SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm

sdmom wrote:Did they set a month/date for wedding?

I think they are waiting for after Luke’s wedding to make the announcement. Maybe they’ll wait for their 3rd engagement anniversary to tell us their wedding date .

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:05 pm

I love weddings! I’d love to see Jojo’s choice of gown.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:06 pm

vernie113 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Did they set a month/date for wedding?

I think they are waiting for after Luke’s wedding to make the announcement. Maybe they’ll wait for their 3rd engagement anniversary to tell us their wedding date .

Yes they said this year is when they will set a date. Like vernie said... Jordan’s brother is getting married on April 7th and the family is focus on that right now and J&J don’t want to take that moment away from them by making that announcement
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:19 pm

Can someone help me out -
1 Jordan mentioned a blue dress in Nemacolin that he liked. What scene was this?

2 Jordan mentioned he gave Jojo a picture from Argentina when they talked about the scene on the stairs with that gorgeous blue gown. Was this shown or cut ?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:43 pm

vernie113 wrote:Can someone help me out -
1 Jordan mentioned a blue dress in Nemacolin that he liked. What scene was this?

2 Jordan mentioned he gave Jojo a picture from Argentina when they talked about the scene on the stairs with that gorgeous blue gown. Was this shown or cut ?

@vernie113 I went back to watch that episode and I also found this picture. This is the dress Jordan must be talking about. The navy blue dress https://www.instagram.com/p/BQjGxf0gwq4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qh8u7d6oitd3

They never showed Jordan give jojo a picture so that was new to me when I watched today’s video
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:23 pm

After almost 3 years since J&Js engagement, ,it is amazing and incredible that Jojo’s post about their last episode has more than 400,000 views and still growing. I think it reflects people’s opinion of their authenticity and the real deal. Am so happy for them for all their success . Am glad to be a witness to this great love story .

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:07 am

Found a clip of #2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLdbSdbvlig
Her face, and the kiss on his shoulder! The "competition" part of the show was basically over after that.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:53 pm

Looks like Jojo and her 2 Js are going away somewhere for a while to film their show for a month. Could they be going to Bashville already for the wedding? Jordan is not too thrilled with the plan and their house is a mess. Jojo seems overwhelmed .

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:56 pm

They’re going to film their house flipping show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Alanna wrote:They’re going to film their house flipping show.
Do you know where?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:05 pm

Isn’t Luke’s wedding is in 2 weeks in Nashville?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:30 pm

blueblues wrote:

Found a clip of #2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLdbSdbvlig
Her face, and the kiss on his shoulder! The "competition" part of the show was basically over after that.

OMG t4p.

I cannot believe what that boy had to go through during that season. beatingheart

She fell as soon as he stepped out that limo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana