SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 pm

So many people there who I'd like to see more of and all they keep talking about is Tia and Colton. I could. not. care. less. about what happens to those two. I wish they'd just go away.

Wills is so cute and I love that Joe's already making the most of Paradise. Kendall and Bibi are gorgeous.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:14 am

Per RS Krystal and Chris R are engaged
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Momsip Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 am

I love Joe with Kendall. He didn't even seem concerned that she likes to have picnics in cemeteries Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f60b I was a bit surprised that he seemed to be going for Tia originally - I can't picture them together!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f497 podcasting with friends
Momsip
Momsip

Female Posts : 7

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/momsip/id1239132267?mt=2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:32 am

Just my 2 cents, Kendall is beautiful but is she acting asking Joe if he likes to go on picnics in a cemetery, if not I can understand why she may have trouble dating. Seems like Joe learned from not talking to Becca 1st night so he got busy and talked with all the girls so he won't get sent home. Thought it was funny, everyone who knew Krystal from Arie's season was joking about her breathy talk then she comes in with a normal voice. Chelsea is another looker but doesn't seem interested in any of the guys so far. Colton seemed somewhat pissed with Tia for telling Becca she had feelings for him so went off talking to other girls first before offering her date card. Can't wait to see Benoit in action again! Did anyone else notice the flash of Robby Hayes & Jordan together in an upcoming episode, drama??? Are Krystal and Chris the only couple who come out of this season together?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Robby comes in at the end thank goodness... glad we don't have to put up with him the whole season. Funny thing is, Robby and Jordan hung out together last weekend in Chicago with Joe so apparently that fight was all show.

Krystal and Chris are not the only couple this season. There is another engagement (couple is shown in previews).

1 couple broke up before the final rose ceremony. After that ceremony, Chris Harrison came in and gave them the options of 1) leave separately, 2) leave as friends/couple, 3) stay in the fantasy suite for the overnight date.

Of the 7 couples still left, 2 couples leave as friends, 1 couple broke up (but have reportedly spent time together post filming) and 4 couples chose the fantasy suite. 2 of those are engaged. 1 might still be seeing each other. Last couple is unknown.

So there might be other couples that are seeing where things go post filming. Another rumor is that several of the contestants that left earlier are now seeing someone from the season. Would be funny if there is another out of the blue engagement at the reunion like Clare/Benoit after WG from 2 people that left before the end of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I think David is a bully

What 25 year old manchild lets his mother do his laundry and cook all his meals? Grow up David and considers their mom to be their BFF? I got more insight into David from his intro that I learned about him during Becca's season. And frankly, did not like what I saw.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:57 pm

I forgot about spoilers and happy for John’s outcome .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I think David is a bully

What 25 year old manchild lets his mother do his laundry and cook all his meals? Grow up David and considers their mom to be their BFF? I got more insight into David from his intro that I learned about him during Becca's season. And frankly, did not like what I saw.

IMO, I don't think that is the true David. BIP is the show where they make fun of themselves and that's what he was doing. His family has a chain of supermarkets in New Jersey so evidently there is money in the family and he may live a lifestyle none of us know. The Boca Raton home could certainly be a winter home for the family. I do believe he is very close to his mother and sister as well.

I started following him early in Becca's season on IG and he has many photos of him in the Denver area and I believe his bio for Becca's season has him as being from Denver. And, he has been back in Denver post filming. He does appear to be spending more time in FL now as he is hanging out a lot with the other FL boys from Becca's season... He also went to college in Atlanta and may have even lived there for awhile post college. So I'm not sure he is tied to the apron strings like that intro promoted.

As for his mom being his BFF... I see nothing wrong with that. My mother was my BFF. And, I have friends that consider their fathers their BFF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:26 pm

I agree with you @norcalgal. I called it way back and no matter what producers prodding happened for David, he seems like a real entitled, immature guy. Making fun of himself.... ? hehehe
Reminded me of Corinne and her ‘ nanny’ which was for real too. And Corinne was a great character as we remember... a real train wreck of one that TPTB exploited and now David is fitting that slot. IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:28 pm

emiusacska wrote:Per RS Krystal and Chris R are engaged

Mind blown ! Interesting that these two found each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:21 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
emiusacska wrote:Per RS Krystal and Chris R are engaged

Mind blown ! Interesting that these two found each other.

I actually think these 2 could really work.

The other engagement... NOT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:50 pm

Anyone has sleuthed Chris birth date by any chance..? ..I had heard he may be one who had a birthday while shooting...not sure if I’m
mistaken. I’d like to take a look at his chart compared with Krystal... :yes:
Thanks!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana