SELECT CONTENT

Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:52 pm

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachCanada1967 Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:44 pm

My first reaction to him was "Why is he single?". But I really hope it works for her. She really wants to start a family. Soon!

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:44 pm

I just saw on Reddit that someone on there did some sleuthing on Venmo regarding Amber and Dave. I guess they found some evidence that strongly suggests that Amber and Dave are no longer together. Dave had a new roommate Venmo him some money.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:38 pm

Both are private.

Amber
https://www.instagram.com/amberdianne82/?hl=en

Not sure if this is David? If someone knows, please post whether or not, so I can delete if it's not him.

https://www.instagram.com/david.flaherty/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:40 am

I don't think the show wanted any participants this season to be on SM much or at all. I know they aren't having them do twitter.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:52 am

suzq wrote:I don't think the show wanted any participants this season to be on SM much or at all.  I know they aren't having them do twitter.

I'm glad!! I never thought that was a good idea.

Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers* G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada1967 Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:33 pm

If you go to the reddit post listed above you'll find that it's not really evidence they're not together anymore. Someone sleuthed more. The woman who made the roomie comment has a boyfriend and is a lot younger than Dave. Probably someone who visited, in my opinion.

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Has anyone found out anything on this couple?

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:53 pm

The preview for next weeks show makes for interesting viewing. Apparently Dave says that they've spent some time with Amber's friends now he wants to bring his friends into their lives (paraphrasing). Amber is not so keen, she doesn't want any new friends - eeeek!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:54 pm

gurlbrit wrote:The preview for next weeks show makes for interesting viewing.  Apparently Dave says that they've spent some time with Amber's friends now he wants to bring his friends into their lives (paraphrasing).  Amber is not so keen, she doesn't want any new friends - eeeek!

I saw that and can't believe she would say it. Makes me wonder if that is shown for drama. :yes:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:26 pm

Why is Amber so insecure? She is so exhausting. She got mad at Dave for expecting her to help out with a few chores?? In my opinion, he will forever have to walk on eggshells because she will blow any criticism of her out of proportion and focus on it endlessly. She's tiresome.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:01 pm

I doubt they are still married.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
suzq
BachCanada1967
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum