SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:I dreamt that Shawn planned an epic, romantic, sweet surprise proposal and flew to BC with his whole family in tow. laugh out loud Certainly a dream, but dang if I'm not hoping for a sweet end to this mess!
In an ideal world, 2015/2016 Shawn would resurface with a grand gesture Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 28 1f60a

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:30 pm

Do I read it right that Shawn has not liked Kaitlyn’s posts for a few weeks?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:31 pm

I keep thinking about “Donna and Rick” and all the creative/crazy fun they used to have on Snap. What happened with all that? I miss that version of the couple. They really seemed like BFF 4eva.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:18 pm

@sdmom - I think he stopped liking her posts around the time she gave the ring back. IMO, he's been very passive-aggressive. He only reposts photos of himself from that wedding vacation shoot they did together. And when Meghann recently posted a recap video from his Ironman where Kaitlyn was repeatedly shown loving on him, he thanked "everyone" who was there to support him. He didn't even mention Kait by name even though she was the one who sacrificed the most during his training.

@sosleepy - I blame Shawn for their lack for fun. Kait says he's very dedicated to his training, businesses, etc....but I call it obsession. Not dedication. He does everything to the extreme - like when he became a competition body builder; then private personal training wasn't enough so he had to have an app and then his own gym; then a healthy, balanced diet w no sugar and salt wasn't enough nor was being a vegetarian -- he became vegan; and he basically cut out all drinking unless he's being paid to promote light beer. And now it seems like he doesn't even go out with friends unless he can network with the likes of Chuck Wicks, Eric Decker, Miley, Liam, and their buddies. He's 100% focused on one thing and no longer spends time doing things he used to love.

I'm very wary of him and wouldn't be surprised if he dumps her as soon as she's back in Nashville.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:21 pm

I thought for sure after her podcast, there would be some interaction but still no likes/comments? I'm curious if they're even speaking at the moment.

And before someone says it doesn't mean it's not happening behind the scenes, I know! But this is literally the beginning of the end of every BN break up IMO.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:24 pm

I’m practical, no apology. Kaitlyn needs to get her ring back. He didn’t buy it. He’s not entitled to it. Broken engagement or not. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:27 pm

crunchette wrote:@sdmom - I think he stopped liking her posts around the time she gave the ring back.  IMO, he's been very passive-aggressive.  He only reposts photos of himself from that wedding vacation shoot they did together.  And when Meghann recently posted a recap video from his Ironman where Kaitlyn was repeatedly shown loving on him, he thanked "everyone" who was there to support him.  He didn't even mention Kait by name even though she was the one who sacrificed the most during his training.

@sosleepy - I blame Shawn for their lack for fun.  Kait says he's very dedicated to his training, businesses, etc....but I call it obsession.  Not dedication.  He does everything to the extreme - like when he became a competition body builder; then private personal training wasn't enough so he had to have an app and then his own gym; then a healthy, balanced diet w no sugar and salt wasn't enough nor was being a vegetarian -- he became vegan; and he basically cut out all drinking unless he's being paid to promote light beer.  And now it seems like he doesn't even go out with friends unless he can network with the likes of Chuck Wicks, Eric Decker, Miley, Liam, and their buddies.  He's 100% focused on one thing and no longer spends time doing things he used to love.  

I'm very wary of him and wouldn't be surprised if he dumps her as soon as she's back in Nashville.

Wow. Yeah. I kinda thought it seemed like $hit hit the fan when she gave him back the ring. When she mentioned in her pod they both were under the same understanding that “at some point she’d give him back the ring to repropose,” I call BS on that. Clearly he was not on that page. I think it bothered him greatly and he probably feels like it’s an ultimatum. He was likely really happy with the set up they had prior. I think this is supported by Kaitlyn’s pleas not to pressure him to repropose. This is probably a huge sticking point and the reason for a lot of their issues. JMO. 

Also, I agree it seems as though Shawn has an addictive personality. I mean, better to be addicted to gym life than booze. But definitely, he seems to become hyper focused and crazy about one thing and zero in. That thing used to be Kaitlyn circa 2015/16 ... but now he has moved on.

I don’t see how a girl who brands herself on booze and wine is a good long term match for a guy that brands himself on healthy lifestyle and never drinks, anyway. They seem to want different things. They should just cut their losses. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:31 pm

I forgot to mention that Shawn also has a bit of ADD. Maybe ADHD, I don't remember. They mentioned it briefly on one of her podcasts, so he shows signs of an obsessive/compulsive personality with hints of ADD. Personally, I could never live with someone like him, so I give props to Kait for wanting to do so.

To be fair to Kait, she really had lessened her drinking and made quite a change in life style to support Shawn.

I have a lot to say about her giving the ring back, but I'm having trouble expressing what I want to say and don't have to sort it out now so I'll post something later today or tomorrow.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I’m practical, no apology. Kaitlyn needs to get her ring back. He didn’t buy it. He’s not entitled to it. Broken engagement or not. JMO.

I don't for one second believe that either one of them thinks that Shawn owns the ring. She "earned" it, and he knows it. If/when they break up, she'll have the ring in her suitcase.

I'll be honest: I thought their relationship was doomed when they first moved to Nashville and allowed Doodle to sleep between them. No relationship will flourish if the friggen dog always comes first, which he does with them.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:33 pm

This reproposal bull is where Kaitlyn first f*cked up. Not recently, but all those years ago when she first let Shawn convince her that the proposal on the show wasn't a real proposal, because that means the engagement itself wasn't a real engagement. He phrased it in a very romantic way at the time but now with hindsight, it seems like he was looking for an out from this marriage expectation from the very beginning. Idc what anyone says, yes Kaitlyn might be a lot because she needs to be the centre of attention but she's so supportive of all he does and always puts him and their relationship first. He's really a shithead and Kait deserves way better. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Ashley H also let Ben F go through his entire proposal and didn’t stop him until he was starting to go down on one knee. Despite that, she and JP found a way to move forward as a couple. I mention it because IMO people make choices about how much a past event will infect their present.  It illustrates that Ashley/JP decided together that the proposal was real and that choice served them well.
There has been 1 reproposal that I remember. Ben H proposed again to Lauren at the ATFR.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:This reproposal bull is where Kaitlyn first f*cked up. Not recently, but all those years ago when she first let Shawn convince her that the proposal on the show wasn't a real proposal, because that means the engagement itself wasn't a real engagement. He phrased it in a very romantic way at the time but now with hindsight, it seems like he was looking for an out from this marriage expectation from the very beginning. Idc what anyone says, yes Kaitlyn might be a lot because she needs to be the centre of attention but she's so supportive of all he does and always puts him and their relationship first. He's really a shithead and Kait deserves way better. All jmo.
@ReneeM

High clap

TRUTH! Excellent post!
I always felt Shawn just wanted to win the competition. Clearly he did not want to marry the golden girl.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler