SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:28 pm

@FMG2015

IMO if we observed closely, the "i thought me and Becca have something special" is definitely a VO aka those sneaky editors's work. It didn't come out right of his mouth... they sliced and diced it from other scenes and inserted it right before he was shown saying : but(sliced VO) - "I am completely out of my mind"

I would put a lot of stock in what's been said in an ITM, clearly seen coming from a contestant/lead. OTOH, VOs..not so much. But thats just MO.

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/tvtymes

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 pm

As @sbolduc wisely stated, the constant producer manipulations makes this a complete mind f*ck. TPTB know all too well how, when and with what to prod the contestants to get the desired result.  The goal is to make it appear many guys were hopelessly in love with a very average Bachelorette and get two proposals at the end. (IMO after many, many years of viewing.)

They used Jason's friends' appearance - who he surely misses greatly after many months living solo in Seattle - to foster the "love" he feels for Becca. But Jason's far too savvy IMO to miss GG being the number one guy in Becca's eyes, so TPTB can't dupe him into a proposal.

Good-guy Blake feels that connection, so TPTB leave him out of the 1-1 dates and stay in his ear about falling behind in the race for Becca's heart. This smart, handsome, articulate guy will win viewers' hearts and will propose: the perfect F2 IMO.

GG was the ideal tool for TPTB from the jump, IMO. The outdoorsy guy like Dad, ready to schmuck it up driving the mini van & fly-fishing night one. He confesses his broken heart and embarrassment from the mean-girl ex-wife to gain sympathy...shades of Arie. Becca and GG are perfect for one another IMO. 🐒

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:43 pm

luvstx wrote:When was the last time the first 1 on 1 guy DIDN'T get a second 1 on 1?
Chris Soules is the other person I can remember that made it far.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:47 pm

sbolduc wrote:
luvstx wrote:When was the last time the first 1 on 1 guy DIDN'T get a second 1 on 1?
Chris Soules is the other person I can remember that made it far.

The first 1-1 guy on Andi season was late Eric actually, that caused his "drama" (he felt Andi sort of "abandoning him" so to speak) leading to his exit on episode 3. CS got the second 1-1.

IIRC. FWIW

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Blakes role as F2 is exactly how they are treating him IMHO. We determined during sleuthing the long wait between HTD and FD was just for that purpose, to make him go nuts and it appears he is!

We have seen this time and time again. Kaitlyn was told to make Nick get down on one knee even though she admitted she didn't want to, Rachel played her part with her F2 even though I thought there was zero interest on her part. IMHO they aren't done with Blake, and I doubt that she will let him go early, I hope so, maybe she wants to, but I can't see it.

Once the show ended filming and he started watching the epi's I'm sure he gave his head a shake and realized he was in a bubble. I can't fault him or any other F2 who thought they had real feelings. F1's Shawn/Jordan and other's were insecure and going crazy. So it works both ways IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Interesting commentary about Blake. Not sure why but this happens quite often IMO that the F2 is picked apart; let’s just hope it’s not a case of trying to justify the F1 which was the case in Andi’s season and we all know how that turned out eventually...all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:22 pm

I feel bad for Blake and can't fault him at all for his reaction. Sharing someone you care about with other guys is not at all a normal situation, you make think you know what you're signing up for but I can't imagine actually living it. The thoughts and emotions would be very hard

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:24 pm

@mercieme now that you mentioned Andi season...interesting that so far i can see resemblance of Josh and G edit.

From what i can gather up to epis 6 :
1. the ILY once for a life time before marrying the girl. ( @Josh, Hello! #neverforget the Duh on BIP neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 )
2. involving in a drama, and "act" the role as a stand up guy. Josh was with the infamous "grown azz man" laugh out loud.

i am interested to find out if the after math will be similar (well, minus the tell-all book, perhaps? LOL) or the opposite, because Becca is no MeAndi for sure. Smiley

JMHOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Diana wrote:I am sorry but Blake seems super insecure and needy to me. JMO

I don't know.....if I had to walk in his shoes, in this kind of environment, I would feel the same. TPTB play head games with these contestants. It's got to be hard to go 5 weeks without a 1 on 1. My mind would be CRAZY by that time. I think he's showing how invested in her he is, and questioning if she feels the same.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:52 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/ew.com/tv/2018/07/06/the-bachelorette-becca-colton-bahamas/amp/
And then there's Colton and Becca. all they do is make out laugh out loud I'm pretty sure her comment about Colton can do anything to her proves that Garrett's hair groping kiss and lifting up are things she likes.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rnUssmEIoU&t=9s

Hmmm...seemingly right up MF alley> "so much conch!" ..wut?....#SMH no no .

i seriously will be mad if Colton be the next TB laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
northernviewer
pbmax
maryl
jojo47
lleyki