SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm

Oh my lanta, what is this?? Condoms are 98-99% effective when used correctly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh my lanta, what is this?? Condoms are 98-99% effective when used correctly.

Here is what I believe and there are numerous reputable studies that support these statistics if you do the research. https://www.health.com/birth-control/birth-control-ranked-effectiveness

Kaitlyn is running a known risk with the usual ulterior motive, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:27 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh my lanta, what is this?? Condoms are 98-99% effective when used correctly.

Here is what I believe and there are numerous reputable studies that support these statistics if you do the research. https://www.health.com/birth-control/birth-control-ranked-effectiveness

Kaitlyn & Shawn* bc y'know it takes two to tango and stuff.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:40 am

ReneeM wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@ReneeM
Two to tango, yes. However, his track record for keeping his commitment and being the other half of this team is starting to look shady/shaky and I’m not a believer in getting pregnant when all else is failing. I’m old fashioned in that regard, marriage before baby carriage. :yes: JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:45 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@ReneeM
Two to tango, yes. However, his track record for keeping his commitment and being the other half of this team is starting to look shady/shaky and I’m not a believer in getting pregnant when all else is failing. I’m old fashioned in that regard, marriage before baby carriage. :yes: JMO

Ummmm.... well good thing they are using condoms then, where in theory the dude is in control? laugh out loud no idea It’s not like Kaitlyn is skipping pills secretly here. Like LOLZ. If it’s a condom malfunction, that’s probably on Shawnie. l
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:49 am

Or, one of the oldest tricks in the books....
Poke holes in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:55 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Or, one of the oldest tricks in the books....
Poke holes in them.
Yes or, collect and inseminate, after, artificially.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:30 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

Even that article says "Condoms when used well, work well". The only reason they fail is because a lot of people are irresponsible and super casual with them, or straight up use them incorrectly. That is not the condom's fault, but skews the statistics. If you're not an idiot, they work fine.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:44 am

Thanks @mindless, I’m still trying to collect my jaw from the ground so my hands were occupied.

Anyway, Shawn and Kait are definitely still together. She’s been liking stuff about them, including their proposal and a fan being upset on the speculation that they’re dunzo city.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Ee Es mindless wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Even that article says "Condoms when used well, work well". The only reason they fail is because a lot of people are irresponsible and super casual with them, or straight up use them incorrectly. That is not the condom's fault, but skews the statistics. If you're not an idiot, they work fine.
Well, IMO an unmarried woman in an uncertain relationship relying on condoms for birth control IS an idiot so, agree to disagree. 
We both have more fun things to discuss, I’m sure.  handwave

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:23 pm

Well, she's not pregnant yet so somehow that idiot has been able to figure out the sophisticated technology used in condoms!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:08 pm

Lol. That hit my funny one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler