SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:12 pm

I don't like the tattoo guy at all.

I wonder why Walentin Korobkow has a Canadian Tshirt on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't like the tattoo guy at all.

I wonder why Walentin Korobkow has a Canadian Tshirt on?

Maybe because he had been in Canada. I know that he traveled a lot to different places.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:12 pm

I was trying to figure what it meant. He has a long beard, perhaps he didn't shave for some time because he couldn't or that's what sailors do. There are tankers in the back ground. Maybe he sailed from one country to another. We have a lot of those tankers in my area. Those sailors are away from home for months, transporting goods around the world.

ETA: I found the boat. I don't see a connection to Canada, so I'll leave it there since it appears to be a political situation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:43 am

Holy Moly Batman! ‘‘Tis is the Golden treasure “ ...I just looked through all these men...Oh la la as we say! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1176891977
@natik is this all of them? I read you said they would be 20 but after that 15. Are they all in here? I have only a few “ no way” and the rest are all looking great. I personally think she would fit better with someone NOT in the same exact business as her, that means no entertainer... but let’s see the show and find out! I can’t wait! wine 2pop
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:31 am

Astrobach wrote:Holy Moly Batman! ‘‘Tis is the Golden treasure “ ...I just looked through all these men...Oh la la as we say! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1176891977
@natik is this all of them? I read you said they would be 20 but after that 15. Are they all in here? I have only a few “ no way” and the rest are all looking great. I personally think she would fit better with someone NOT in the same exact business as her, that means no entertainer... but let’s see the show and find out! I can’t wait! wine 2pop

The 20 was a false information unfortunately. So there are going to be 15 men in the first episode and 5 don’t gonna make it to episode 2. Two men are missing in the thread but I am gonna post them before the premiere so you are going to have the full list of them. Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:16 pm

NBD @natik. We have enough to find the right one I guess... there is one scene where the 15 guys are standing in front of her at the RC . I wish I could have a SC of that. Is it in the last video? I’ve seen so many in the last two days...hahaha...I already have a guess of the 5 who will go. I think I will review the info before I post it. :yes:

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:54 am

I posted on the other thread but here are some thoughts. It looks like Walentin is with her on the sailboat. Denis is in several pictures with her and I love their body language...maybe He did the paragliding as well? Alexander is the one dancing with her, he is quite sexy! There is also the man in a hat that she seem to have fun with...not sure who he is yet...maybe Andrej?
I’m looking forward to see more that we can sleuth! :detective
:yes:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:31 am

Astrobach wrote:I posted on the other thread but here are some thoughts. It looks like Walentin is with her on the sailboat. Denis is in several pictures with her and I love their body language...maybe He did the paragliding as well? Alexander is the one dancing with her, he is quite sexy! There is also the man in a hat that she seem to have fun with...not sure who he is yet...maybe Andrej?
I’m looking forward to see more that we can sleuth! :detective
:yes:

Hey nice job with sleuthing! yes

The guy with the hat is one of the two I am gonna post about before the premier Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:15 pm

Thanks @natik! Everyone: FYI it’s the PREMIERE ... Looking forward to more info. :yes:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:51 pm

The official show pages started to publish the profiles of the men. The first one they published is Ruslan.

He is 32 years old. Some interesting new information about him. He graduated from a military academy.

What is the most important quality a woman should have? He answered....compassion.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 WhkzLXNoYok

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:11 am

Yes, he is the Vegan one, right!? Way too many tattoos for my taste. He’s like a walking billboard...not very classy, despite his values that are commendable.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:55 pm

Akbar, 25 years old. The one with the restaurants.

The new interesting fact is that his profession is actually plastic surgeon.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 OIRNYbGdt2E

Jean-Michel, 26 years old. He is a model but he has a diploma in economy.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 U6M6HFWqgrQ

Evgeny, 31 years old. Nothing new there. Our investor and the millionaire guy.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2xXDAlcAcq0

Denis, 33 years old. Has three diplomas. A lawyer degree, an economic degree and an agricultural sciences degree. Is the owner of the „Lebedia“ company who produces cheese products.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 K1cK7X74vYE

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Idlemess
ElonM
Mommyof2
sdmom
LeapofFaith
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum