SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:28 pm

The sister isn’t wrong though, IMO. I’ve always thought Becca has come across has intelligent and put together. I can’t say the same for Garrett. When he speaks he sounds incoherent half the time to me. I’ll never get over “all’s I know.” Who the heck talks like that?! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Ash - the "alls I know" f*cking kills me everytime ughhh.

Her family is so spot on IMO, and how foreshadowing when they talk about values. Don't they say TPTB always leave in the edit why the final couple will eventually break up, they have left sooo many crumbs this season about values and whether Garrett/Becca line up on them (i.e. on this MTP, the HTD etc.). Vs. leaving in tidbits about Blake/Becca being "aligned" or "so alike" (first meeting, first date and the MTP).

I am finding the edit this season super interesting.

I was thinking today, what is Garrett's "obstacle"? Blake's is pretty obvious, does she feel the same about him as he feel's about her. But what's Garrett's?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:36 pm

I wish I could care .. about how this season ends ... kinda want to watch ATFR to see the fallout. I passed on JP, Andi, Rachel and most of Kaitlyns....should have passed on this one too. Playing Candy Crush while watching episodes, made it bearable giggling

DOnt care for Becca, think Garrett is an idiot, Blake is an over-emoter ..... if he’s next lead .. Doubt very much I’d watch him ..

NEXT......

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:41 pm

When it comes to family feelings, nothing will beat imo, Benji’s mom tearing up and saying JoJo was the best choice for him. affraid  Glad it didn’t turn out that way for JoJo. Garret’s obstacle is kinda clear to me. Is he ready to commit again after a failed marriage. Again, Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:50 pm

I wonder if they ask the family members to say positive and negative things about each guy and then they can use whatever quote they want that fits their narrative.

JoJo and Rachel's fam both had reservations about their F1

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:54 pm

@sbolduc
The Alll's I know kills me every single time my husband of 30 years says it too!!!!

Parents or family must have come from Cleveland. My in-laws said that....my husband does.
IT MAKES ME INSANE. I HAVE TO BITE MY TONGUE...YOU KNOW, CHOOSE YOUR BATTLES.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:58 pm

I think that the pattern we’ve seen from this show is that it always shows that the family has reservations about the eventual F1, but in this case the family appears to be spot on with their oberservations and they’re not just pulling at things from thin air IMO. This is the first time in a while for me where it’s like hey, the family isn’t wrong.

I get it. I see the giddiness there between Becca and Garrett, so I can see why she picked him, but I just don’t see them as a fit. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:05 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:@sbolduc
The Alll's I know kills me every single time my husband of 30 years says it too!!!!

Parents or family must have come from Cleveland.  My in-laws said that....my husband does.
IT MAKES ME INSANE.   I HAVE TO BITE MY TONGUE...YOU KNOW, CHOOSE YOUR BATTLES.

I have a lot of African American friends who say Alls, all the time. Alls I got, alls I know , alls I want. Guess that’s why it didn’t bother me.

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:07 pm

@Stone_Hedge Do they say "punkin"? Yeah...my life!
BTW, my husband is an attorney and is admitted in to 3 state Bar Assoc.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:09 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:@Stone_Hedge Do they say "punkin"?  Yeah...my life!
BTW, my husband is an attorney and is admitted in to 3 state Bar Assoc.

Yes, And, I’m going to ax instead of ask. It’s just something you live and let live with.

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:22 pm

Wow....I am never going to be able to call my daughter "punkin" again, out in public, without feeling like some one is judging me.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Jmoaa— you aren’t breaking a law. I would do as you seem fit. As long as there are people, imo there is going to be someone not in sync with someone else.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz