SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:20 pm

MillyMolly wrote:
Bobette wrote:I disagree - I don't now nor have ever seen any passion between Nick and Brooke.  His kisses with her are polite, restrained and playful IMO.  

I agree. Although mature for her age, she is very, very young. The difference between a 23 year old and a 30 year old is huge IMO and I just can't see them in a relationship. Whereas Britt is the same age and seems to be on the same page as Nick.  

I married a man older by 18 years. I was 21, he was 38. I think we had this discussion on this forum a while ago but I believe that some are 30 and act like 20 and vice et versa. Sometimes, a 23 years old can mature extremely quick because of life events and this is what happened with Brooke. Her mother committed suicide and her aunt died suddenly 1 month after that. No father I think. A younger brother with drugs and alcoholic issue to take care and a major surgery (we can see the scar on her collarbone). Her job is to work with aboriginal youth who have difficulties.

So in my humble opinion, I do not think it is a matter of being or not on the same page with Brooke or age.

Regarding the passion, I posted some SC and for me, he kissed her with passion, open mouth and hand on hair and all...

It does not remove anything from Britt or Sophie and I am yet to see this level of intimacy. Sophie was the one who initiated the kiss on the bench and playing on a pool, at night alone, I think both would have been ice cube if any of them did not initiate something. IMO

It is okay to see different.  :yes:

JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Sundy wrote:
HEA wrote:there is one part I quite did not understand because of the accent (sorry). This is nick on ITM saying during Brooke date:

I did not expect a girl in her early twenties (.....) Brooke to make me feel like this. she is quite something else. She is so real and I am thinking (.........) I can't say that can I?

can someone help? TY It is around 32:00

note: she is something else has been frankenbite added

I remember that. He said wife or marriage if I remember correctly

now that you say it yes. he said: she mmmm a great wife

we are getting closer ! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:02 pm

Now the media is calling Brit, Cass and Sophie The Bachelor sweethearts.

NICE girls don’t always finish last. After the shock departure of The Bachelor mean team, The Saturday Telegraph sat down with fan favourites and the show’s sweethearts to discuss their new-found friendship.

Despite the fact NSW based beauties Brittany Hockley, Cass Wood and Sophie Tieman are vying for the same guy, the ladies formed an unbreakable bond on the show which they say became more important than finding love.

“No man is going to get between us and our new friendship,” Hockley said.

“We formed such a special friendship on day one in The Bachelor house.

“Yes we are all there for the same reason, to find love, but this wasn’t a competition for us.

“In the end this experience was like being on a holiday with my girlfriends and finding a holiday romance at the same time.”

Dating Nick ‘The Honey Badger’ Cummins at once didn’t stop The Bachelor nice girls from helping one another out.

“Brittany ironed my clothes for me when I was running late for a single date,” Tieman said.

“And I would help her do her eyeliner before she had a date with Nick.

“We borrowed one another’s jewellery, clothes and shoes. We supported each other the whole time. It was the only way you could get through this series unscathed.”

Wood, who got off to a shaky start on the show after being branded a stage-five-clinger, said she wouldn’t have lasted this long on the series if it wasn’t for her two new besties.

“We connected on day one because we are all so similar,” Wood said.

“These two girls were my rocks in the house. I couldn’t have gone through this without them.

“Watching the first couple of weeks was hard, seeing how I was portrayed. But I don’t have any regrets because I have made two amazing life long friends.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bachelor-sweethearts-discuss-their-newfound-friendship/news-story/6a61ec988a95c34b66636486698d5fb6

Is this a hint to say no one was chosen?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:10 pm

Enough wrote:Now the media is calling Brit, Cass and Sophie The Bachelor sweethearts.

NICE girls don’t always finish last. After the shock departure of The Bachelor mean team, The Saturday Telegraph sat down with fan favourites and the show’s sweethearts to discuss their new-found friendship.

Despite the fact NSW based beauties Brittany Hockley, Cass Wood and Sophie Tieman are vying for the same guy, the ladies formed an unbreakable bond on the show which they say became more important than finding love.

“No man is going to get between us and our new friendship,” Hockley said.

“We formed such a special friendship on day one in The Bachelor house.

“Yes we are all there for the same reason, to find love, but this wasn’t a competition for us.

In the end this experience was like being on a holiday with my girlfriends and finding a holiday romance at the same time.”

Dating Nick ‘The Honey Badger’ Cummins at once didn’t stop The Bachelor nice girls from helping one another out.

“Brittany ironed my clothes for me when I was running late for a single date,” Tieman said.

