SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:50 pm

@Linds911 Well Becca certainly looks good - with or without a ring! The edit of Becca's season gave the appearance of Garrett's ex-wife as a villain and primarily responsible for the divorce. I always say it takes two to tango and perhaps what we've seen with Garrett and his tone-deaf remarks was annoying to her, as well.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:23 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Terps4life wrote:This is why, in my opinion, that Rachel called him a POS.  Seeing how close Becca and Rachel are, IMO, Rachel might have had some inside knowledge about Garret’s post breakup behavior. Rachel is opinionated, IMO, but not messy. That POS comment seemed very personal and not as a result of his IG posts and likes.

Maybe it's me, but I think it's time for Becca and Rachel to think about parting ways with respect to the podcast. The only way I would allow a good friend to call my fiance a POS is if it was in private, and she knew without a doubt that was my opinion as well (and a breakup was imminent.) But in public? No way. I doubt Rachel would put up with it if Becca said the same thing in public about her own husband.

I feel that they can both find more compatible podcast partners, but right now Rachel is not doing Becca any favors by continuing to work together, IMO.

Until Becca speaks out about her relationship and partnership with Rachel I will have to believe she has no problem with Rachel's opinions re Garrett. It interesting that Rachel is being viewed as an interloper and instigator on this matter. IMO, the antagonist is Garrett and Rachel voiced her opinion on how she sees him. Since she's friends with Becca, she might have a better idea of the true nature of their relationship to state her description; better than me or any other spectator IMO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:51 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Terps4life wrote:This is why, in my opinion, that Rachel called him a POS.  Seeing how close Becca and Rachel are, IMO, Rachel might have had some inside knowledge about Garret’s post breakup behavior. Rachel is opinionated, IMO, but not messy. That POS comment seemed very personal and not as a result of his IG posts and likes.

Maybe it's me, but I think it's time for Becca and Rachel to think about parting ways with respect to the podcast. The only way I would allow a good friend to call my fiance a POS is if it was in private, and she knew without a doubt that was my opinion as well (and a breakup was imminent.) But in public? No way. I doubt Rachel would put up with it if Becca said the same thing in public about her own husband.

I feel that they can both find more compatible podcast partners, but right now Rachel is not doing Becca any favors by continuing to work together, IMO.

Why? they're friends and I honestly don't think Becca has a problem with Rachel calling Garrett a POS.

Norcalgal wrote:@Linds911 Well Becca certainly looks good - with or without a ring! The edit of Becca's season gave the appearance of Garrett's ex-wife as a villain and primarily responsible for the divorce. I always say it takes two to tango and perhaps what we've seen with Garrett and his tone-deaf remarks was annoying to her, as well.

I know on the subreddit the hivemind opinion is 'Garrett sucks but his exwife was emotionally abusive so the divorce wasn't his fault' but why they take Garrett's word for his ex-wife being abusive when they hate him in every other way has never made sense to me at all. I really doubt their marriage breakdown was 100% her fault! In fact the more we know about Garrett the more I'm willing to bet it's far more the other direction!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:22 am

At this point I'm thinking a breakup announcement won't even be announced.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:06 am

It is just the way my mind works or does anyone else see a middle finger in this shot? Certainly not how I hold a slice of pizza. Again JMO
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:18 pm

Amethyst wrote:

Not just you, I feel the same. Totally uncalled for from Rachel, and from someone that is suppose to be your friend. Disappointing that Becca didn't even say anything in Garrett's defense.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:20 pm

Garrett doubled down on his beliefs at a time when she was grieving and needed support and told her friend she was no longer invited to their place. He's done absolutely nothing to make this time easier for her. Why on earth should she say anything in his defense?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:Garrett doubled down on his beliefs at a time when she was grieving and needed support and told her friend she was no longer invited to their place. He's done absolutely nothing to make this time easier for her. Why on earth should she say anything in his defense?

^This right here.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:25 pm

bluwavz wrote:Garrett doubled down on his beliefs at a time when she was grieving and needed support and told her friend she was no longer invited to their place. He's done absolutely nothing to make this time easier for her. Why on earth should she say anything in his defense?
I agree with Rachel that Garrett is a POS, in part for the reasons you mention, but by saying it publicly (not to Becca but on a different podcast) she no doubt made things worse for her. Whatever was going on BTS, the last thing Becca needed was someone making Garrett even more hostile.
Rachel really needs to learn when to shut up.
All JMO

This is from July 30:
ReneeM wrote:& Rachel had this to say on a podcast (27 min mark) she did that came out today after being asked about Becca & Garrett
And her uh fiancé posted a blue lives matter picture and with his whole chest gave this like long explanation as to why he felt that way. So I got on the podcast saying it was problematic, what it meant to me, we both got emotional. I was just like I’m tired that everybody woke up in 2020 and realized that racism f*cking exists. Like what? It’s been happening and it was great for our friendship, Becca and I have a friendship, so I will refrain from talking about her relationship out of respect for her but I think he’s a piece of sh*t. And I, I said to her I will not f*ck with him. He has doubled down on his beliefs, this isn’t the first time he’s had problematic behavior. When he was on the season he had a history of liking things that were racist, sexist, homophobic - calling the Parkland students child actors. I mean it’s, it was a lot, so this is who this man is and he’s a piece of sh*t to me.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:48 pm

IMO an important thing here is that all of this is happening before they married.
Imagine all the newlywed couples that didn’t realize beforehand that they shared some very different views on things that might be very important to each of them. Or didn’t realize this until they began raising a child together.

Better to have these convos while engaged and see if there is a workable solution or a need to part ways.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:10 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

Not just you, I feel the same.  Totally uncalled for from Rachel, and from someone that is suppose to be your friend.  Disappointing that Becca didn't even say anything in Garrett's defense.  

Why would Becca defend him? Apart from it being 99% likely they've broken up, he hasn't done anything worth defending.

IMO, of course
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:04 pm

Becca posted on IG -- it looks like she maybe moved into a different apartment? Any feedback on that?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom