SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:02 am

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen97
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:10 am

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 F907e010

Source tenplay
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:14 am

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen98
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Scree100
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen99

Souce tenplay
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:17 am

So my guess is Shannon goes home and Brooke cries her eyes out over it. Shannon is the one in the bronze dress... she's the only one who's petite enough in body type to look like that from behind. Brooke drops her rose and cries after it's all over.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:05 am

Shannon’s not running out of the rose ceremony. It’s a different doorway???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:17 am

stoneleigh wrote:I figured out where the FRC was filmed...

*drumroll*

Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa and Golf resort

See pic of room HERE

So they were in New Caledonia for the Final 2. :Woah-hoo:

High clap fantastic sleuthing !!!! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:42 am

Sundy wrote:Britt remaining scaps. Source tenplay

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 087b3b10
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 630d0210
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 371f4e10

what bother me is that the foliage looks very much standard australia IMO. If we look at foliage new caledonia, we see palm trees and nothing that approach by far this foliage.

IMO this the lighthouse and the field piggy back is the same date.

It is not uncommon that they change clothes. On top of it, noumea is hot and I do not think nick would wear a long sleeve white shirt there. So either it is homedate or it is F3 date but I do not see F2 date in this foliage pic.

Here is a link of foliage of new caledonia and I recognize nothing in the first pic HERE

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:47 am

stoneleigh wrote:So my guess is Shannon goes home and Brooke cries her eyes out over it. Shannon is the one in the bronze dress... she's the only one who's petite enough in body type to look like that from behind. Brooke drops her rose and cries after it's all over.

Haven't watched the ep yet but that sounds like a likely scenario to me @stoneleigh. Brooke & Shannon are tight.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:49 am

Sundy wrote:Brooke’s outstanding scaps. Source tenplay

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 9fe43e10
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 5da45110
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 D676a210

So far every single date that ending in a pool, never ended on a coach or vice et versa... the xmas light behind and no pool around. Nick saying light off means he has no intention to cut the momentum kissing moment to tell her: lets undress and go to the pool. IMO

for me it is 2 distinct dates. Pool and coach

Nick being upset has the kind of suit of a RC not a single date where is is always more casual. IMO it is at a cocktail RC. I think I see some green or blue in the corner very quick. It does not matter but just wanted to put it out there.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:50 am

stoneleigh wrote:I figured out where the FRC was filmed...

*drumroll*

Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa and Golf resort

See pic of room HERE

So they were in New Caledonia for the Final 2. :Woah-hoo:

Bringing the pic over for full visual effect Smiley

Again, well done.  I don't even want to know how many hotel rooms you had to scour to find this.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 MvUTBR3

Source above

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 152mPgY

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:56 am

HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:Britt remaining scaps. Source tenplay

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 087b3b10
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 630d0210
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 371f4e10

what bother me is that the foliage looks very much standard australia IMO. If we look at foliage new caledonia, we see palm trees and nothing that approach by far this foliage.

IMO this the lighthouse and the field piggy back is the same date.

It is not uncommon that they change clothes. On top of it, noumea is hot and I do not think nick would wear a long sleeve white shirt there. So either it is homedate or it is F3 date but I do not see F2 date in this foliage pic.

Here is a link of foliage of new caledonia and I recognize nothing in the first pic HERE

IMO

They are in Bourail, which has a lot of foliage that looks like the piggyback pic. For example This pic

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:58 am

Bobette wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:So my guess is Shannon goes home and Brooke cries her eyes out over it. Shannon is the one in the bronze dress... she's the only one who's petite enough in body type to look like that from behind. Brooke drops her rose and cries after it's all over.

Haven't watched the ep yet but that sounds like a likely scenario to me @stoneleigh.  Brooke & Shannon are tight.

Shannon said that she suffered depression during the show? Brooke is a youth worker and deals with suicide, drugs and alcoholism so IMO Brooke is the perfect person to handle someone with mental issues and I could tell, just like the trio that booke and shannon made friends from meet and greet (we can see them briefly on the coach when osher arrives (same coach when nick find her to give her the key when she is with emily I think)

I am not sure Brooke is the kind of person who is very demonstrative with her cries. I need to see it to make a judgment but for me her job and past made her a very strong girl and she cannot afford to cry and be very emotional with the kids etc ... so for me the dramatic tears or any tantrum does not fit her personality IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF