SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:50 am

Britt does not looked pleased on segway date either

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Screen90

Soucre http://www.diimex.com/stock
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rikkim Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:13 am

HEA wrote:^^

generally the top 3 and top 2 go to exotic places no?

Last season only top 2 Laura and Elise went, though Richie's season top 3 went. Channel 10 has had some financial issues so my guess is it'll be top 2 going again this year JMO.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Bachbee wrote:Britt does not looked pleased on segway date either

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Screen90

Soucre http://www.diimex.com/stock

this is why I am feeling that Britt was more into him. Those pics behind the scene are so telling IMO
I am definitely seeing 2 sides of Nick... one in front of the cameras and one behind.
and we cannot blame that he was in a group date and it was difficult to show any favoritism because I saw the same nick alone with britt during the camel date...

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Rikkim wrote:

Last season only top 2 Laura and Elise went, though Richie's season top 3 went. Channel 10 has had some financial issues so my guess is it'll be top 2 going again this year JMO.

I believe F3 will take place in Queensland (dunk Island / Fitzroy). I am not taking the credit of this, it was sleuthed already

however, I am still thinking that Fiji is a good option for the top 2.... direct flight from Cairns to Fiji for less than 800$

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:16 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5752083/Final-four-Bachelor-contestants-film-Rose-Ceremony-Sydney.html

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4C7C52A900000578-0-image-m-120_1526877060395

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/21/05/4C7C524C00000578-0-image-a-121_1526877068934.jpg

So i was just looking at the F4 RC and is it just me or does it look like Brooke enters the rose ceremony with a Rose already?? like did Nick actually give her one at the HTD affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:33 pm

@LeapofFaith there are other pictures on the matrix site here showing her walking out of the mansion without a rose so I presume he gave it to her at the time in the garden?  All the girls go out to see him one at a time which is a bit weird - not the usual cocktail party set up to be sure.

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 CmrXZkw

Source above
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:36 pm

@LeapofFaith no. It seems that each girl came out to meet nick in the garden for a chat, one by one. We can see Brooke hugging a crew member with no rose going out. We have no pic of girls going in but only going out, except Brooke. And we have cass in the season teaser same dress saying: I do not know how to handle this and a couple of pics looking miserable.

Maybe there is a chat, a possible rose and a final RC inside. Since the 3 girls are inseparable, it was easy for prod to create tension like that?

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:37 pm

HEA wrote:
Rikkim wrote:

I believe F3 will take place in Queensland (dunk Island / Fitzroy). I am not taking the credit of this, it was sleuthed already

however, I am still thinking that Fiji is a good option for the top 2.... direct flight from Cairns to Fiji for less than 800$

Dunk Island has no accommodation other than camping (cyclone destroyed it and not rebuilt as of yet).

I am wondering if maybe the producers were allowed to film the FRC at Hayman Island Resort... which is still closed but almost ready to be reopened.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:56 pm

Body language again...
We can see clearly Britt on him. Her hips are on him, while legs not straight. She has her hand on his heart.
But nick is straight, his right hand not in contact, his head straight like his body. He let her do all the moves to him, he does not initiate body contact at all

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Baafdb10
Source

On pic #2, here again Britt is making the contact, creating the intimate head on his shoulder. She is crossing her right arm because she does not get the reciprocity or she would have been confident to put her hand on his leg. He is again straight and she is not. His hand is not on her and he forgot her for a moment while she never forgot his presence.

That gives me all the BL I need to know that she probably fell for him but it was not mutual

Jmo

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 81462110
Same link

Interesting that again the Bach au insta picked those pics and not (again) more romantic ones and no meme either like they usually do....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:59 pm

stoneleigh wrote:
HEA wrote:
Rikkim wrote:

Dunk Island has no accommodation other than camping (cyclone destroyed it and not rebuilt as of yet).

I am wondering if maybe the producers were allowed to film the FRC at Hayman Island Resort... which is still closed but almost ready to be reopened.

I did not check any resorts. Is cairns big enough to have a nice hotel 4 or 5 stars or anything romantic ? Do you think hayman would fit ? What are the activities there outside sea?

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:31 pm

HEA wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
HEA wrote:
Rikkim wrote:

I did not check any resorts. Is cairns big enough to have a nice hotel 4 or 5 stars or anything romantic ? Do you think hayman would fit ? What are the activities there outside sea?

Cairns has a lot of 5 star resorts. My top picks for potential FRC destinations are Lizard Island, Hayman Island or maybe Bedarra Island Resort. Those resorts would be the best fit for the screencaps. If it was on the mainland... maybe Turtle Cove Resort? Not sure the rest of the options would be private enough.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:03 pm

@stoneleigh ohhh that gives a lot to sleuth with the bedroom lamp right? It looks a gorgeous place to visit for sure! Do you know if the sea has the same ricks and clear water for waterski?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF