SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:51 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 DgA855JVQAAH3uQ
Jordyn Taylor @jordynhtaylor
Garrett’s ex-wife telling him she wants a divorce after 2 months #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/pOtTOzXnKW
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:52 pm

And the latest unknown singer.

And they are making out like a couple of bunnies. I think this is the first time that the couple at the concert date don't look awkward. They look so into each other, it's like they aren't even noticing anyone else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:52 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:Does his story mirror Becca's with Coach Ross? "Wanting the relationship to work..."
Kind of but not nearly as long a time.

I want to know what happened for them to file for divorce after two months.

He said she emotionally abused him.  He fell in love with the wrong person. Becca asked if he didn't realize this before, he said he saw red flags but he wanted it to work. This made Becca feel so sorry for him.

I would have more respect if he didn't bash someone on national tv who wasn't there to defend herself.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:52 pm

I like them a lot and actually seem them working out long term. They seem really into each other. That felt like a couple that had been together for a long time to me.

Becca's smile with him is different than them all and says it all.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:53 pm

Garrett: "The next person I say I love you to...blah, blah, blah".  Sounds just like Josh Murray. Yuck. JMO no no
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:53 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:I know the spoiler, I see the obse-infat-chemistry on my screen but, I am having a hard time believing it. Is it just me?

No, you're not alone. I can't believe such a smart girl is so stupid.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:53 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 DgA96z6UcAADhOb
Jordyn Taylor @jordynhtaylor
#TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/fU5zSdY6r2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 pm

I at least know a couple Granger Smith songs.  He is more up and coming vs most they have that are going no where.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 pm

I have heard of the singer but I like country music so That is why I have hears of him
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:Does his story mirror Becca's with Coach Ross? "Wanting the relationship to work..."

He said she emotionally abused him.  He fell in love with the wrong person. Becca asked if he didn't realize this before, he said he saw red flags but he wanted it to work. This made Becca feel so sorry for him.

I would have more respect if he didn't bash someone on national tv who wasn't there to defend herself.

ah Earth to Becca, Hello?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 pm

Becca during that convo with Garrett was extremely cringeworthy. After he told her about his divorce her first response was "what did she do?" automatically absolving Garrett of any responsibility for the breakdown of that relationship. & Garrett took no responsibility for anything. Like am I supposed to believe that every single thing that went wrong in that relationship was his ex's fault? So ugly.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I didn't think he bashed the ex. If anything, to me it looked like he was holding back. Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
whit90
Linds911
LiboLRC
nikikass
albean99