SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Poor Blake :tissuebox
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:18 pm

Aw man he fell into the bubble hard. It's only gonna get harder buddy! It's only episode 7.
I kinda wish Becca would let him go before the FRC. I think he's gonna be a mess.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:30 am

Poor Blake. He fell hard and is now going to torment himself with mind games. The FRC will be tough all around....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:42 am

TPTB are good at playing mind games. He looks drained. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:59 am

Side observation of the above vid: to me, G talks like a 5 years old. Honestly, all of his ITMs gave me that impression LOL.

I guess Ross was too intelligent yet turned out to be such a dud, so Becca is now taking de-route to the exact opposite .neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887 JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:05 am

I am sorry but Blake seems super insecure and needy to me. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:29 am

Jason and Wills are the 2 most interesting suitors to me.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:52 am

Norcalgal wrote:Jason and Wills are the 2 most interesting suitors to me.

To me as well.

I understand Blake's insecurity and questioning. At this point, it had been a while since he had his 1-on-1. No matter how awesome it was, IMO any reasonable person is going to question whether your date saw and felt what you saw and felt. It's like anyone else going out on a terrific first date and then...nothing. You think, did you imagine the connection? Time is not your friend.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:56 am

I think he comes across as very needy and whiny as well but I'm sure a lot of this is producer prodding.... getting him to think about why Garrett got a 2nd one on one before him. What does Garrett have that Blake doesn't? I wouldn't be surprised to see this from some of the other guys as well later on. Chris Harrison did say the guys were very invested in her and fell fast. I wonder if Blake having the first one on one really screwed him up and he would be acting differently if he had a later date. For me, professing falling in love at episode 5 is too early for me. I also don't love his comment about "I thought Becca and I had something special." First off, he signed up for this. And 2nd it kind of dismisses Becca's feelings with establishing and working through each relationship. Just because she chooses other men for a date doesn't mean her relationship with Blake isn't special in some way. Order of dates has a lot to do with scheduling as well and it isn't up to Becca. It just seems immature. I'm sure the bubble created this side of Blake but regardless Its not the best look and it'll prob get edited to seem worse that it was. JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:27 pm

See I completely disagree. I find he was being very pragmatic in his confessional in saying is this something I am making up in my head. This is something a lot of past contestants have said where you start to question whether you are going crazy because you start to doubt your own feelings and if you can’t rely on your judgment what can you rely on?

To the comment about scheduling not being her fault... yes agreed however when have they ever reversed the order this way not in any season I remember... it’s always in order of the first date. He is being very rationale in expecting if he were to get one he would have had the first one, that’s what I would expect. And if I didn’t get it I would be saying what the f*ck is going on, does she actually like me, am I mis reading everything....

If I had the first one on one, was legitimately thinking this could be the one then I would expect a second 1-on-1. If I didn’t get it I would start to question everything and why I am there. And whether I was going crazy because maybe I can’t even trust my own judgment... it’s a complete mind f*ck.

I think it just shows he truly cares and that he is also assessing the situation, he understands what it means to get the first one on one and not get a second.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:56 pm

When was the last time the first 1 on 1 guy DIDN'T get a second 1 on 1?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:01 pm

I agree that he has a right to question what's going on. I would be too. He's clearly invested. I'm curious if they will have a similar reaction to Colton getting first date. He gets 2 one on ones and 2 GDRs. For me, the comment about thinking they had something special is what's makes him seem whiny or immature to me. Maybe it'll come across differently in the episode.but that comment just has a negative connotation to me as men have used that line with me before. Idk can't explain it but "I thought what we had was special" maybe screams desperate attempt to get the reaction I want more than immature/whiny I guess. I think personal experiences certainly affect people's perspectives on contestants behavior. JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
northernviewer
pbmax
maryl
jojo47
lleyki