“And I would help her do her eyeliner before she had a date with Nick.

“We borrowed one another’s jewellery, clothes and shoes. We supported each other the whole time. It was the only way you could get through this series unscathed.”

Wood, who got off to a shaky start on the show after being branded a stage-five-clinger, said she wouldn’t have lasted this long on the series if it wasn’t for her two new besties.

“We connected on day one because we are all so similar,” Wood said.

“These two girls were my rocks in the house. I couldn’t have gone through this without them.

“Watching the first couple of weeks was hard, seeing how I was portrayed. But I don’t have any regrets because I have made two amazing life long friends.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bachelor-sweethearts-discuss-their-newfound-friendship/news-story/6a61ec988a95c34b66636486698d5fb6

Is this a hint to say no one was chosen?

well...... (bolded)

either none of them were picked or if britt was picked, she does not give poop of what nick think about it. IMO this is a decision that should not be one sided. Yes friendship is important but I don't know, something does not feel right here IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Why do I have this feeling that Nick thinks he made a mistake at the finale? He said that heart should prevail from the head.

My theory is that he picked Britt but his heart was Brooke. Again, I have this nagging feeling that long distance was the issue.

It does not make sense otherwise for me.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:41 pm

@Enoughthanks for the article I couldn’t access it because I had to become a member laugh out loud I am glad you copied here yes

ETA either they are supporting each other because Nick and f1 broke up or they will be bffs no matter what the outcome no idea

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:44 pm

Distance would be no problem for Nick, IMO.  His ex was back and forth between Australia and Norway the whole time they were together.  He travels around AU on a daily basis by plane the way most people commute to work on the other side of town by car.  IMO he wants someone to do that with him. 

If he did want Brooke for F1 (and that is a big IF for me) the problem IMO was more likely that she wasn't that into him, and/or had already been set up for the role of next Bachelorette.   He would have picked the girl he wanted IMO, unless the girl (or the producers) told him it was a no-go.

re: The article above, it's easy to stay friends when you're not actually interested in the guy (looking at you, Sophie Suspect) so the Sophie/Britt friendship doesn't surprise me at all. IMO it does however show that Cass is much more mature than she's being made out, if she can still be friends with the girl who got the guy she wanted.

Unless he didn't want any of them, of course.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Bobette wrote:Distance would be no problem for Nick, IMO.  His ex was back and forth between Australia and Norway the whole time they were together.  He travels around AU on a daily basis by plane the way most people commute to work on the other side of town by car.  IMO he wants someone to do that with him. 

If he did want Brooke for F1 (and that is a big IF for me) the problem IMO was more likely that she wasn't that into him, and/or had already been set up for the role of next Bachelorette.   He would have picked the girl he wanted IMO, unless the girl (or the producers) told him it was a no-go.

My issue with this is that Australia franchise recycled only Matty J because he was devastated at F2 and Sam Frost because she was (cough cough) humiliated in the eyes of the audience. In this scenario it would mean she was set to be F2 from start and it looks like she is not. Something does not add up. Imo

From day one, the spoiler about nick sister wishing happy birthday to Britt on insta won me she is F1. This said,  sister may have some connection with Britt because they grew up in the same town. But it is totally fishy that sis would care about a girl she met a few hours total. So unless a better explanation, Britt is F1.

Sophie has this exotic waterski date that looks very much top 2 finale date. But nothing proves it yet.

So..... it makes no sense Brooke from Perth would be groom to be next bacherette like US franchise do.

Unless Brooke is top2...

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:07 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@Enoughthanks for the article I couldn’t access it because I had to become a member laugh out loud I am glad you copied here yes

ETA either they are supporting each other because Nick and f1 broke up or they will be bffs no matter what the outcome no idea

I favor the breakup. I think they dated a bit but broke up quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:07 pm

This could be a narrative driven by TPTB to counter the whole mean girls thing, I noticed in Insta that all of the remaining girls posted loved up, women supporting women posts, Shannon and Brooke's were both of them together, and the others were all of the rest together.

Or it could be that Nick chooses Britt at FRC, but they are not together now, which is why the girl crew is so strong? And if that's the case the girls would be well placed for a run on BIP, Mean Girls vs Nice Girls edition?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:12 pm

I think social media activity was sleuthed for a timeline on the contestants as to when they returned to SM. Is that 100% proof of the process of elimination.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:16 pm

@Dirty Street Pie yeah that’s a good point regarding the women supporting women posts could be just against bullying... it did start I guess around the time cass was getting harassed about being stage five clinger didn’t it question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret