SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:27 am

By the way, now that I’ve learned the circumstances in which Joe accepted the gig, it makes a lot more sense and I completely get it. He is truly wanting to stay connected with Kendall and will make a ton of money in the meantime. Winning. DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1176891977 It will be fun to see him on the dance floor, he is so genuine and awkwardly charming.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:15 am

Announcement of the cast of DWTS will be on September 12th aka next Wednesday - a week from today
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:35 pm

Astrobach wrote:By the way, now that I’ve learned the circumstances in which Joe accepted the gig, it makes a lot more sense and I completely get it. He is truly wanting to stay connected with Kendall and will make a ton of money in the meantime. Winning. DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1176891977 It will be fun to see him on the dance floor, he is so genuine and awkwardly charming.

I can hardly wait for DWTS now that :cutiepie Joe is going to be on :Woah-hoo: . It takes someone willing to put in the effort and able to withstand the judges sometimes harsh comments. He's a "Regular Joe" who if he lasts long enough will be fun to watch grow from awkward into a smooth leading man. He's so likeable and will surely gain even more followers so if he doesn't last with Kendall ...Ta Da would be a Great surprise next Bachelor for you after Colton.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Joe might get me to tune in this season. I like him and he’s a cutie.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:32 pm

ABC loves Joe, when do TB one night only cast get such a big break. I hope he does well and lasts a long time.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Cast list. Glad Cheryl is back. Not sure who the standout is or who could win right away though I have only heard of a few of them.

-Facts of Life star Nancy McKeon partnered with Val
-Grocery Joe partnered with Jenna
-Country radio host Bobby Bones partnered with Sharna
-Fuller House actor Juan Pablo de Pace partnered with Cheryl
-Comedian Nikki Glasser partnered with Gleb
-Harry Potter actress Evanna Lynch partnered with Keo
-Disney star Milo Manheim partnered with Witney
-Model Alexis Renn partnered with Alan
-Former Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Reton partnered with Sasha
-Actor/Country music singer John Schneider partnered with Emma
-Pop singer Tinashe partnered with former troupe dancer Brandon
-Paralympic skier Danielle Umstead partnered with Artem
-Former NFL athlete DeMarcus Ware partnered with Lindsay

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:13 pm

cookielover12 wrote:DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Screen11
DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Screen10
SC from RS twitter...

I can't believe Joe is going to be on DTWS... I seriously dont get why everyone is so obsessed with him. JMO. no

I was really hoping to see Blake on DWTS if he wasn't the Bachelor. He actually showed ALOT of interest in being on DWTS. Esp since they always mentioned his dance moves and how he posts videos of him dancing. (like how he was dancing with one of the producers).

I'm not expecting Joe to be a great dancer but, it's Blake's I/G videos that make me so grateful he is NOT on DWTS. I know there's people who think he can dance but, I am happy to be spared because IMO he is AWFUL!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:47 am

Can't wait to see how everyone does on Monday! Then I'll decide who I actually root for after they all dance Monday. I'm always game for dancing shows!

DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:18 am

Sprite wrote:From what we know, starting salary for DWTS is $125,000...even if you get kicked off night one. If you last longer, you get more. The winner can make up to $345,000. Nothing to be sneezed at. I don't know why anyone would turn that down. You have some fun and meet some people you would never have had the chance to. It could also increase his regular business. I think it is great that someone who was kicked off the first night gets that kind of opportunity. That is unheard of. Personally, I will enjoy watching what he makes of this opportunity and might even make the effort to throw him a vote or two or more...
@Sprite
Totally agree and great post! Joe is a young guy with an unexpected fifteen minutes. IMO it would be silly for him to pass on this opportunity. I can’t wait to see him though I admit I will be shocked if he’s a good dancer. At the same time, I’m pretty happy we were spared having to watch Blake. I like him but, see no evidence of dance skill there, either. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:25 pm

IF this article on salaries is true, Joe will take home a nice paycheck even if he leaves this week (which I don't think will happen... BN is hyped on this guy so will keep him there another couple weeks).

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:46 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks! This is why I don't care if I like the BN person going on DWTS, or not, who could turn down that kind of money. Plus, they have to work very hard, it isn't a piece of cake. I say anyone who is offered, go for it.

I'm going to copy that to the Updated Contestants thread first post, so we have it handy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:14 am

I was curious about how Joe’s scores compared to someone from the franchise. Both Nick and Chris had 4 judges but Sean Lowe had 3 - same judges.

Sean Lowe scores
DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Db82a110
Source

Joe
DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 D4e29210
Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+14
SunnyRachel
Chgohighlife
MiniDiva
albean99
Luvstruck