SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:41 pm

mbl wrote:It’s certainly OTT to say it over and over again, I agree.  That was my  original point, that I’m not sure it was in his best interest for her to do that.  Whether he is or he isn’t is a matter of opinion as you say but splashing it all over TV  may end up making life harder for him rather than easier.   And her goal should be to not make anybody’s life harder than it has to be once they are eliminated from this show.  

I don't think most people would consider someone saying that he is a good kisser, or even the best kisser, would make his life harder once he is eliminated from the show. I think most people would consider it a complement and wouldn't think twice about it. I really doubt Becca is thinking that it might cause him problems either. Now, since what this board does is analyze, we may have another impression, but I don't think most people would think of it that way. I don't know if Jason will either and frankly, if he doesn't want his life made harder, perhaps he should have thought of that before coming on the show.

IMO it shouldn't be the goal of the leads to make anyone's life smooth after their stint on the show. They have enough to think about with all the manipulation they are put through by tptb and trying to figure out who may or may not be there for them and who may or may not fit well with them....and letting them down as nicely as possible. Not to mention trying not to make a bigger a** of themselves than they already are just by being there. These are grown people who are there for their own reasons and are old enough to look after themselves.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:23 pm

I don't think this will bother Jason at all. If anything, it's usually the F1's life that's been made harder by comments made by the lead and their actions. Josh almost had a stroke over Andi/Nick's FS shenanigans.

I think the F1 should watch the whole show and not just the parts they are in. This way they can discuss any issue's that are bothering them. I know some F1's choose not to watch but IMO I don't think that's the way to approach it. Put it all out there and not only discuss it, but be prepared for the media questions.

How many times are they going to have to listen, "So Becca, you felt Jason was the best kisser in the world, how do you feel about that Garrett"?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:24 pm

I don't see Jason being upset with ladies wanting to find out how good of a kisser he really is. I honestly think he wants to be the bachelor with what he's put out there on SM. IMO the producers might view him as a leg up compared to Blake's sex appeal.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:51 am

FMG2015 wrote:I don't see Jason being upset with ladies wanting to find out how good of a kisser he really is. I honestly think he wants to be the bachelor with what he's put out there on SM. IMO the producers might view him as a leg up compared to Blake's sex appeal.

It could also be that with all of her comments about Jason being a good kisser, Becca is promoting him for Bachelor. IMO Kaitlyn (along with Shawn) did this for Ben (meaning, he was portrayed in the best possible light) after Ben good-naturedly put up with their late night trysting on at least one occasion. I remember that story from when Ben and Shawn were roommates in Ireland. And afterward, both Kaitlyn and Shawn kept putting Ben's name out there for the Bachelor. Yes, Ben was the obvious choice, but it didn't hurt that Kaitlyn and Shawn were speaking so highly of him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:46 am

Imo, Jason has a lot of good qualities that have been shown and kissing is just one of them. I don’t see that making his life any harder. I’m not looking forward to seeing him hurt this epi but he seems to be in a good place now.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Something I don’t understand about eliminating the second fantasy suite date (on the episode) during the date is the impact it might have on some viewers possibly not continuing to watch through to the end of the episode. The suspense of who will be be eliminated at the end keeps viewers watching until that point, justifying the advertising spend. I’m not saying that everyone will turn off their TVs when Jason is sent home but he seems to have a fairly strong fan base so it would make more sense to me to let him go at the end of the episode. What do others think?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:52 pm

I understand what you mean. A thought I had was that they will play up someone coming to talk to Becca right before the rose ceremony which might keep people watching till the end even though Jason has been eliminated.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:56 pm

@mjason that makes sense, but why risk losing any viewers when you could both keep Jason until the end and have the mystery man. Doesn’t make sense from a business standpoint to me to risk any loss of viewership.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:04 pm

@mbl good point.  I guess it depends on if the viewer likes or feels invested in the remaining contestants. I’m thinking of Ashley’s season.  She let Constantine go early, but many folks loved JP so much, that the early dismissal didn’t seem odd, IMO.  I think viewership remained steady.  

I think if viewers are sold on the F1, that dismissing the F3 before the night portion won’t affect much. It actually might solidify to unspoiled viewers that the lead knows what she/he wants.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:09 pm

I'll have to watch how it all goes down, but taking a wild guess, IMHO letting Jason go in that manner, is part of the script in order to use the I did to him what Arie did to me spiel. She'll justify it by having to go with her heart.

I know a F3 is just that, someone has to be taken to that spot, and the lead has no intentions of ever choosing that person. I hope it will be so "dramatic" and contribute to Jason being the next bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:01 pm

@GuardianAngel my question was that the business of tv shows is to keep viewers watching until the end. Letting go of someone in the middle who is popular wouldn’t seem to make sense from a business standpoint. Admittedly I don’t know enough about how tv advertising works so maybe there’s business logic to do it this way, or maybe there’s just no impact on viewership, but hard to know that in advance.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:06 pm

I haven’t even finished watching the HTD epi but I’m putting my 2cents in. Becca knew Garrett was F1 & so did production. There was no loving 2 men, regardless of what she says to the camera. Blake the emotional wreck will be the best F2, so that’s his role. Jason is likeable & a viable TB contender. Amp up his sympathy factor as the dumped F3 in case he ends up as a TB consideration. It’s all about next season. JMO

ETA: Case in point, why did Arie have to dump Becca on film? Not good for him or Becca at the time of break up. It was all about the next season.

Last edited by jojo47 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever