SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:40 am

I am a subscriber to Paramount Plus through my Amazon acct and I do not see "All Shore" I would like to watch it,Anyone have any idea what im doing wrong or why i might not be getting it? no idea TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
philphan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I like Blake too. I think he got so caught up in the instant notoriety when he was on the ette which got a lot of negative press do to his actions.

Why are they giving away the results of the show which I don't think has aired yet?

IMO, it’s a way to get viewers to watch this new program. They want to get  Bachelor and Love is Blind fans to tune in.
Since it’s not technically a dating show, it’s not a big deal (and probably a benefit) to promote their relationship.

You are exactly correct. After seeing the recent posts advertising the show, makes sense.

Very cute pictures. I look forward to seeing more happy Blake and Giannina pics!

I started watching yesterday. Eeek, I'm British and the Geordie accents are killing me. Good to see GG and Blake at the start, not sure if I want to watch them all, I never watched Jersey Shore (even though I live in Joisy); good to see Johnny and Trina from Love Island (i just streamed all three seasons). Joey Essex OMG who in the heck is he, it's been so long since I left the UK have no idea who all these ppl are! LOL.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:55 am

Blake was on the Almost Famous podcast episode if someone wants to bring it over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:11 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:16 am

They are both of this week's episode of Blake's podcast, Behind The Rose podcast.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:38 am

suzq wrote:They are both of this week's episode of Blake's podcast, Behind The Rose podcast.

Do you have a link for this podcast? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:26 pm

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/behind-the-rose/the-girlfriend-giannina-7cHSepXjv_F/

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:21 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:18 pm

That's pretty impressive crowd numbers. Good for him, I'm sure that business takes a lot of work and he has done very well for himself so far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:09 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/off-the-vine-with/blake-horstmann-giannina-H86lofL5zeX/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:28 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:51 pm

I didn't listen to all of it, but they are so cute together.

I wish them both a lot of happiness!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

+36
provenceguy
Jolena
mbl
Norcalgal
ishkabaha