SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:34 pm

Omg look how hot Jojo looks tonight vía ig story. Hope J&J have fun at the CMT Artist Of The Year Awards tonight. I need a full picture of them together like right now cause they are looking hot AF!!!
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:36 pm

Jojo looks bomb and Jordan was being so complimentary and affectionate with her. That’s the content I’m here for!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Omg look how hot Jojo looks tonight vía ig story. Hope J&J have fun at the CMT Artist Of The Year Awards tonight. I need a full picture of them together like right now cause they are looking hot AF!!!

Wow! And it seems like it's an exclusive event too - invite only!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:13 pm

This interview is really interesting.
First, “we have a project up and coming with CMT, and that’s about all we can tell you”, which confirms what has been sleuthed here already.
Then, on getting married, Jordan: “Stay tuned”. JoJo: “Coming soon”. Am I reading too much into that?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Are you reading too much into it? Yes imo. Are they super duper hella cute?? Oh yes most certainly imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Yes the project is the show they hosted...the one they filmed during that month in Georgia. The show is going to be on CMT (back when I did some investigation/stalking laugh out loud )
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Such a cute pose and caption. What a sweetie (baddy I mean laugh out loud).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpFzfAgnwFL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gr8oa29l83ac

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:08 pm

Here's another interview. They both seem pretty mum on the wedding deets, so I think whatever progress they have made in that regard they are just waiting to release via their web series. But the logic makes sense. They had a "bad" first year. So they really only had one solid good year together.

https://www.eonline.com/news/978515/jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-reveal-why-they-re-still-not-ready-to-get-married-yet?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_topstories
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:42 pm

Found another one https://www.etonline.com/jojo-fletcher-thinks-colton-underwood-will-be-great-as-the-bachelor-exclusive-111864
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:50 pm

Uncle Jordan with Maverick.. super cute!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpQctTfgcez/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13j5gmbjrookz

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:21 pm

I found this article from Bustle where they interviewed Jordan I believe while he was in NY. It's more of the same ole but one thing that stood out to me was when he said they "have two other projects that we filmed that I can't tell you about" — yet.

So I'm thinking maybe the CMT project and the Atlanta project are two different projects?

Source: https://www.bustle.com/p/updates-about-jordan-jojos-relationship-prove-this-bachelorette-couple-is-in-it-for-the-long-haul-12810914
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:51 am

CMT/Atlanta project is one thing. The show that they are hosting that was filmed in Atlanta is going to aire on CMT based on the producers ig account
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana