SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:09 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:16 am

I hope Romy is getting well paid for this acting gig.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:47 am

Bobette wrote:
Source

They both look drunk as skunks laugh out loud laugh out loud

The music along with the mustache and closeups and Nick rubbing her leg! It's like bad '80s very soft core stuff. Secondhand embarrassment for all of it laugh out loud laugh out loud

@Bobette your avatar is too good Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

The music along with the mustache and closeups and Nick rubbing her leg! It's like bad '80s very soft core stuff. Secondhand embarrassment for all of it laugh out loud laugh out loud

@Bobette your avatar is too good Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:14 am

So it looks like Brooke uses her key next week but I wonder if there will still be another episode 3 single date?? Or if Brooke is it??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

@Bobette sometimes I feel like you don't get enough props and thanks for all you do on this forum so I wanted to take the time and thank you for all of us. We are all truly grateful for all you do.

Why is there always the need for mean girls on this show? Cat make me sick. She could be such a cute girl, but her personality makes her ugly. IMO Same thing with Romy. I hope Romy is as embarrassed watching this back as I am for her..So pathetic.. I'm hoping she was drunk and this isn't the normal her. Cass is headed down the same path IMO.

I really liked Brook, I think is her name and Shannon, Sophie and another one I can't think of her name.

I think Nick was quite a surprise. I still can't with his hair and stash, but he is doing a good job as the lead IMO. Who are the top 4? I haven't kept up with his links.. Thanks!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Thanks @LoveDovez!  Hugesmile

Yeah I like Shannon too - didn't expect to, but I find her awkwardness endearing.  Romy was cast to play the role of bitchy vixen IMO.  They tried it with Leah last year but she couldn't pull it off so I think they just figured they'd hire an actual actress this year.  She probably has a script and everything.  laugh out loud

Cat's trying too hard IMO - that degree of overconfidence usually suggests the opposite.  Cass is a train wreck waiting to happen IMO.  Even though she's an actress, I don't think she's acting at all (if she is, she's wasting her talents on Home & Away!). I think she really likes Nick and will be devo when she leaves.

Top 4 is:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:12 pm

I have seen the SC’s and FB photos of Nick and I am scratching my head. I thought it was reported Nick refused to take off his shirt ???

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Bobette wrote:Thanks @LoveDovez!  Hugesmile

Yeah I like Shannon too - didn't expect to, but I find her awkwardness endearing.  Romy was cast to play the role of bitchy vixen IMO.  They tried it with Leah last year but she couldn't pull it off so I think they just figured they'd hire an actual actress this year.  She probably has a script and everything.  laugh out loud

Cat's trying too hard IMO - that degree of overconfidence usually suggests the opposite.  Cass is a train wreck waiting to happen IMO.  Even though she's an actress, I don't think she's acting at all (if she is, she's wasting her talents on Home & Away!). I think she really likes Nick and will be devo when she leaves.

Top 4 is:

@Bobette You're welcome and thank you,too. So Cass is an actress? Wow I would have never thought that. Is Romy an actress, too? All in all I think they have a pretty nice group of girl, but you could kinda tell who was gonna be his F4. IMO.

If I was Romy tho I would be so embarrassed for my family and friend to see how she acted, but then the same can goes for Cass, Cat and a few others.

I don't remember Britt right away. I will have to watch it again and see what my opinions are of her. I'm so glad that Nick is carrying this season as well as he is. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Yes - Cass and Romy both actresses and have both been on Home and Away.  Cass is a regular extra and Romy had a speaking role recently.  IMO Romy's friends and family would be "in on the joke" and see this as just another acting job - they probably find it funny IMO.  Britt's the brunette who comes from the same hometown as Nick and got the first rose at the first RC.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Bobette wrote:Yes - Cass and Romy both actresses and have both been on Home and Away.  Cass is a regular extra and Romy had a speaking role recently.  IMO Romy's friends and family would be "in on the joke" and see this as just another acting job - they probably find it funny IMO.  Britt's the brunette who comes from the same hometown as Nick and got the first rose at the first RC.

Oh OK I remember Britt now and I think she is a sweetie. Yeah probably so with Romy's family and friends esp since she is an actress. I will have to look that show up and see what I think about it. Thanks Bobette. Are you liking Nick so far? I find him to be so funny. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:57 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:Yes - Cass and Romy both actresses and have both been on Home and Away.  Cass is a regular extra and Romy had a speaking role recently.  IMO Romy's friends and family would be "in on the joke" and see this as just another acting job - they probably find it funny IMO.  Britt's the brunette who comes from the same hometown as Nick and got the first rose at the first RC.

Oh OK I remember Britt now and I think she is a sweetie. Yeah probably so with Romy's family and friends esp since she is an actress. I will have to look that show up and see what I think about it. Thanks Bobette.  Are you liking Nick so far? I find him to be so funny. ; )

Nick's great!  Funny, genuine and self-depricating IMO.  I feel like he maybe wasn't always popular with the ladies earlier in his life so didn't develop the sense of arrogance that more "typically attractive" men sometimes do.  It's also a pleasant change to watch someone who's relaxed in front of the camera.  I'd like to see more mould-breaking Leads like Nick (celebrity or not).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret