SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by aviej Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:52 am

LoveDovez wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1299430607857082374?s=20

Why does Rachel not keep her nose in her business and out of Becca's??? It's not her story to tell. I can't stand her!!!
I agree with you. Even if she was asked directly she could have easily said, that is a matter between Becca and Garret and I wish to respect her privacy by not commenting on that."

Even if she was asked about Garrett and the BLM issue, she could have said, "I have already shared my views on that matter and do not wish to address the matter further. I have no problem however, addressing my views on BLM, in a more general way."

So she didn't have to bring up Garrett. She has spoken about Garret and Becca and Garrett and BLM already in the media.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:28 pm

Seriously I come to this thread to see if B/G have said anything about their relationship and all it's been is Rachel! :headbanging @LoveDovez @aviej I'm with you both. Rachel needs to jut stay out of it. She's been talking about this for so long.. It's not her relationship so be a nice friend and just say no comment. I stay out of my friends' relationships so she should too. Keep your comments to yourself. all JMO. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 54 8367-910 bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 54 I_got_13 bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 54 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:13 pm

If Rachel stays out of it, then everyone else should JMO. Nick BenH and other's have discussed this situation on their podcasts. She expressed her opinions just as anyone else would without sugar coating it and to me was a shout out full of support on how Becca is doing. She supports how she's doesn't feel the need to admit or deny the break up or how proud she is that she's moving along. A break up is not easy, and for Becca she picked up, left, found a new place all the while dealing with everything else in her life. Everything else in the article was regurgitating what I've read so many times already.

I'm sure they are close. I would think she has Becca's ok on what she says or else I would think Becca would tell her to STFU. JMO

I'd rather hear anything from Rachel rather than a "source" because I'd be pretty sure it's fact coming from her IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:02 pm

aviej wrote:I agree with you. Even if she was asked directly she could have easily said, that is a matter between Becca and Garret and I wish to respect her privacy by not commenting on that."

Even if she was asked about Garrett and the BLM issue, she could have said, "I have already shared my views on that matter and do not wish to address the matter further. I have no problem however, addressing my views on BLM, in a more general way."

So she didn't have to bring up Garrett. She has spoken about Garret and Becca and Garrett and BLM already in the media.

I agree as well. I am a teacher. For a number of years, I taught 2nd grade. You would not believe how much classroom drama a room full of 7-year-olds can generate. When it got to be too much, I would sing "Let it Go" from Frozen to the class. If Rachel refuses to stop with this, I'm going to sing it to her as well. rotfl
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:09 pm

@Amethyst bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 54 3806527698 Good one!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:58 pm

I hope Rachel continues to say what she wants to say yes .
If Becca had any issues with what Rachel has said she would hopefully let her know. They seem like good enough friends that Rachel would respect Becca's wishes. Imo

Perhaps Becca is not upset with what Rachel has said?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:50 pm

Rachel loves to talk and share her opinion.

Becca loves to be in the background and not be super vocal IMO.

I feel like the intent is to show everyone they are broken up so that all the fans they had are over them by the time it’s addressed at some point in September. It won’t even be too newsworthy because we’ve known about it since June

Scrolling through comments.... there are way less people asking about the other than there was even 2-3 weeks ago.

I was a fan and loved following them as a couple but honestly I’m sick of reading about allll the signs they’re broken up (But are they? Claims all the tabloids) and Rachel talking about them. It’s like beating a dead horse. IMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:57 pm

Do any bachelor historians know which couple was first to open up their lives to fans on SM? I’m meaning the one that began posting with regularity and details.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:22 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
gabriele wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Why does Rachel not keep her nose in her business and out of Becca's??? It's not her story to tell. I can't stand her!!!

Rachel didn’t say anything against Becca nor did she disclose whether or not they’ve broken up. It’s quite obvious they have broken up though just by him deleting some highlights about Becca on his IG. While I don’t agree with what Rachel called Garrett recently, she is right to speak out about his views as they directly affect her and her loved ones. jmo

Only if they let them IMHO...

And Garrett is only affected by Rachel sharing her views if he lets them. IMO.

I watched the three minute clip of Rachel's responses to the questions she was asked and she was deliberate in not speaking about Becca's previous relationship. I agree it isn't Rachel's story to tell and she wasn't telling it. IMO.

Rachel is paid to share her views via several different formats. I'm reasonably certain no one is paid to listen to her views and can choose not to listen. IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:40 pm

Linds911 wrote:Seriously I come to this thread to see if B/G have said anything about their relationship and all it's been is Rachel!  :headbanging @LoveDovez @aviej I'm with you both. Rachel needs to jut stay out of it. She's been talking about this for so long.. It's not her relationship so be a nice friend and just say no comment. I stay out of my friends' relationships so she should too. Keep your comments to yourself. all JMO. no no
This is also my opinion. There is the appearance of some keeping this stirred up to be the center of attention. Otherwise why not do it privately. Becca said from the beginning that she would privately handle all this. When she wants to speak- she will. IMO Becca is a very good communicator- she needs no help.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:37 pm

Well I sorta take back my thoughts on Rachel speaking about Becca/Garrett now that Raven has comments about a relationship that ended almost 2 years ago! laugh out loud If Becca has no problem with it then I guess Rachel has a right to speak her mind even though I don't agree with it. Now if she keeps it up 2 years from now then there's an issue.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 54 8367-910 bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 54 I_got_13 bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 54 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:42 pm

FLChica wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
gabriele wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Rachel didn’t say anything against Becca nor did she disclose whether or not they’ve broken up. It’s quite obvious they have broken up though just by him deleting some highlights about Becca on his IG. While I don’t agree with what Rachel called Garrett recently, she is right to speak out about his views as they directly affect her and her loved ones. jmo

Only if they let them IMHO...

And Garrett is only affected by Rachel sharing her views if he lets them. IMO.

I watched the three minute clip of Rachel's responses to the questions she was asked and she was deliberate in not speaking about Becca's previous relationship. I agree it isn't Rachel's story to tell and she wasn't telling it. IMO.

Rachel is paid to share her views via several different formats. I'm reasonably certain no one is paid to listen to her views and can choose not to listen. IMO.

This is partly why I get pretty defensive of Rachel, she gets asked questions and answers them as honestly but as generally and briefly as she can. And then other outlets turn that into sensationalist headlines that make it sound like Rachel's out there writing essays about Becca and Garrett. This has happened what, three times now?

I'm pretty sure she'd never ever mention or think about Garrett at all if she didn't have to
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom