SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:21 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Dhs_gieVAAE4-g_
Jordyn Taylor @jordynhtaylor
Make this man co-host with Chris Harrison #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/KbJCjTlaKX
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:21 am

I have very little, bordering on almost nonexistent interest in this season. So I won't play the who she seems more into game because frankly, I haven't paid that much attention to most of the dates. That said, for me personally, putting aside the social media drama and just on the face of what's been shown on the show, in my opinion, Garret is a huge red flag based on that two month marriage. And not just the fact that it was so short but that he takes no responsibility for why it ended and puts it solely on his ex-wife.

Now it's possible the more intimate details he's shared have been edited out and maybe she cheated, which okay, would make the quickie divorce understandable. But I just don't see him not rushing to say that, were that the case. So that clearly wasn't it. I just feel like that whole quickie marriage gives the impression that Garrett is quick to love and declare forever but maybe doesn't really think it through and bails out quick when the real commitment starts.

Like the guy's wedding is on YouTube where, admittedly I didn't watch more than a minute or two, but that was enough for me to see him tearily gushing about his great love and forever with this woman. And two months later it was done and now she was apparently the worse person ever. Becca goes on about the Arie drama and feeling triggered by all that and yet I'd think Garrett and his "oops, sorry, changed my mind, want a divorce now" would be enough of a trigger for her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:31 am

I think Garrett admitted to being young and immature and wanting the picture perfect marriage and family. He didn’t speak up, he didn’t communicate and went through with something he shouldn’t have. It’s for the best they figured it out sooner rather than later. I think it was a red flag for Becca and why she’ll ask a lot of questions about it. And his family will talk about it. There’s a lot more there than we’ll ever see. But I like that she keeps an open mind because I think sometimes in life we can write people off too quickly, IMO.  It seems his ex-wife married very quickly after and he’s found Becca. If everyone’s happy at the end, then things worked out as they should. We live and we learn.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:43 am

I watched tonight but haven’t since the M&G. Spoiler aside, it’s obvious she’ll choose Garrett.

Producers are whipping Blake into a lather. He’s set up for F2. I keep expecting his ears to move with his big grin & buttoned up shirt.

Jason & Wills are MY favourites, but Becca doesn’t feel that way about them. I see respect, but not anything close to falling. I liked how Jason didn’t cave & say ILY but rather that he wants to say what he feels when he’s ready. I like his chill vibe & think he’d be a decent lead.

I’d say she knew it was Garrett by this time in filming.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:05 am

I feel bad for Wills and Leo. The first time I feel bad for the three to one date ever, I liked them Jason, Leo and Wills, I wished Colton was the one to let go

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:13 am

nananana wrote:Also is it just me or a lot more guys genuinely falling in love with this 'ette than previous seasons... like I think 5 out of the 6 think they have something special with her.

They're just words being uttered out their mouth, with no seriousness in them about Becca. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:45 am

" Why do Bachelorettes like dumb jocks?" ~my 10 year old niece. She sounds like she was watching the Bachelorette since Andi season.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:11 pm

Watched most of it last last night ... dozed off during her date with G .... so missed most of it.

Things that stood out for me in a meh episode.

Colton date .... her leaving when he said he was a virgin ... shabby thing to do ...I agree with poster ( GA?) if a guy did that he’d be raked over the coals without a doubt. Also read that she got called away by producers ...if that’s the case ... I’m thinking she got a little taste of the medicine she insisted on Arie taking ... he claimed producers kept sending him back ... she insists it went down the way we saw it ....will Colton do to her what she did to Arie? Probably not, he’s classier than that.

Also, what kind of response to his virginity ... she said something like I won’t hold that against you!!??? Are you kidding me .... someone should be admired for their morality IMO ... it’s not a negative thing Becca, where one would hold it against someone no no

No more 🐒 jumps already....

I will not watch Blake if he’s the Bach ...

Happy to hear Becaa is already more understanding about Aries confused feelings for multiple women .... funny what walking a mile in someone else’s shoes will do giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:55 pm

northernviewer wrote:...Colton date .... her leaving when he said he was a virgin ... shabby thing to do ...
I read on the board somewhere Becca clarified she excused herself to go to the bathroom. She most likely didn’t leave immediately after Colton’s confession. Production edited the scene that way to create drama JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:14 pm

jen689 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:...Colton date .... her leaving when he said he was a virgin ... shabby thing to do ...
I read on the board somewhere Becca clarified she excused herself to go to the bathroom. She most likely didn’t leave immediately after Colton’s confession. Production edited the scene that way to create drama JMO

If that’s the case ... like I said above ... she wants us to believe that’s what went down ... BUT ... she went out of her way to to deny Arie’s explanation that the producers made the breakup look worse through editing than what really happened.   Not gonna lie ... kinda like her getting a taste of what Arie went through because of tptb and her. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Meh! Any hurt by the rejection and comes back as a lead learns that lesson in different degrees. At least Becca won’t do something something shady like Arie . imo of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Colton responded on SM that it happened the way Becca said.  I don't doubt them both.  As for editing, it is what it is.  I don't see her being totally thrown to the wolves or turned into road kill yet.

Lets stick to Becca and leave Arie discussions out of her threads.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
northernviewer
pbmax
maryl
jojo47
lleyki