SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 7 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:53 pm

I don’t follow them closely, but from what I see, even though their sm don’t seem to have much substance IMO, but they seem to ve very happy and I wish nothing but the best for them.

Becca already has 1.2 M followers. I hope she can use her voice to promote something that’s bigger than her, them and the Bach Nation. How about cancer? Grieving families? Anti-discrimination? So many worthy causes out there. Maybe not the first few weeks but I’d like to see in the near future that she will utilize her platform.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:27 am

*lets get back on topic or topic will be locked*
No baiting
No my effing favorite is better than yours.
Post following the rules, please.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:51 pm

It took seven days, but the shilling has begun! For the record, I’m totally on board with this because I’d be doing it too for free money essentially, but they’re all the same in this franchise. Becca and Garrett will be no different, IMO. I think they’re all interested in fame and money in some respect.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmd0AaDBLh7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13jbjt832qwfg

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm

I do not see a problem with promoting stuff for money more power too them wish I could do it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Yeah, all the couples shill! Even Jash announced their second pregnancy with an ad and Chres did MBC. And those are probably the most low-key couples! I think free money is hard to turn down. And I totally don't have a problem with that! I think when your life revolves around fame, which it feels like it does for a couple of people in this franchise, I start to side eye them. But, I think most of the married couples in this franchise are doing fine balancing fame/money with being "normal", so it can be done. Hopefully B/G don't start taking acting lessons or trying to become TV hosts or sign up for a modeling agency or whatever ridiculousness. And hopefully they don't go into Jade territory with the shilling or start a tacky merchandise line. But, other than that, shill, shill away! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:10 pm

@timfan there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. They should do it and I would do it too.

I was simply providing proof that it’s begun for at least Becca. There were comments yesterday about how these two appear to be different than past couples or contestants because they don’t appear to be fame or money seekers... after a whopping seven days in public. Who knows what they’ll do in the future?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:19 pm

I said that and I never meant shilling. That's to be expected! I meant other things...that I won't mention to avoid bringing other couples into the thread. And, hey, maybe B/G will surprise me and next year, Becca will be begging for a TV wedding and Garrett will be trying to become a model. All I said is that *right now* they don't seem like that type, but fame definitely changes people, so you never know!

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:24 pm

@Aria in one of your posts, you did reference “posting IG ads every other day” so I took that to mean shilling because that’s what IG ads are for. It looks like as of today, they’re starting for Becca. Who knows if they’ll be often, but it’s starting.

There’s nothing wrong with that. I wish I could do it! But ultimately, fame and money does change people. It doesn’t have to mean bad changes, but perhaps it opens up their minds to accepting opportunities that weren’t possible before.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:27 pm

I do see Becca doing ET-esque gigs in the footsteps of Ali and Ashley. I wouldn’t mind that at all. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:29 pm

@Ash2214 Right, but the "every other day" was the key part of it. The comparison I made was to last year, when an ad was posted immediately after the finale. Even now, I said that as long as they don't go into Jade territory, I'm fine with it. 

Fame and money doesn't necessarily have to change you. I think there are many people in this franchise who have just used the money to live a better life, but aren't obsessed with the spotlight and haven't compromised their values for their sponsorships. I see no issue with that. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:37 pm

@Aria the point I’m trying to make is that they’re all relatively the same. Some are bigger shillers and fame seekers than others, but to some extent they all do it.

We have different opinions on this and we’ll have to agree to disagree. I just ultimately don’t think I can gauge how one couple or one contestant will be versus others when they’ve been in public for a few days. The shilling has started for Becca. We’ll see what happens over the next few months.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:43 pm

@Ash2214 I never claimed to see the future either! I just said what my impressions and predictions of them were as of right now. It's not based on much more than my intuition and I never claimed it was. It's not much different than me saying that Nick/Vanessa seemed like they hated each other or Chris/Whitney seemed like they were on the verge of a breakup or Arie/Lauren seemed obsessed with getting married when their finales aired. I've been wrong many times in the past and I'm sure I'll be wrong many times in the future. Time will tell, as always! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom