SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I love all those outfits she has on. So European, she's cute in some pics, very sophisticated in other.

I wonder what she is referring to when she says a woman has the right to choose? I hope it's not someone that isn't liked.

She means with it that men needs to fight for a woman not the other way around. It`s because up till now in Russia there was only the Bachelor project.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:30 pm

@natik That makes sense!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Forbes Russia published a list of the most successful public tv, music and sport personalities in Russia. They named 50 men and women. Olga is number 6 on the list. Among the women she is number one.

Forbes Russia wrote that Olga earned this year so far 3,9 Million Dollar.

Source:
http://www.forbes.ru/forbeslife-photogallery/365053-olga-buzova-voshla-v-desyatku-glavnyh-znamenitostey-po-versii-forbes

6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 P3WXgb4SgZM

6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 X__XXlM1k0c

Oh and regarding the premier date I was wrong. The official release date of the premier is out it’s 26th of August!

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/olga_buzova_fan____
https://www.instagram.com/womenshealth_russia
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:36 pm

26 AUGUST fantastic! that's very close 6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 2498057887 6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1710264613
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:49 pm

Have you got any spoilers/idea who she picked @Natik?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:25 pm

@LeapofFaith It is! Yay!!! 6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1710264613 6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1176891977 bestbud!

@Sprite I have spoilers who she picked. I want to be 100% sure so I‘m waiting for the information from my second source who is independent from the first source.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:38 pm

@natik make sure you share the spoilers! : bestbud!

By the Wray, do you watch the US versions?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:12 pm

sdmom wrote:@natik make sure you share the spoilers! : bestbud!

By the Wray, do you watch the US versions?

I‘m gonna do it like I did it usually with the spoilers of the Ukraine Bachelor. As soon as I have my second confirmation I‘m gonna let you know here in the thread and everyone who wants to get spoiled can then write me a PM to ask me who it is.

Yes I’m watching the US versions Hugesmile
I am lurking in the threads but I am not commenting there.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:54 pm

The official promo poster for the season. It‘s officially not out yet. I‘m gonna post the HQ version when the channel will publish it.

6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 EYU-ie0Sm7U

It says: „I‘m gonna find my love.“

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/buzllife
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:48 pm

So here is the HQ version of the promo poster.

6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 J47hv3qlKME

A new pic from the project.

6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 9A1tPhE40xU

And some promotion stuff from the channel on a summer festival in St. Petersburg.

6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 XvsPtS6ODKM

6 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 IfTvvzSS9kE

In the meantime Olga spent some quality time with her grandma:

Credit: @Ольга Бузова

And gave a concert in Latvia. Her grandma was at the concert. As of now she is in Estonia for a summer festival.

Credit: @Ольга Бузова

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86/
https://vk.com/show_bachelor1
https://www.instagram.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:32 pm

She has such a sweet face. I love the vid at the concert, and her time with her grandma.

The promotional poster is really nicely done.

That's quite the accomplishment to be #6 among 50 and #1 for the females!!

I'm glad to hear the F1 didn't choose the money!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:18 pm

We have new promo videos.

Who is going to conquer Olga`s heart?

Olga: I`m feeling like a princess of Venice and I want the men to fight for my heart.

The letters: What do you like about Olga Buzova?

Walentin: She is unbelievable beautiful.

Jean Michel: The level of her humor and self irony has no limits.

Sergej: She is someone to whom you want to be open.

The letters: Why are you here?

One of the twins: I went to the project to conquer Olja.

Denis: I want to marry her.

Jean Michel: I really want to fall in love.

The letters: What is love?

Walentin: Love is something without you can’t live.

Alessandr: Love is life.

Olga: The most of all I don’t want lies.

Olga: To be honest I want a fairytale.

Second promo video:

The most important quality for a man.

Olga: It doesn’t matter how happy I am up until that moment in my life. Love is missing for it to be perfect.

Olga: It is not normal that a beautiful woman didn’t had sex for two years.

Voice over: The most important TV event of the year.

Olga: The number one quality that my ideal man needs to have is faithfulness.

Olga: What I am scared of is if it is possible for me to fall in love with someone again.

Olga: I can’t handle for a second time such a betrayal.

Third promo video:

The contestants

Voice over: Who of all this men is going to conquer Olga Buzova`s heart?

Olga: You know what I am starting to like it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum