SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:21 am

@Agent99 clapping! awesome find! 

@Bobette yep from Perth, WA. Studied Journalism in college. Now a sales rep.

Of course his last name is KING. No other last name would suit for Mr. Charming aka Knight in Shining Armour. It's perfect laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Agent99 Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:28 am

Bobette wrote:Oh wow I don't know - the first one is a yes for me but the second with the different hair throws me off.  I'm inclined to think it's him.  Great find either way!  Is he from WA?

Yes, lives in Perth. From Geraldton. Studied journalism at Curtin Bentley

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:48 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:33 am

Posting here as it could be something for sleuthing Todd for possible F1 if he goes far

AllAboutLove wrote:They're calling Todd Mr Charming (and the pre-season article referred to him as possibly Ali's Prince Charming)

@bacheloretteau MEET TODD  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 2764  This charismatic Sales Rep is ready to find his happ-Ali ever after. But, will he be Ali’s Mr Charming? The Bachelorette premieres 7.30 Wednesday, October 10 on TEN. #BacheloretteAU
Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 42128587_2260566654232111_2333002251575769010_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoSDLIqjgiH/?taken-by=bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove wrote:Could be something... 

Todd gets a HEART emoji in his caption for his pre-season pic! (Charlie doesn't have one)

This is significant because BetteAU account only puts heart emojis for F1s Lee and Sasha pre-season pic (Stu never had a pic of solely himself posted before being on the show).

No other contestants except for F1s in the past got the heart emoji in their caption. Could be a clue for F1. 

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 42782644_10215297187296831_7071923163377958912_n

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 42686542_10215297178176603_1698166546272092160_n

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 42679425_10215297191376933_2828028251207630848_n
https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteau/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:44 am

Found his IG:

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 YbwxusR

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Captur99

https://www.instagram.com/toddgking/

Twitter (hasn't been used in a while:)

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 ESKzh8g

https://twitter.com/toddgking

Not finding much else apart from some stuff about him in high school - seems he was School Captain.

ETA:  Oh, here's something - he's in this IG story!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/_maybe__matt_/

SCs:

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 UHZErrE

Is this a nose stud?!  How very 2012 laugh out loud

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 PmJaIKO

Seems to be his best mate.

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 H5WNPYa

Source

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 HFX22qG

Source

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 KuGWquK

Source

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 OeBTt0p

Source

Pretty cute guy IMO.  He seems sweet from the pics I've seen.

(All pics from public IG accounts)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:04 am

He's now Prince Charming! How many nicknames can he have? laugh out loud 

Mr Knight in Shining Armour, Mr Charming, Prince Charming, maybe Mr Right...

ETA" Nice find @Bobette  yes Seems to be having fun with friends watching sports. I saw the same profile pic on IG yesterday when searching Todd King but it was private. Was it private when you found it? I noticed he has a nose ring + earring and lots more facial hair than in the promos and in the bts pics (looks more clean shaven on his date).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:10 am

@AllAboutLove - his IG is on private but that screencap is what can be seen publicly on the web by anyone so I figured it was OK to post?  If there's an issue let me know and I'll delete it.

The other pics are all from his friend's (public) account.

Todd does seem like a Prince Charming.  School Captain, great hair, PERFECT teeth.  laugh out loud Seems to have a close group of mates, comfortable showing affection.  I like what I see so far!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:31 am

@Bobette it's definitely fine to post the SC  yes I was just wondering if maybe you had seen it public at all. After @ agent posted the name I searched Todd King names on ig and saw that pic of Todd but he didn't have the bio info he has now indicating Perth. So maybe he added that today? He can look so different at times I didn't think it was him (definitely is) 

IA he does seem like a sweet guy! I like his intro and him trying to fit in the car laugh out loud I think the knight armour outfit works with him because he seems sweet and it makes his intro more endearing. He likes puns too per his IG bio... so he just may be the Prince Charming to sweep her off her feet and they live happ-Ali ever after (the show used that happ-Ali pun purposefully I think) laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette it's definitely fine to post the SC  yes I was just wondering if maybe you had seen it public at all. After @ agent posted the name I searched Todd King names on ig and saw that pic of Todd but he didn't have the bio info he has now indicating Perth. So maybe he added that today? He can look so different at times I didn't think it was him (definitely is) 

IA he does seem like a sweet guy! I like his intro and him trying to fit in the car laugh out loud I think the knight armour outfit works with him because he seems sweet and it makes his intro more endearing. He likes puns too per his IG bio... so he just may be the Prince Charming to sweep her off her feet and they live happ-Ali ever after (the show used that happ-Ali pun purposefully I think) laugh out loud

Oh right!  That's interesting.  I only got chance to search for him this afternoon and posted straight away so yes it must have been added since you looked.  Between that and being tagged in his friend's IG story it seems like Todd wants to be found maybe?  

No worries Todd - we gotcha!  Hugesmile Daily Mail story incoming in 3, 2, 1.......
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:39 am

Seems like his friend excited too based on their comments about him on the bette ig. DM's story is definitely coming Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 3806527698 :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Seems like his friend excited too based on their comments about him on the bette ig. DM's story is definitely coming Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 3806527698 :yes:

I find it interesting they haven't written about the "interesting" pics I found of Charlie. Must be that time of the season where they are obliged to follow TPTB's script about Charlie being "Mr Perfect". I'm sure they'll be allowed/encouraged to hype Todd though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:16 am

His friend's insta video on July 26 features Todd.  There's no way of knowing if it is an old video, but the timeline may not be good for him.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel