SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:27 am

How about “no comments” or “I don’t think it’s my place to speak on that” when you get questions about a friend’s personal life?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:29 am

blueblues wrote:How about “no comments” or “I don’t think it’s my place to speak on that” when you get questions about a friend’s personal life?
JMO

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:28 pm

Rachel has always been nosy. She had no right calling G a POS for posting a blue lives picture. JMO. I also couldn't imagine Becca telling Rachel to say that either. So yeah, Rachel should mind her own business. JMHO.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:26 pm

At this point Rachel has spoken more than B&G combined about the current status of their relationship!! But I wish B&G the best. Breakups are hard, especially when it's in the public eye. Having it brought up in the media all the time, certainly does not help the parties to move on. I hope that whatever needs to be said by whomever, is done behind closed doors. All IMHO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:09 pm

Rachel speaks more on Garrett as a person, rather than Becca and Garrett's relationship.
Becca has personal contact with Rachel on a consistent basis. If she was uncomfortable or didn't like Rachel speaking, I doubt Rachel would say what she has said imo.
Until Becca says otherwise, I really don't think she minds what Rachel says, imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:55 pm

Al wrote:Rachel speaks more on Garrett as a person, rather than Becca and Garrett's relationship.
Becca has personal contact with Rachel on a consistent basis. If she was uncomfortable or didn't like Rachel speaking, I doubt Rachel would say what she has said imo.
Until Becca says otherwise, I really don't think she minds what Rachel says, imo.

@AI, I agree with you totally. Sometimes people use a surrogate to get their message across. Here, Rachel tells us Garrett is a POS based upon her insider knowledge and you don’t see Becca disagreeing so all the righteous indignation is coming from people who know nothing about Garrett except what Becca wants you to know and I think Becca wants you to know he’s a POS and Rachel said it for her, so there. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:07 am

https://twitter.com/people/status/1300736168280174592?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:29 am

Finally. I wish all the best for Becca moving forward. Onwards and upwards girl.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:38 am

Good and finally. Hopefully any doubts of a split will be laid to rest...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, BUT it’s still amazing to me that Rachel, the first lead of color on a predominately white show, gets hate on for having an opinion and speaking her mine. This goes to the labeling that Black women are loud and angry and should know their place.
On the other hand, there is Demi, on everything Bachelor and where is the condemnation towards her? WHY Rachel?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:06 pm

Idlemess wrote:Good and finally. Hopefully any doubts of a split will be laid to rest...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, BUT it’s still amazing to me that Rachel, the first lead of color on a predominately white show, gets hate on for having an opinion and speaking her mine. This goes to the labeling that Black women are loud and angry and should know their place.
On the other hand, there is Demi, on everything Bachelor and where is the condemnation towards her? WHY Rachel?

Because Rachel has been the most vocal about Garrett. I feel the same way about Demi...even more so. I don't ever really want to hear anything from Demi! She annoys me to no end with her fake self.

But this is Becca's thread and all I can say is ... FINALLY! About time. She would have saved herself and everyone else a whole lot of trouble if she had just admitted they had broken up. I can't believe she worked in PR after how all this was handled.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEmW1aBhJ7e/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:11 pm

Apparently she discussed it on Bachelor Happy Hour as well.

It must be very painful for her. Even if you know you are going on separate paths, and that you are making the right choice for you, it puts you in a very lonely place. I remember once breaking up with a long-term boyfriend, and I wanted to talk to someone about it -- and he had been my best friend for the longest time. I wanted to talk about it with him. Fortunately, he got that. It took me a good six months to feel adjusted to the change, even though I knew it was for the best.

I wish her well moving forward.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom