SELECT CONTENT

Jules Bourne - Frosted Tips & Mo - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jules Bourne - Frosted Tips & Mo - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jules Bourne - Frosted Tips & Mo - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:17 am

IMO if he got rid of the quirk he’d be just as hot as the brother! I do like his personality, just not onto the quirk. Maybe he could have a makeover and go on BIP, and all the girls would swoon
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Jules Bourne - Frosted Tips & Mo - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jules Bourne - Frosted Tips & Mo - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:15 pm

I'd like to see more of him and on BIP. I think he's hotter than his younger brother if nixed the mo and hairdo. Personality-wise he seems like a really nice guy and one of the good ones and no drama on the show (didn't even participate when Paddy and Ivan were going on about Nathan).

Copying here as it's of Jules and Todd posted it on his IG stories. Thought it was very sweet PINKHEART

This is so sweet. I like Jules. Love these two were close and the person Todd is. Jules Bourne - Frosted Tips & Mo - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_0511
Jules Bourne - Frosted Tips & Mo - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_0510
IG stories. Second pic is sc of a gif
https://instagram.com/toddgking?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1rnfa9ft3rfc3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:40 am

The unexpected star of the show this season IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jules Bourne - Frosted Tips & Mo - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
IrelandRose
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum