SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Lovely and sweet picture of the engaged couple strolling on Broadway as Jordan takes a picture of the marquee on the theatre showing his name Rodgers.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoH_cSAlhak/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lo078a93ia6t

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:36 pm

Maybe an old article but haven’t seen it posted so enjoy. Jordan talks about Valentines and having kids with Jojo.
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/jordan-rodgers-reaction-to-having-kids-with-jojo-fletcher-is-so-candid-exclusive-8150296

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:46 pm

A very revealing article from a body language expert who concludes that “Jojo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers Body Language Reveals Their Love is Built to Last”.

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-body-language-reveals-their-love-is-built-to-last-12005297

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:57 pm

There’s kins project October 2nd. The series promises a combination of reality TV and DIY home decor, giving viewers a look at the rough patch Fletcher and Rodgers experienced, plus the tasks that come with building a home together and appearances from her parents, who made an impression on viewers after Fletcher visited them on The Bachelorette in 2016. https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-web-series/
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:17 pm

Soraya and Jordan practically cuddling on the couch laugh out loud

It seems like since it’s on YouTube the episodes are going to be really short and it looks like the majority of it was filmed over the course of just a few days. The one with her parents was filmed last week. I’m looking forward to the DIY stuff!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:23 pm

laugh out loud. I agree that videos might be short.... I don’t expect over 30 minutes. Also here in the Instagram account: https://instagram.com/jojordanengaged?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1nob9nir2m2kp YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLGZaMcvdvAPaZQaF53ZmQA?sub_confirmation=1
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:36 pm

Do we know whether all the episodes have been filmed already?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:44 pm

@aviej Just one day in la last month and last week at their parents house
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:51 pm

This could be the vehicle where we will see them planning their wedding. This is a very good venue for them as they could control the production unlike being tied to a network. Who knows what happens after a successful launch ? Combined they have the largest following in social media from the franchise . I really like that they are doing it their way. More power to Jojo and Jordan!!!

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:@aviej Just one day in la  last month and last week at their parents house
Thanks @Pinkpincess. I was wondering how Jordan would have fitted that in with his busy football schedule. But it makes sense now, especially if the episodes are short.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:15 pm

vernie113 wrote:This could be the vehicle where we will see them planning their wedding. This is a very good venue for them as they could control the production unlike being tied to a network. Who knows what happens after a successful launch ? Combined they have the largest following in social media from the franchise . I really like that they are doing it their way. More power to Jojo and Jordan!!!
Lowkey the first thing I thought about. Then I decided that I refuse to play myself like that.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:24 pm

@ReneeM have alllll my upvotes!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

And thanks for the articles @vernie113! I laughed at the one where grabbing a woman’s butt indicates “this lady is mine.” That or the guy is a punk with a punchable face most likely Rolling Eyes laugh out loud I too could be an excellent expert at that rate.

Also, I can’t wait to see her outfits. She’s so cute and so casual with her perfect hair. Very very unfair but you cannot even hate her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana