SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:45 am

That’s amazing for Jo and Kathryn. Don’t know who I’d rather be Jo or Kathryn laugh out loud my bestie needs to step it up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:48 pm

I like them together. I really do , but I wish Jo wouldn't over talk Jordon so much. Give the guy a little more time to tell his story and his side of it. As I always said Listen more and you'll know more.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:50 pm

^^^ I think Jojo just got really excited laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:32 am

Pinkpincess wrote:^^^ I think Jojo just got really excited laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I would love it if this was the case, but IMO she does it quite often. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:20 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I like them together. I really do , but I wish Jo wouldn't over talk Jordon so much. Give the guy a little more time to tell his story and his side of it. As I always said Listen more and you'll know more.
I actually liked that. It made it all very natural. At one point he was like “let me tell this” and she quickly apologized. I imagine this is pretty much how they are in their daily life as well.
It seemed unscripted and unrehearsed. I think they just had talking points prepared, and then of course the material was edited down from maybe 45 minutes to 15.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:18 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Pinkpincess wrote:^^^ I think Jojo just got really excited laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I would love it if this was the case, but IMO she does it quite often. ; (
I think they take turns doing it laugh out loud. Sometimes it's Jordan who takes the lead, other times it's Jojo. They're both really talkative people laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:23 am

Looks like Jojo and Jordan have moved into their house.
Well they probably don’t have everything with them just yet
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:14 pm

I just watched the next video on their YouTube channel. I’m so proud of jojo & Jordan on how far they have come after what they had to deal with after the show and it made their relationship stronger. More understandable why Jordan was like the first year of their relationship doesn't count when they ask about marriage...like him saying that they were getting to know each other.

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:I just watched the next video on their YouTube channel. I’m so proud of jojo & Jordan on how far they have come after what they had to deal with after the show and it made their relationship stronger. More understandable why Jordan was like the first year of their relationship doesn't count when they ask about marriage...like him saying that they were getting to know each other.
@Pinkpincess I read the E article and I'm not sure I'm emotionally prepared to handle this one. Gonna get my tissues just in case!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:39 pm

@aviej I love them so much and respect them both for not giving up.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:55 pm

I don’t understand the timing- was this unfollow drama with J touching a random girl/friend/bar buddy?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:00 pm

Well aren’t everyone getting to know each other the first year? I think they may have been thinking about the unfollow drama but definitely not sharing it here.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana