SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:18 pm

notarose wrote:
Maddy wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:I saw a preview of next weeks BIP on ABC today and Becca makes an appearance. I’m guessing she’s there to talk to Colton/Tia??

They said the was there to visit her girlfriends.

Maybe Becca will tell Tia she still has feelings for Colton rofl

Or could it be Colton saying he still has strong feelings for Becca dizzy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:54 pm

notarose wrote:Maybe Becca will tell Tia she still has feelings for Colton rofl
Hahaha, yes, sure! giggling cantstopl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:11 pm

How many friends does she have there and that she wanted to see only a couple of weeks after filming wrapped? laugh out loud

She's there because they told her to be there. cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:39 am

My thought on the first episode:

The opening credits -- I always love these. A number of them were cute, but I especially liked the shot of Wills fishing in the pool.
The intros -- My first impression was that they got a good bunch this season. The cast members are super-attractive and very agreeable for the most part. I had a very "peace & love" attitude going in towards everyone, until  Krystal opened her mouth. laugh out loud

Chris H. -- Things are never quite right in my world until Chris declares the present season "the most dramatic season ever." That familiar cliche lets me know that everything is as it should be. It's like getting your first Margarita at the beach. All is well. I did like how Chris brought up the fact that some cast members are looking for redemption as well as love. It was like breaking the fourth wall.
Grocery Joe -- My first impression was that he was funny and loose with Kendall. I think they pair well together and have a low-key chemistry. However as cute and appealing as Joe is, this episode cemented in my mind that IMO he can't carry the lead role for TB.
Kevin -- You have to admire a hunky firefighter, but swallow before you talk, buddy. That is just so not working for me.
Tia and Colton -- I think any of us could have written the script for that one. Give Tia the first date card and make her go out with someone else (Chris was an unexpected choice, though.) Then bring Colton on and give *him* a date card. Instant drama! Yeah, that was an easy call. I agree with Astrid that it was sketchy of Colton to not talk with Tia first. I want to shake my head at Tia because I was that girl once, moon-struck over a hunky but indifferent blond. It didn't go any better for me than it has for her up until this point. I do think she was less than truthful with Chris about Colton. Umm, Tia? If you are waiting, waiting, waiting for Colton, then you are not over him. But girl, you should be. He's just not that into you.
Astrid -- really great comments from her.
Bibiana -- I run hot and cold on her (she's a little fiery for my taste,) but I will admit that her personality adds interest to the show.
Jordan -- Love me some Jordan! I thought it was so sweet that he was crushing on Annaliese. Wonderful lines to Chris about the three things Chris had over Colton (not a virgin, she picked him, and great hair product.) Classic Jordan! Weirdly, Jordan for me has taken on something of the Nick Viall role in BiP 4 -- he sees everything, takes it all in, makes astute comments, and gives good advice.
John G. --- good to see him again.
Wills -- it hurt my heart that good-guy Wills didn't seem to be getting much attention from the ladies. Ditto for Kenny and Eric. Maybe it was the edit? Hopefully they won't be going anywhere after the rose ceremony.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:21 am

Episode 2 and 3 Descriptions:

“Episode 502A” – Big surprises lead to shocking reactions in an unexpectedly moving new episode of “Bachelor in Paradise,” airing MONDAY, AUG. 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, steaming and on demand. The drama begins as a noncommittal single returns from his date with a former flame and unwanted confrontation awaits him back on the beach.

Meanwhile, the next date card goes to a professional wrestler who steals one lively lady away from a handsome firefighter who was courting her just the night before. With all of the mixing and matching going on, it’s anyone’s guess who will stay and who will go, and it’s left up to the women at the first rose ceremony of the season. After pressure from her girlfriends, one frustrated friend-without-benefits tells her guy with cold feet to be all in with her or she’s moving on. So, when the former NFL player decides to explore his options, his rival for her affection sees an opportunity to score major points. Who will ultimately be rewarded with this bachelorette’s rose and who will say goodbye to Paradise?

Things get intense when a man finds out that last season’s Bachelorette has arrived in Paradise to pay a visit to her girlfriends. After only recently telling her that he loved her, this conflicted contender realizes just how confused he is, resulting in a major breakdown.

“Episode 502B” – In the next rollercoaster ride of an episode that airs TUESDAY, AUG. 14 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), Becca Kufrin is still in Paradise and on her way to talk to an emotional bachelor from her season. Will he get the closure he needs? And will he stay in Paradise?

Elsewhere, one specific romantic hopeful already imagines leaving Paradise engaged to the gorgeous guy who’s been making her feel special ever since she got there. Yet when a new arrival touches down in Mexico, this blindsided babe is suddenly worried that she may be on her way out the door. Later, a nerdy computer programmer is surprisingly a hot commodity when two other newcomers both take him out on dates.

The sands are constantly shifting and drawing a heart in that sand is a single dad who prepares a special candlelit rendezvous to let his love interest know the seriousness of his intentions. When she indicates that she would prefer to take it slower, he is not at all pleased to have been put in the friend zone. As another mixed-up man tries to figure out what he wants, the woman who has been waiting on him shifts her focus to the one who claims that he’s all in. Except when another feisty female finds this smooth talker sitting alone, they end up sharing a kiss. His loose lips about his escapades get him in trouble when the deceived damsel is enlightened by her ex and decides she needs to have a word with the cheat.

source

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:08 pm

I just watched again I wish Tia would let this fantasy of her Colton go he just gives her mixed messages and I honestly do not think he was in love with becca either I think Colton is confused jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Preview with Becca

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:16 pm

I was confused reading that because a lot of them sounded like Colton and or Tia. 

I found it funny that Krystal is talking like a regular person now instead of whispery. It almost made her hard to recognize. laugh out loud

ITA that Kevin wasn’t that attractive when he was eating in epi 1, @Amethyst. That turned me off after I mostly liked him on BWG.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:33 pm

@albean99

It is the season of Tia and Colton so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of that was about them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:36 pm

I think with Colton, his being a virgin not because he’s saving it for marriage , but because he’s waiting for it to be the right person. Tia is trying way to hard to be that person . His first , because you never forget your first.

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:40 pm

So Beccster will be on tomorrow's episode, not tonights! Kinda miss her on screen.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:44 pm

I think she arrives at the end of tonight's episode and will also be on Tuesday night as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana