SELECT CONTENT

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 Empty Re: Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks everyone for looking for smilies. There is a smilie thread. If you find anything post them there. I will also look when I set time aside to do admin work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We have this in the emoji tab but I find that too confusing at times.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here is a few GA  Would they work?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64657

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 Empty Re: Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 2749055250

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:06 pm

:olympicfire:

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:10 pm

AH nice!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:16 pm

We are allowed only so much room for smilies. I have to delete inactive ones to make room. Just browsing through to find smaller ones to replace bigger ones, like this.

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 2262203523

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:24 pm

@GuardianAngel

Would you be possible to add this one please in the signs smileys
I think the blue one may be a bit too much aggressive to use

Thank you.

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 7bb11210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:07 pm

Here are some more that could be replaced maybe by unused smiley? Smiley

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 Boratnicesmiley

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 Drooling

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 Onesmiley2

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 Shoosmiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:23 pm

HEA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think the blue one may be  a bit too much aggressive to use

Thank you.

Thank you. This one has been replaced.

We only have so much room for smilies and if they are too big the forum won't accept it.

I will be reviewing all the smiles and getting rid of some that aren't used, and replace them with newer ones. Right now I can't add any without deleting one to replace it.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:54 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:@GuardianAngel

I think the blue one may be  a bit too much aggressive to use

Thank you.

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 7bb11210

Thank you. This one has been replaced.

We only have so much room for smilies and if they are too big the forum won't accept it.

I will be reviewing all the smiles and getting rid of some that aren't used, and replace them with newer ones. Right now I can't add any without deleting one to replace it.

Thank you very much! Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:46 pm

Testing new GIF icon.

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 1710264613

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:06 pm

In addition to the new GIF icon, the forum also provided some changes to the emoji icon's. I was able to make the drop down bigger, and change the background colour to make it easier to see? Also there is a search bar now so you can search what emoji you're looking for. When you hover over an emoji, a tooltip will appear telling you what it is!

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:29 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:In addition to the new GIF icon, the forum also provided some changes to the emoji icon's. I was able to make the drop down bigger, and change the background colour to make it easier to see? Also there is a search bar now so you can search what emoji you're looking for. When you hover over an emoji, a tooltip will appear telling you what it is!

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 13 Captu399

High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

+16
nd4reality
KB_Mom
GuardianAngel
KikiLove
MissC