SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BohemianNika Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:58 pm

So far there are 4 comments under Nick's IG post and he only liked this one:
"Ummmmm, did Garrett bring a gorgeous brunette with him by any chance?"

interesting

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:19 pm

Well in the 5th picture of his friend's wife it appears to be 4 horses and someone's hand with skinny fingers. I mean she was with her friends on fri night and posted songs to her story on Saturday but there most likely was a 4th person with them IMO maybe a trail guide?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:29 pm

In the 8th pic, the one where G has the backwards cap on...does anyone else see a brunette female in the background? Looks like the back of someone’s head to me. Hmmm!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:29 pm

New icon just because they are cute af Hugesmilecheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:54 pm

I'm here with you guys, fan-girling with you all. So happy to witness "tru luv" . Can't wait for Monday!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:55 pm

hope G keeps that scruff for AFR!  I love how he’s so chilled w his dressing. His camp pics I peek his fav green t shirt he wore on national TV! Gotta love how authentic he is! No half hanging capris w no socks for him!
Cmon G post yr gal for WCW or give us a cute TBT!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:30 pm

At the end of Becca’s Men Tell All blog she says this

I’d be dishonest if I didn’t say this was by far the most challenging, at times stressful, exciting and worthwhile thing I’ve ever done in my life. Though at times I questioned if this could actually work and if I was the best gal to take this on. On this journey I found myself, I found love, I found my partner and future husband, and I found a lifetime of beautiful, weird, heartbreaking, inspiring, and laughter filled memories. All of the support, love and kindness has blown me away since the start of this, so I owe Bachelor Nation a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sending virtual hugs to everyone who had supported me along this endeavor!

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-blog-men-tell-all/
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:35 pm

I honestly love her so much. Her words always give me the biggest feels. She has been a great bachelorette but more than that, she is an incredible person.

Her beauty shines from the inside.

Thankful to have been given the chance to get to know Becca and Garrett and follow the beginning of their forever.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:16 pm

He could be arriving in LA tomorrow, they have the People shoot Friday and spend a nice weekend together.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:41 am

A treat to hold us till till Monday!! :yes:

Deleted hometown scene #beccett
Check out the coordinated footwork at 0:59 mark! Too dang cute!

https://youtu.be/pulpmjIWP7k
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:12 am

So Ok I’m probably crazy but I would not be shocked one bit if Becca was secretly on that camping trip with them. I mean it was on a private property.

Just the like the idea of her sharing experiences like that with him.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 9a8e0710
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 8c026d10
Besides being darker (tan maybe?) idk just wanted to compare for fun and to pass time. both my sc from ig
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:44 am

Thanks for posting the deleted scene!! Nice to see a little bit of it even though we got footage from the crowd.

I was totally speculating Becca could have joined as well and I wish she did but idk the video posted... it now just doesn't seem possible for Becca to upload the IG story about reddit on Saturday night if she was in the middle of nowhere. On Friday night when she was hanging out with her friends Garrett appeared to have already been adventuring in some area state park of Cali during the day. I wish she went and hopefully they do the trip again with her! On his friend's page the tagged people appear to have been 3 married couples on the trip + Garrett and 2 other guy friends with no wives/gf tagged.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie