SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:24 am

I hate myself but I listened. I don’t understand why Kaitlyn cannot say what she wants. Is she afraid he’ll leave her?? That’s okay if he does, he can take a nice long walk off a nice short bridge, and she can find someone who actually wants to get married. How many years will the busy busy busyness continue before it’s enough?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:29 am

Multiple Bs. Hahaha. The rumors started because of Kaitlyn's words and actions. It wasn't out of thin air. She keeps saying Shawn is busy with his business but he has a business partner. Also Shawn can take out a couple of days to go on a sponsored trips but can't take a couple of days off for his fiancee. I used to defend Shawn but it is clear he only makes time for things that are important to him. Wise up Kaitlyn and don't waste your good years on a man that doesn't put you first. I really think it will be hard to pull away because their bought a house together and decorated it. Also because of the dog. But someone needs to knock some senses into her. It is so obvious she is not happy. She has lost the spark she had on the show. Maybe it is the social media drama or Shawn or both but things are clearly not going well personally.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:31 am

You are both always away, you’re exhausted at the end of the day, sometimes the relationship isn’t being put first, but does that mean you call it quits? No. You love the sh-t out of each other and you work through it — and yourselves to be better

But...is Shawn doing that? I actually believe that Kaitlyn is 110% committed to him and would never let a couple of tough months end them, but it doesn't really seem like Shawn even gives an f. Maybe I'm wrong though. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:44 am

Aria wrote:
You are both always away, you’re exhausted at the end of the day, sometimes the relationship isn’t being put first, but does that mean you call it quits? No. You love the sh-t out of each other and you work through it — and yourselves to be better

But...is Shawn doing that? I actually believe that Kaitlyn is 110% committed to him and would never let a couple of tough months end them, but it doesn't really seem like Shawn even gives an f. Maybe I'm wrong though. 

IMO.
Does Kaitlyn typically use you instead of talking in the first person?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:15 am

I hate when people use the term 110%. All anyone can give is 100%. No one has 110% in them to give. So all they have is 100%

Now is Shawn giving 100%? It don't seem like he is. When I think back to all she put him through during their season I wonder if he still isn't holding on to some of those ill thoughts?

Whatever is the best for them I hope they get, be it they stay together or part ways. I wouldn't be surprised at all for them to call it quits as soon as the new wears off Becca's season. Where there's smoke there will be fire sooner or later.
( my S key is messing up so if my words look stranger than normal, that is why. lolol )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:32 am

Aria wrote:

IMO.

I agree. And this would've been a great time to have Shawn join her on the podcast and hear what he thinks of all the speculation and this 'tough' time in their relationship but noooo. This all seems very one sided.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:41 am

What a freaking great point! Why couldn’t Shawn join this podcast? Oh I know! Was he busy teaching at the gym??

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:41 am

Yep knew that's what she would say. *sigh* guess we have to wait until she gets back to Nashville to see what happens.

Shawn had a event in Dallas yesterday, Raven and Adam were there and Adam posted a photo with Shawn and captioned double date soon. So guess Shawn thinks everything is ok idk. no idea Also the last podcast Shawn was on he talked about the rumors and said the same thing that they are fine basically everything Kait said in today's podcast.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 21 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 21 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 21 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Adam also captioned it something about real husbands of BN so methinks Adam might be a bit of a daft idiot here laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Alanna wrote:Adam also captioned it something about real husbands of BN so methinks Adam might be a bit of a daft idiot here laugh out loud
K but don't come for Adam though. I luff him heartbeat

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Adam also captioned it something about real husbands of BN so methinks Adam might be a bit of a daft idiot here laugh out loud
K but don't come for Adam though. I luff him heartbeat
I do too laugh out loud He’s so sweet and loving and raven is so lucky imo. So I’m sure he thought his hashtag was appropriate for them (him and Shawn), which it sooo wasn’t imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:21 pm

timfan wrote:I do not think it Is bs I think she is just saying he is busy right now and relationship is hard but you have to work on it whether it works in the end do not know but I believe she wants to work on it they should seek out couple's counseling jmo

Sorry, but I do think it is BS. She is the one doing idiotic posts passive aggressively hinting that he is not giving her the attention she needs. Why if nothing is wrong? Now it just seems she is trying to cover her a** after she started the questioning. I also don't see anything from Shawn. It is all just starting to smell funky IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler