SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:53 am

Thanks, @Sprite. I'm not going to research but just wondered.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:19 pm

According to Caroline, more than four years ago Arie was "running his mouth to anybody who would listen" about wanting to ditch Becca. Did good friend Caroline or any of the many others tell Becca? Inquiring minds want to know.

Caroline talks about the "F**k Arie party" she had with Becca & Tia, but she loves Gross Garret and his friends? Says more about Caroline than Arie IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:33 pm

FLChica wrote:According to Caroline, more than four years ago Arie was "running his mouth to anybody who would listen" about wanting to ditch Becca. Did good friend Caroline or any of the many others tell Becca? Inquiring minds want to know.
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-caroline-lunny-becca-is-happier-with-thomas-than-garrett/
The word was out in in LA, and also in BN Canada. Only Arie could have blabbed about it IMO. I read somewhere that he complained to Rachel and JoJo about missing Lauren when they were judging a kissing contest on Bachelor Winter Games. That was mid-December, around the time when he started to “subtly” signal to Lauren via SM.
So yeah, “running his mouth” is an adequate description IMO.

Caroline says in the podcast the article refers to (S6:E12 in the player at the end, from 33:15) that when she heard the rumors she checked in with Becca, but she said everything was fine, so Caroline thought the rumor might be false. Then, only a few days later, Arie brook up with Becca on camera.
FLChica wrote:Caroline talks about the "F**k Arie party" she had with Becca & Tia, but she loves Gross Garret and his friends? Says more about Caroline than Arie IMHO.
Seems to me that a “F**k Arie party” was highly motivated, just like everything else that hit him the following months. Because of his behavior, I still see him as the second worst Bachelor ever (after Colton), and a POS in general. No number of cute babies is going to change that.

Regarding Garrett, IMO she basically says that he has a great personality and was a good fit for Becca in that regard, but his opinions made the relationship impossible. Nothing new, nothing to do with Arie, and nothing I would hold against Caroline.

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 03, 2022 3:00 pm

I have a bone to pick with Mr. Arie. Where is the world is he going for a month to film and leaving his entire family behind? I know Lauren's Mom is there to help, but this is wrong. I feel sorry for Lauren.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 03, 2022 6:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I have a bone to pick with Mr. Arie.  Where is the world is he going for a month to film and leaving his entire family behind?  I know Lauren's Mom is there to help, but this is wrong.  I feel sorry for Lauren.  

I wonder what he's filming? Lauren said "he could be gone up to a month depending on how well", and then she stopped herself, so it sounds like some kind of a contest show. I think it's great that he is able to leave. Arie is such a hands on dad, I doubt he would go if he didn't feel confident Lauren had the help she needed, and she's still at her mom's in VA Beach. I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa are loving all the time they're getting with those kiddos.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue May 03, 2022 8:31 pm

I think Lauren is still at her parent's house in Virginia.
I was just coming on here to see if anyone had a guess as to what Arie is filming. He said earlier that they discussed this opportunity for a long time before deciding that he would go. When he made the initial announcement, he posted a film of him jogging back and forth, jumping up on a wooden box, etc. So, whatever he is doing looks to be athletic.
I think he makes a LOT of money in real estate, so this new offer had to be quite lucrative for him to leave his family. Initially I thought maybe America's Next Ninja Warrior-or whatever that show is--but I think up to a month is too long for him to be away for such. And it's not long enough for him to be on The Amazing Race or Survivor.
I just don't know...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1914

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2022 9:27 pm

What's that show Colton was on? Maybe something like that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 04, 2022 1:11 am

Maybe I am in the minority, but I just think it looks so bad for him to leave his family to be on TV again. I know that Lauren agreed to it, but quit trying to chase fame, especially when you have a wife and three kids now. I'll get off my soapbox now. Maybe it irritates me because we have a 9 week-old puppy and I am beyond sleep-deprived! rofl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:57 pm

I like Arie and Lauren, but why do they have over the top Birthdays for their kids? The party for Lux and Senna must gave cost and arm and a leg. I guess it irritates me when there are starving people in the world. 🙄
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:10 pm

IDK if they can afford it and are not taking out mortgages to finance birthday parties, I don't see any difference between that and what a lot of people are doing for weddings bridal showers and baby showers. I went to a First Holy Communion and two Confirmations and a Christening in the last couple of months. They were beautiful, from the dinner to the decor to the pastry table to the cake and around 50-60 invited guests. In my day, we had family over, ate lots and had a cake. laugh out loud

Besides, they might be donating tons to charities. Who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IDK if they can afford it and are not taking out mortgages to finance birthday parties, I don't see any difference between that and what a lot of people are doing for weddings bridal showers and baby showers. I went to a First Holy Communion and two Confirmations and a Christening in the last couple of months. They were beautiful, from the dinner to the decor to the pastry table to the cake and around 50-60 invited guests. In my day, we had family over, ate lots and had a cake. laugh out loud

Besides, they might be donating tons to charities. Who knows.

This generation has gone nuts laugh out loud from the traveling bachelor and bachelorette parties, to sprinkles, push presents, baby moons etc. crazy crazy the way this generation is spending money.  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 48 2498057887 I cant even imagine the cost of Arie and lauren's kids parties. , my grandson turned 4 had an outdoor party on the culdesac , with a few pre schoolers ,DJ, Balloon maker, ice cream truck, pizza cake, and it cost 2,000 . nothing as extravagant as the twins so im assuming that was thousands more., but hey God Bless them if they can afford it. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:30 am

@Jolena I suspect at least some, if not most of it was comped looking at all those hashtags. She has 1.2 million followers on Instagram. Arie has almost 900,000 and the twins have their own Instagram page with almost 300,000. People are insane.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny