SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Thanks @whit90. Here is the article.

That's too bad. I wish her well. I'm sure he came into her life at the right moment and helped her get over the very public break up with Ben.

Single again. Bachelor Nation’s Lauren Bushnell and her boyfriend, Devin Antin, have called it quits after more than one year of dating, multiple sources confirm exclusively to Us Weekly.

The Bachelor After the Final Rose: Broken Engagements, Weddings and More
Bushnell, 28, who last shared a photo with her former beau on Instagram on July 8, no longer follows Antin on the social media platform
USmagazine.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by mindless Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:43 pm

This was speculated a while back already because they stopped following each other on IG, so I don't think it's super recent either. Must be tough though since they started a business together.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:32 pm

OG Lauren B. for Bachelorette 2019!!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:OG Lauren B. for Bachelorette 2019!!!

Please no. Too bland and boring. Not to mention we would likely have Ben back for a visit so she and we could all have closure. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:05 pm

Sprite wrote:

Please no. Too bland and boring. Not to mention we would likely have Ben back for a visit so she and we could all have closure. no

I think she’s great! So classy, and super articulate! 

I’m mostly joking though. Unlike her former fiancé, she doesn’t appear to be super fame hungry, so doubt she’d even consider. laugh out loud Nor would the show really consider her, even if I think they should. laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Ben Higgins 2.0, Bachelor 23, followed up by Lauren Bushnell Bachelorette 15! laugh out loud What a great soap opera continuum for the show! I’m probably the only one in America who would tune in, but I’d be there for  it!!! Haha
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:35 pm

Love OG Lauren B. She’s always been super sweet and classy. Seems to have a good foundation, her family is just the cutest and she’s got a good head on her shoulders. This wine business seems to be right up her alley. I hope she finds someone that really compliments her. Someone like Whitney B found! That’s my wish for her.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:39 pm

Someone on reddit suggested Blake and Lauren. And idk. I’m kind of here for that too! laugh out loud 

She needs someone that’s all in and super loving and supportive. There has been speculation for a while that Devin just... wasn’t. Kinda Ben 2.0, half checked out also.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:56 pm

No, I don't see Lauren with Blake at all. I really don't see her jumping in the BN pool but you never know.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:02 am

Does Blake live in Colorado? Doubt she would do that again. Hope she stays away from BN. Do wish her well.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:08 am

I wonder would Ben try and contact her if he heard she broke up with her bf
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:34 pm

This is the 2nd breakup for lauren that all tabloids cover and once again she remains very quiet about her ex and their relationship (so far). She does not say a negative word about him and I don't expect him to speak about the relationship either. Although I am sure we are all curious, I do respect her for that.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:37 pm

Sprite wrote:

This 100 times over! I would fall asleep watching her. :yes: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry