SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjason Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:13 pm

@XQZME hmm thats weird. does this one work?

https://giphy.com/gifs/1nP8JsGMEEFwp4vc9Y/html5

mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:56 pm

Oh my god. I’m not ready. That smile!!! I mean  :tissuebox beatingheart heartglasses :rosiecolored seeing hearts 

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2926e310
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Cc111e10

My sc from https://giphy.com/gifs/1nP8JsGMEEFwp4vc9Y/html5
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:30 pm

I am ready!! So happy for these two people for finding each other!! Just rewatched JPs proposal to Ashley last night. Damn! They were so in tune with each other. I think Becett’s cuteness is on a different level than so many couples I’ve seen on this show. They have meshed so well from the get go. She’s loved him from night one and given him the opportunity to open up at his own pace. She’s nurtured his love in such a beautiful way. I commend her for it. Just like Ashley and JP, I think we will see real love and teamwork from them after they can finally be free to be a real couple.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:53 pm

Ok so I'm having a fan girl moment over here because very rarely does the bachelorette cast such an outdoorsman as Garrett. I thought Chase was a good one and well, no. A manly man is soooo my type!! I'm excited to continue to follow all the adventures he continues to go on. He visits some incredible places

From this weekend ...they hiked 30 miles in all and his friend posted the only way to get out to where they were was hike, horseback ride, or helicopter and they did all 3!
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2vnjhaa

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Vfauyo

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8PxdZF1Qy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lnms6bmrmial

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:06 pm

I rarely say things like this but damm he’s so attractive and they are one HOT couple!! IMO.

That’s going to be one GORGEOUS wedding! Can’t wait.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:10 pm

guys the countdown has begun and the finale can’t come any faster idk how my fan girl heart is gonna handle this laugh out loud

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:11 pm

Diana wrote:I rarely say things like this but damm he’s so attractive and they are one HOT couple!! IMO.

That’s going to be one GORGEOUS wedding! Can’t wait.

Garrett looks even more handsome with a beard! Not gonna lie though her top 4 are all handsome men in their own ways.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:13 pm

How busy does this forum usually get on finale night? I’m thinking i’ll have to stay up to fan girl with you guys into the wee hours of night laugh out loud

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:13 pm

You’re not Aline @FMG2015! Fan girling has been my thing with this guy too! I was swooning at the TMZ spoiler photos back when they came out. That’s when I fell in love with them. They seemed like such a good fit and they’ve done everything to confirm it all season. His intermittent IG posts have been a good indication of his relaxed and down to earth lifestyle, not to mention also how handsome he is with that little beard he’s been wearing too.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:16 pm

The backwards hat is what gets me Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f60d
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:48 pm

Where’s the minivan I wonder. I wish they would keep it for the fun of it!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie