SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:54 am

Well that's all very logical but... can't they just announce him now pls?  Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 3806527698

Bit of a spoiler for Ali's season but let's get our priorities straight here people.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:07 am

Exactly. Priorities laugh out loud Honestly I'd love it if they announced straight away (or at least soon after) but given the ending (Ali sobbing like no Bette lead has ever done before on any show I've watched) she all but confirmed a grieving period laugh out loud I suspect they don't announce straight away since filming doesn't start for a few months. He'd have to go in hiding if he was announced too early laugh out loud I can see them doing announcing in Feb or so. BIP aired end of March and they'd know he won't be on it as he will be doing press rounds while they film BIP in Nov so a very different timeline unlike Apollo or anyone else even as a later contestant it's not feasible. It's made so he can't be on BIP and audiences only chance to see him again is as the next lead. I am more than fine with that as chair (co-chair if you want to share) of the #Toddforbachelor committee Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:19 am

The chair is all yours - I'll just bring the pom poms cheerleader

That's an excellent point about him having an excuse not to be in Paradise.  It will look like he's taking time to "mend his heart" (I'm using quotes because I don't think he was overly into her - not his type IMO) and will also give viewers time to build up their hopes that the reason he's not in Paradise is because he's next Lead.  

I think they'll want to announce it (or at least drop hints) a lot earlier than last season though because girls will be lining up to date Todd IMO but might be hesitant if they think they're going to be stuck with another Nick. Even just a healthy rumour that Todd's the lead will make the casting department's job a LOT easier, IMO.  

Not to mention Todd's friends who seem to already be doing the groundwork scoping out potential applicants on IG, eh guys? Hugesmile

ETA:  Note that I am just assuming he'll do it.  No other Lead will be acceptable to me so it better happen or I'll sulk bigtime. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:36 am

HA!  The ex is funny.  Better add "must have GSOH" to the casting requirements.  Hugesmile

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 1rM2HaB

Source

All his friends seem to enjoy witty banter - they make like 25% of the comments.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:12 pm

The friends are following back anyone that follows them or likes their pics laugh out loud I can't blame them. They're like, if you're going to follow me I'll follow you back haha

Welp, sorry Bianca you had your shot and missed out Hugesmile

I love the friends witty banter. His bestie Matt commented on Todd's IG pic:
"So listen listen.... can I have your number? Can I has it?
Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 3806527698

I love his friendship with his friends. Seem like really good people and just fun supportive yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The friends are following back anyone that follows them or likes their pics laugh out loud I can't blame them. They're like, if you're going to follow me I'll follow you back haha

Welp, sorry Bianca you had your shot and missed out  Hugesmile  

I love the friends witty banter. His bestie Matt commented on Todd's IG pic:
"So listen listen.... can I have your number? Can I has it?
Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 3806527698

I love his friendship with his friends. Seem like really good people and just fun supportive  yes

Yes and his friends are keeping tabs here too IMO.  I particularly enjoyed their role play of our posts when we found Todd's IG (yes boys, I noticed laugh out loud).  Just make an account and join the fun! You can help us stalk sleuth the girls on Todd's season.  Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 2498057887

ETA: Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 TFbNUyG

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:18 pm

New book title and author roflcantstopl   rotfl Seriously though this is hilarious.  Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 3806527698

Flawless Vision posts recaps about the show and she fixed the titles and authors to be more accurate for the show.

I am more than fine with him not winning (next lead please) but this is totally what the overall sentiment will be at the end  :yes: Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 3806527698

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 44036126_985885308263741_6254176478439669760_n
https://www.facebook.com/flawlessvision/photos/pcb.985885984930340/985885301597075/?type=3&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:32 pm

DM are already labelling Todd a "fan favourite" after 2 episodes.  Article is about the fact that he developed an eating disorder due to a toxic relationship.   What was Todd's theme again?  Oh yeah, HEARTBREAK.  laugh out loud Settle down TPTB, we get it.

'I would only eat an apple for dinner': The Bachelorette's Todd King reveals his devastating battle with an eating disorder and says he once weighed just 55kg

By Demeter Stamell For Daily Mail Australia

He's quickly becoming a fan favourite on The Bachelorette, but Todd King has a dark secret.

The 26-year-old reality star once struggled with an all-consuming eating disorder.

In an interview with Woman's Day magazine on Monday, Todd - who memorably dressed up as a knight in shining armour for his first meeting with Ali Oetjen - spoke about being 'obsessed' with his appearance.

'I would only eat an apple for dinner,' he confessed.

Todd said a previous relationship was ultimately what triggered his eating disorder.

'I was obsessed with playing footy and getting lean, and my girlfriend at the time liked I how looked,' he added.

He said when they broke up, he convinced himself that if he 'slimmed down', he'd be able to get her back.

Calling it an 'obsession', Todd said it took him several years before he was able to get his eating habits under control and get healthy again.

At his lowest, he weighed just 55 kilos when he was 17.

And while he has a healthier outlook on life now, Todd admitted he still finds it tough sometimes.

'I still struggle with body dysmorphia in terms of wanting to stay fit and lean,' he added.

After having had a hard time with relationships in the past, Todd is now hoping Ali, 32, turns out to be the one.

'I have been unlucky in love in the past, I’ve definitely had my heartbroken. And now I’m just here on a whim, hoping that it all turns out for the best,' he told this year's Bachelorette.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:55 pm

I appreciate and applaud Todd and his honesty for talking about this. Increasingly young men especially are struggling and it sounds like he was in a relationship that was definitely not healthy for him either. I had seen some pics of him when he was younger when sleuthing earlier on and he definitely went through a bit heavier and then much thinner time. My younger brother had the same thing where his ex-gf who was so toxic would make him feel like he wasn't enough and he'd cut his calories way down because that's how she'd compliment him. He got out of that and with time became healthier and saw being active as a way to destress rather than calorie watch or things like that. With Todd, I like that he doesn't have the overly working out body that is so typical for many on this show where it takes over their lives day in and day out working out. Health is important but anything in extreme is not healthy imo. Glad Todd knows his worth now and hope he finds someone who appreciates him for who he is beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Glad Todd knows his worth now and hope he finds someone who appreciates him for who he is beatingheart

Well said @AllAboutLove

Hey I just had an idea - why don't we get like 25 really awesome non-toxic girls together, put them in a house and let Todd take his pick?   He can take them out on dates and get rid of the ones he doesn't like.  BRB, pitching my idea to Ch 10. Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:01 pm

@Bobette I like that idea Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 4256136633 I have a feeling Ch 10 will be receptive Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:41 am

You love it Matt; not foolin' anyone.   Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 3806527698

Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 XuwOfAn
Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 P4LfbaI
Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 VXOFFFQ
Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 H7dfUP3
Toddforbachelor - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 10 OGxcnkS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel