SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:54 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Sundy wrote:Hahaha. Nick called Britt Brooke. I’m peeing my pants

The BEST of the season!!!!

Oh dear....

Nick: Brooke... I mean Britt
Britt: what? I can't hear you
Nick: thanks God!

rofl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:44 am

Bobette wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:After watching tonight... I don't see how Sophie can even be considered a possibility for F1 unless something miraculous happens. no idea

He has a stronger connection with Dasha IMO

He has a stronger connection with the cameraman, IMO.  laugh out loud

How funny @Bobette. I thought the same exact thing as you did. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:03 am

Does anyone know what Nick says to Britt at 18:36 on episode 9?  It’s mid kiss
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:16 am

Sundy wrote:Does anyone know what Nick says to Britt at 18:36 on episode 9?  It’s mid kiss

I thought it was something like "I really like you" at the time but I would have to re-listen to make sure... at first I thought he said I love you and did a double take!

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:20 am

stoneleigh wrote:
Sundy wrote:Does anyone know what Nick says to Britt at 18:36 on episode 9?  It’s mid kiss

I thought it was something like "I really like you" at the time but I would have to re-listen to make sure... at first I thought he said I love you and did a double take!
I actually thought it was I love you too. That’s why I asked. Someone with good ears help us out?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:27 am

I just listened a few more times and in my opinion it is a very slurred "I really like you".

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:29 am

stoneleigh wrote:I just listened a few more times and in my opinion it is a very slurred "I really like you".
Phew. I was going to say that’s so full on
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:11 am

There are some great discussions going that belong in the SM/Media thread. This is the episode thread for discussion about episodes and to post live while the episode is airing. Any articles or SM that's not part of live posting (meaning, posts from the official Bach AU twitter account etc which Bobette and others post while live watching) need to be in the SM/Media thread and discussed in the relevant topic threads. Posts have been moved.

Please keep in mind which thread you are posting and to stay on topic. Thank you so much Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:00 am

I'm sorry , but this is why I hesitate anymore to post anywhere on here. I feel like if I post in the wrong place it causes all kinds of problems. Again, I'm sorry.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:07 am

@LoveDovez bestbud! it happens to all of us and I have to remind myself what thread I am in because it can be easy to forget when discussion is flowing Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 4256136633 

If anyone is unsure, one rule of thumb is if the post is about an article or someone's social media then either the SM/Media thread or the contestants thread is the place for that. If unsure, post in the thread that most seems on topic with the discussion. 

If anyone sees a post that is not on topic, feel free to post and say you'll be responding in the relevant topic thread and/or tag one of us mods so the thread doesn't get too off-topic. 

We're all in this together and can help each other out and everyone is welcome to post. The discussions are great so please keep posting! Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:03 am

It happens every season mostly without realising. I was going to move them across earlier today and clean forgot. sorry @AllAboutLove
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret