SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 22 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:12 pm

I’m sorry but I will never forget that they posted a fake pregnancy on april fools thinking that it would be funny. Anyway i’m done ranting here. A marriage and baby is a blessing, but it won’t make me ever like them as people.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Larie Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:14 pm

Congratulations to the couple. Children are blessing. This couple is solid and strongly supported by their families. I am very happy for them and wish them well.
I am not sure length of time being together determines how successful the relationship is going to be or how long it will last.  This is evidenced by recent breakup(s). Coupes with or without children breakup or divorce. Even couples who have been married for decades divorce. There are no guaranties, there will be ups and downs, even in the best relationship or marriage, but the majority of couples make it work. JMO

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:15 pm

No one should feel guilty for liking or not liking a couple unless it interferes with living their own lives. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Congratulations to the couple. Babies are a blessing.
But one thing I will never get !?!? Why get pregnant when planing a wedding / or having a wedding date??? You can habe a easy pregnancy then everything ist good and you can have a lovely wedding, but you can get terrible sick, so why riks that ???
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:43 pm

I highly doubt it they planned it this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:44 pm

I am so happy for Arie and Lauren!!  Love this couple!  They've said they wanted to start a family pretty quickly, and they seem to be doing that! Congrats, Larie! beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:05 pm

yana_bach wrote:I highly doubt it they planned it this way.

I doubt it too! But its the 21 century, there is the thing called birth control!!!! I have a girlfriend who got pregnant before the wedding. She made it through the day, but it was not as much fun as it could be. And IMO a wedding shoud be a carefree and fun day/nigth. Babymaking can start at weddingnight laugh out loud !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:29 pm

Very happy for Arie and Lauren blowkiss

Still love him .... and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t give a flying fig what people think of him.  He’s very happy with the path his life has taken ... and so am I.  He’s been with Lauren almost a year ... bought a house and now a baby on the way... happy for them.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Birth control does fail. It's not 100% effective and doesn't claim to be. Larie wanted to start a family right away - in that case, she's probably not on anything that would mess with her hormones and possibly take year(s) to get her cycle to work on its own. jmo

ETA: Arie and Lauren are both over the moon, obviously (or they probably wouldn't have announced it so soon)!! And that's the important thing - they are overjoyed - and isn't that the best? Thank goodness, for a real BN couple. I doubt if she will be showing too much by the time of the wedding, and will probably be over the sickness stage, Perfect timing imo!!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:01 pm

SFoster wrote:Birth control does fail. It's not 100% effective and doesn't claim to be. Larie wanted to start a family right away - in that case, she's probably not on anything that would mess with her hormones and possibly take year(s) to get her cycle to work on its own. jmo

ETA:  Arie and Lauren are both over the moon, obviously (or they probably wouldn't have announced it so soon)!!  And that's the important thing - they are overjoyed - and isn't that the best?  Thank goodness, for a real BN couple.  I doubt if she will be showing too much by the time of the wedding, and will probably be over the sickness stage, Perfect timing imo!!

You can do birth controll without mess with your hormones very saftly !!! And you can be sick the whole pregnancy. Not to mention, swollen feet, dizziness, dizziness and
shortness of breath Hugesmile and no champagne rotfl
All IMO and thank god not my problems laugh out loud
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If she is, congrats to both of them. They seem incredibly happy.

Lauren has a recent picture on her IG dated Oct 29th. She certainly doesn't look pregnant in the least, but everyone is different so who knows.

A poster on reddit zoomed in on the US photo with the gloves/sketching book and found that she was 7w4d on 10/24/18 which puts her due date in early June.  Another one of the photos showed 8w2d.  So, no, she wouldn't have been showing then.

Now it will be interesting to see if she is showing much at 4 months for the wedding and if the designer can make the changes needed to the dress.  For some reason I see her as choosing a very form fitting dress.  IMO

Edit: Interestingly, I just looked on my IG and there was a story by Jessica Graf from BB19 of her and Lauren. She is congratulating Lauren on the baby. Maybe Lauren can get tips from her about the wedding since Jessica was just married last month at approximately 14 weeks pregnant. She is due mid-April.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:20 pm

Chiming in here for the first time--but congrats to those two! They've have done a fair amount that has not been to my taste (e.g. the baby IG is lame IMO), but I've actually always found them to be interesting as relatively awkward introverts. (I know, I know, it's a weird thing to be intrigued by laugh out loud)

@havadrpepper I thought the same thing with Jessica!

Regarding the wedding dress, I always thought Lauren would go for a form-fitting one too, just from guessing her style, but I've read in articles (well before they found out about this bit of news) that her dress would not be like that, and rather more like the Hayley Paige dresses with a more full skirt and fluff.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny