SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Interesting bit from the Breakfast interview : when asked if the couples would make it most got a paddle up ....and if Colton would find love on The Bachelor... no pretty much from Blake and Jason ... rofl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by SFoster Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Eric did not want to give thumbs up for B&G, he frowned and sighed and reluctantly turned his paddle around. (I'm with you, Eric!) Eric follows everyone in BN except Garrett laugh out loud! For all the couples, I feel like they were all looking around to see how the others voted.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:18 am

@SFoster @Astrobach

Aww..thanks!...i too enjoy reading y'all posts on this thread yes

@Frymama...thanks for the correction. i guess i got that messed up with the Nov 3rd event. Yes..i meant that Kevin's event..i am willing to bet that Kristina will be there Smiley . Interesting that Blake and Jason will be back in Toronto again early next month.

just tried embed this

https://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/bachelor-in-paradise-stars-are-here/

it cracked me up on how Blake appeared as clueless over the couples...He is not aware of the famous Jared-Ash  laugh out loud .and i am Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 8 3806527698 at Blake and Jason seem to "had to" pull the thumbs up for BnG. I am surprised he thumbed down Ken-Joe...I personally more convinced of this pairing more than BnG and Krystal-Chris..LOL. Jason OTOH said they are "adorable"...since he has met both last week in LA. (and i may or may not low key shipping Jason and Kylie (Kendall's twin), since these two seem to have met there as well  giggling )

onto more stalker-ish note...since i have no life, sometimes laugh out loud..i liked to stalk Blake's IG comments..and found that many Canadian women are his fans. This particular striking lady has been commenting on Blake's posts and i am glad that she appeared to manage to come to the event based on her story.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/alex_deelen/
she is taking the selfie in the Cube bathroom...and posted earlier that she would attend the party and went dolled up at a salon... hopefully she got to meet Blake!  cheerleader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1f785WSjkQ   - Cube Toronto

More of the sightings :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnsEAWOF13_/?taken-by=garytw

https://www.instagram.com/stories/duetpr/

https://www.instagram.com/stories/eligiblezine/

https://www.instagram.com/stories/garytw/

Blake lookin like a fine snack here  giggling

https://www.instagram.com/stories/balockaye.h/

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 8 3806527698 at his dance moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:06 am

I was stalking the IG stories last night laugh out loud! Blake, Eric, Jason, Raven, Adam, etc.

Blake's ne ne moves Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 8 3806527698 Apparently, he lost a dance off with Bibi! (I was distracted by hoping that Bibi had spandex on under her dress because if not, everyone saw her business.) But I love his energy and enthusiam, he is there to have fun! He wins Best Smile!

On reddit, someone who was there said that Eric and Jason were the life of the party and danced all night. Eric and Jason have got The Moves! Those two are great dancers!

Jordan was there with sunglasses, laugh out loud! Jordan asked the Bachelors what they were looking for in a woman, and Blake won the most cheers by saying "Canadian". Smart man! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:17 am

@SFoster

thanks for the nuggets!!...too funny on the "Canadian"..LOL

I am dying at the whip ne ne dance.  Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 8 3806527698 Blake has an awesome self deprecating sense of humor. I always love that about him. He doesn't take himself too seriously and went all out just for fun for sure .The hashtag #dancetoohard on his last IG might show that. laugh out loud

Eric being loud didn't surprise me, but Jason surely did..LOL.

I look forward to the Vegas iheart event. and the childsickcare event back in TO next month. I assume Blake's dynamic will be so different since Kristina seem to be attending both events as well. btw with Dean been said would be at iHeart too, i wonder if thats gonna be an awkward sauce? LOL. I guess B-K are likely to become a "thing" now. I noticed K put Blake's fav song, Lauv's Better with You , in her IG story, while she was in NYC. and also in other story, with Lauv's other song in the background.  I high key suspected all are shout outs to Blake laugh out loud. Plus, Blake's inner circle have liked most recent Kristina's posts..So..yeah...i think its happening. JMO.

We'll see how all plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Blake posted on insta that he is on Bumble, and of course Kristina immediately commented, leading to a bunch of comments from other people speculating about their relationship. I can't imagine that Bumble is happy about that considering it's clearly a paid advertisement and Kristina inserting herself to mark her territory and start relationship rumors kind of defeats the entire purpose. If he and Kristina really are in a relationship, I'm surprised/disappointed that he would do a sponsored post for a dating app, because he seems more genuine than that. If they're not and he is actually looking for a relationship with someone else, I hope he shuts Kristina's $hit down fast.

Last edited by tiger on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:40 pm

Someone on reddit posted that several from BN are on Bumble, including Rachel. Bumble is very happy because apparently, Bumble in Denver was brought down within minutes! laugh out loud (so many getting on there to "match" with Blake! Blake's engagement is great considering his number of followers.

Blake is also at a meet and greet tonight to raise money for Coats for a Cause.

Our guy be busy! And I can't think of a better first shill for Blake than Bumble - perfect imo!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:47 pm

tiger wrote:Blake posted on insta that he is on Bumble, and of course Kristina immediately commented, leading to a bunch of comments from other people speculating about their relationship. I can't imagine that Bumble is happy about that considering it's clearly a paid advertisement and Kristina inserting herself to mark her territory and start relationship rumors kind of defeats the entire purpose. If he and Kristina really are in a relationship, I'm surprised/disappointed that he would do a sponsored post for a dating app, because he seems more genuine than that. If they're not and he is actually looking for a relationship with someone else, I hope he shuts this down fast.
@tiger
It’s a PAID sponsored ad. Blake is no different than the rest He’s shilling to make money. No surprise there, IMO. Kristina will get over it. She knows the game. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Blake needs to ditch Kristina if they are dating. He can do so much better than her.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Blake may be "dating" Kristina, but what does that mean when he says he's on Bumble to meet someone? It means he's single and ready to mingle. Definitely a sponsorship ad, and IMO I'm like it's about time, Blake! Go for it!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:15 pm

SFoster wrote:Blake may be "dating" Kristina, but what does that mean when he says he's on Bumble to meet someone?  It means he's single and ready to mingle. Definitely a sponsorship ad, and IMO I'm like it's about time, Blake!  Go for it!

Pretty sure it’s strictly shilling, but I think Blake will actually end up using it. Unless him and Kristina announce they’re dating, I’m gonna take it that they’re super casual.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:19 pm

And Kristina is infinitely better than Bkoof - absolutely no comparison, IMO! Blake is too good for fake Becca! Kristina is a step up and gorgeous and sweet! JMO Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 8 1176891977

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

+36
provenceguy
Jolena
mbl
Norcalgal
ishkabaha