins and in a separate photo he has a photo of Lauren, Chris and Erik. Erik went to Chris' concert on November 24 at Grizzly Rose and also to the Revel Social in the evening.

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:36 am

flojo031 wrote:The only thing that I have to say about this is WTF??!! What in the world is Lauren doing with Chris Lane? She can do so much better than him. He is a total dog and a megadouche to boot. I'm giving this 'relationship' six months tops, and I'm being generous. Didn't she just recently break-up with her last BF Devin? She's exactly like Taylor Swift in the sense that she always has to be in a relationship and can't stand to be single for long. This kind of behavior is not healthy. no no You should always give yourself a break in between relationships so you can get a better idea of what you're looking for in the future. IMO, being single (and happy) for a certain period of time gives you the freedom to find out who you really are as a person (without a man in the picture). One of my best friends is exactly like this, and she almost always ends up with losers and frogs.

Taylor's song "Shake It Off" comes to mind.  Some of the lyrics are very fitting.  

I stay out too late
Got nothin' in my brain
That's what people say, mmm hmmm.

I go on too many dates
But I can't make 'em stay
That's what people say, mmm hmmm.  

hehehe  

Chris Lane is totally repulsive.  Good luck with that Lauren.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:43 pm

I mean, even though I like her I'm not even sure I can stick to the "she can do much better" argument either. She's becoming the "I'd rather be in any relationship than single" type of person, I don't know how douchy this guy is but it always takes two; it's not like he forced her to be together - or at least I would hope so.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:53 pm

https://www.bustle.com/p/lauren-bushnells-the-bachelor-experience-taught-her-valuable-dating-truths-that-everyone-can-learn-from-13604814
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:00 pm

I listen to country music but who is Chris lane is he a womanizer or something
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:20 am

I like her but if I'm sharing my opinion.... I can't believe she's moving across the country to Nashville and essentially going to just follow him around. She seemed like she didn't like doing that with Ben in Denver Also kinda funny that Ben's new gf lives in Nashville.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hollywoodlife.com/2019/02/21/chris-lane-lauren-bushnell-relationship-2019-engagement-interview/amp/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:57 am

Whenever I see activity in this thread, I worry that she's gotten engaged to this (IMO) dumb dumb.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:30 pm

I was kind of hoping it was a breakup. giggling

It's her life, though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:34 pm

I followed Chris Lane since last August and I am not ready to condemn  him  for his past - everybody has one. I believe in redemption.  His followers seem very loyal to him and he seems to be appreciated in the world of country music.   Reality Steve and Reddit (including the Bachelor) have judged him pretty severely for his dating past, his height and hair yet comments on his social media portray a very different pic. He may be the person who has commitment issues until he meets his person.

She may be moving to Nashville faster than earlier intended but if they want to grow as a couple, they need to spend time together. He will be very busy on tour and the extra travel to support a long distance relationship would be a toll for both of them. Just not sure if Nashville will be right for Lauren.

Lauren's relationship with Chris is different than the one she had with Ben and with Devin. Her mom, dad and sister appear to like him. His twin brother, friends and crew appear to like Lauren. Wish them both the best.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry